[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swedish Refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: maxresdefault.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
201 KB, 1280x720
Let's forward things on 3 or 4 years.

> Muslim population now majority in Sweden.

> Stockholms main tourist attraction is stonings.

> Swedish women, tired of getting raped run for the border.

> Swedish men try to stop them in the name of "progressiveness" but are easily over powered by the women.

Would you accept Swedish refugees anon?
>>
>>67516400
No shit
>>
>>67516400
That's some heavy cheerleader effect there.
>>
>>67516400

>Would you accept Swedish refugees anon?

No. They'll try and turn this country into what they just left. Let them burn for all I care.
>>
>>67516400
Too bad those are all coalburners. Otherwise hnnnng
>>
>>67516608
He said if they legitimately woke up and got tired of being raped/snackbarred and the survivors fled here.
>>
They have to die so we can use them as an example. Sorry Sven, I will tell my children about your doomed people.
>>
>>67516400
No, the cuckness is in their genes. It will infest their new society with given time.
>>
>>67516400
Nah, maybe the Saudi Arabia will accept them because they've been so open to the Syrians.
>>
>>67516400
even they will try to cuck Canada more than it cucked itself

swedish refugees can fuck off

I hope they get destroyed

FUCK swedes
>>
>>67516400

>Swedish women, tired of getting raped run for the border

Already happening.

>The sheer number of emigrants now matches the massive wave of people who left for the US in the 1880s, Statistics Sweden noted.

http://www.thelocal.se/20140410/record-number-of-people-leave-sweden
>>
>>67517004
>The sheer number of Swedes heading west even spurred the creation of the National Association against Emigration, which had 'Don't go to America' as a logo.
Hahaha, when a government fucked people hard and they will either rise up and overthrow the government or leave the country in mass. Sweden, that what you choose.
>>
>>67517004
>those comments

the cucking is real
>>
>>67516400
Put them in Minnesota and throw out the Somalis. I fucking hate Minnesotans but a reservation for Swedes is the right thing to do.
>>
>>67516400
> Swedish men try to stop them in the name of "progressiveness" but are easily over powered by the women.

Kek
>>
>>67516747

Uneducated idiot.

Our country looks like this becouse we and germany got occupied after the ww2.

We cant Do shit. The fucking zios decides Everything. We have never ever voted for mass immigration.

Seriously. Go fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>67517702
Yes! Major of swedes live there.
>>
>>67516400
they will never run, they will fucking stay in the kitchen/house and raise my aryan children which will grow up to be cannonfodder for the race war, good answer anon?
>>
they are already coming here by the thousands, lots of cute swe grils
>>
>>67516523
What does cheerleader effect mean?
>>
>>67518280
Average girls look hot if surrounded by ugly girls or hot girls look even hotter around average ones.
>>
>>67516400
I'd accept the Swedish men because there is a good chance they voted for SD. Leave the women to burn though.
>>
File: 1443110481586.jpg (20 KB, 510x348) Image search: [Google]
1443110481586.jpg
20 KB, 510x348
>>67517004
>However, some refugees may go back, when the situation is secured in their own country, or they feel that they can get a better life in their own homeland

>Swedish statistics is not very correct in the case of immigrant population, many refugees move back to their own countries without informing the tax authorities, and they are still considered as registered inhabitant in Sweden.
>>
>>67518032
is that you golden one?
>>
File: Sweden_in_USA.gif (1 MB, 720x446) Image search: [Google]
Sweden_in_USA.gif
1 MB, 720x446
I figured out why Minnesota sucks so much, pic related
>>
>>67518379
I see now, mountainbro.
>>
I suggest we build wall to keep fascism out.
>>
>>67516400
They made their bed, so they can blanda upp in it.
>>
>>67516608

This. Like Italians did...
>>
>>67516400
Yes but I'd advise them to go somewhere else first.

I've met a couple of swedish people coming to Spain. They're so fucking naive... I gave them a couple of advises to not get scammed or robbed for the 6th time in a month and they were about to trust me with all their money.
>>
File: mur_qalq_2pers.jpg (1 MB, 2033x2049) Image search: [Google]
mur_qalq_2pers.jpg
1 MB, 2033x2049
>>67516400
Looks like the poles must build a wall along our swedish border
>>
>>67517004
This is an outdated as fuck article. There's a more recent one somewhere during late 2015 noting that the amount of Swedish women leaving Sweden is higher than ever. It's over 35k now.
>>
>>67516400
No. They deserve everything.
>>
File: 132.jpg (21 KB, 532x355) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
21 KB, 532x355
>>67518980
I agree, just remember Sven that Norway, Finland and Denmark are fascist countries. Start building
>>
>>67519043
this
nordics in general are really naives, in Spain they are easy prey.
>>
THERE ARE NO FUCKING REFUGEES in Sweden.

Go fuck yourself, Italy.

Just look at pictures from Sweden. It is barren desert white paradise.
>>
>>67519373
You're color-blind you nigger

> It is barren desert white paradise.
It's Swedenistan

> Go fuck yourself Italy.
Ireland

It's a wonder Brazil is so poor with brains like yours.
>>
>>67516400
>>> Muslim population now majority in Sweden.
source on that?
>>
>>67520136
can you read?

wait...AHMED! WHO LET YOU NEAR THE FUCKING COMPOITAH
>>
>>67519043
It's not just the Swedes. I knew of a German man who sold a house to some English, for cash, on the Costa del Sol. He put the cash in a bag and left the bag in his car when he went to pay at the counter in a petrol station shortly afterwards. Guess what wasn't there when he got back to the car! You hold your head in your hands when you hear what happens to these Guiris, you really do!
>>
>>67516747
That a fucking danish cuck even got the guts to say this
>>
File: danmark.jpg (243 KB, 1368x882) Image search: [Google]
danmark.jpg
243 KB, 1368x882
At least we're not danish.
>>
No. The thought of beautiful, blonde Swede women getting gang raped by sandniggers makes my dick harder than a fucking diamond
>>
>>67520831
You mean the based Danes who actually make rapefugees pay into the system?
>>
>>67520801
Cancel your neutrality and lets duke it out, for old times sake
>>
No, this country doesn't need any more Muslims thanks
>>
>>67516400
They will be so raped their holes will be like throwing a hotdog down a tunnel. So no i wouldn't take them in. They must serve as a lesson to the rest of our women.
>>
>>67516400
>Would you accept Swedish refugees anon?

No.
These are the completely retarded cunts who voted for all the multi culti bullshit in the first place.

Let those vile cunts burn.
>>
Question for Swedebros:

How truthful is all the stuff about the immigrants raping and pillaging from the internet? Does it have a significant degree of truth or is it memeing? Are people content in Sweden at the moment?
>>
>>67516400
Nope.
Damage already done. They supported that shit and suddenly wake up with their hand in the toilet, seeing that it's not really that good to have a retarded worldview.

Sorry, I'm too comfy being a Slav and planning my border security.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.