[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 318x159
Game of thrones cucks for the refugees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAt0adtsEso&feature=youtu.be

someone with skills make it better
>>
>>67516871
good job advertising your own video
>>
>>67516871
>show is about keeping illegal rapists and murderers out of a country with a big wall
>accept refugees guys!
Seems legit
>>
well no shit
she never has to go near them

except for publicity shots
>>
>>67516871
oh look it's this thread again. for the third day in a row. multiple times each day.

who gives a flying fuck what celebrities say. and who gives a flying fuck about people who respond to it. if you stoop so low as to respond to this shit, you are just as bad as the people you hate.

rise above it. don't give a flying fuck about celebrities. delete your facebook. engage in meaningful discussions.

or don't i don't really fcuking care. but this thread is retarded and you should stop posting it OP
>>
>>67517019
Lol. Europe should really just eviscerate the refugees with a giant scythe. Seems like a good solution to me
>>
>>67517019
Kek, beat me to it.

The irony is clearly lost on them.
>>
File: frogoff.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
frogoff.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>rich actors telling the working class how to spend our money and to help a bunch of rapeugees that they'll personally never have to deal with
>>
>>67516871
But none of these refugees will live anywhere near these celeb elites.
>>
File: 1450813706160.jpg (174 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1450813706160.jpg
174 KB, 720x960
Didn't watch it.
Is Sophie in it?

She looks like the kind of girl that gets blacked on an hourly basis, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's more for brown people flooding her country.
>>
>>67516983
i turned monetization off, ahmed
>>
I have a friend who has started getting into his "Babies first right-wing" ideals. I showed him the original video to see what he thought of it...

"Well its a charity to help settle refugees so I don't see the problem, I mean they're celebrities and have access to more information than us"

Well I guess he's a lost cause at this point.
>>
>>67517441
she is in it
>>
>>67517633

>they're celebrities and have access to more information than us

Top kek. Most actors drop out of school when they're 13 and never open a book again in their entire lives.
>>
>>67517758
Yeah but he will basically gobble any actors cock and honestly considers the majority of them to be "Geniuses".
>>
>>67517441
>your face will never be her saddle

why live
>>
File: 1822314.jpg (6 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
1822314.jpg
6 KB, 200x199
>>67518445
true dat
>>
>actors, musicians and other artists giving their opinion on a political issue

why the fuck is this a thing

are they stupid or what? they're obviously going to lose fans either way, just stay neutral and do your fucking thing
>>
>>67517914
>considers the majority of them to be "Geniuses".

Certainly a good chunk of them could be creative geniuses. They certainly have abilities that most people do not.

But just because someone paints better than the average person or plays basketball at a pro level doesn't mean they're the person you want flying the space shuttle--their expertise in their area of exceptional achievement must be applicable.
>>
File: 1457772610280-2.jpg (359 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1457772610280-2.jpg
359 KB, 1162x850
>>67518865
well Shekelenstein Shekelemburg had some Soros money and paid them
>>
>>67517441

guy grabbing his dick behind her
>>
>Rich people trying to guilt people thousands of miles away into taking foreigners into their homes when they have no intention of taking any foreigners into their own homes even though they are rich and could support hundreds of them each
>>
>>67516871

The ratio of the original video.
>>
The original has like 4000 dislikes, probably more now. Lel
>>
File: OneTrueKing.png (784 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
OneTrueKing.png
784 KB, 1136x640
>>67516871
>tfw based Stephen Dilane wasn't a part of this
feels good
>>
File: Oy Vey goy.png (210 KB, 1359x646) Image search: [Google]
Oy Vey goy.png
210 KB, 1359x646
>>67519577
here`s a pic before they disabled the comment section
>>
>>67517019
Well... You are kind of right. But the writer of the book series A Song of Ice and Fire (Source material) is a huge anti war hippie. Probably he will end the books telling us that the White Walkers are not evil, and that the Wall was a bad idea between the humans and the White Walkers.
>>
>>67519950

>the white walkers are not evil
This is actually one of the widely accepted fan theories.

There's been hints that this will be a twist for a while.
>>
>>67520371
Then who is causing the war? False gods? Hope Stannis takes the throne.
>>
>>67520554
Just watch this video. It's pretty much what the whole theme of the series is about and what everything is leading to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMgUIPvAlLI

tl;dr: Westeros used to be an advanced world but they destroyed each other with nuclear war and reverted to a medieval state. The Children of the Forest and Bran's storyline are a lot more important than you think.

May sound tinfoil, but this guy is autistic and backs his claims up with mountains of evidence.
>>
>>67520554
I think the Children of the Forest (The small people that was in the season 4 finale) are trying to move the White Walkers against humanity
>>
>>67521083
I watched all of preston's videos.
>>
>>67519649
he's always been based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h-W73X0cDs
>>
>>67521885
are the children of the forrest confirmed jews ?
or the iron bank are the jews
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.