[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9
"The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good."

god gave us weed why is it banned again?
>>
>>67515454
I do dislike Christfags, but the bible does explicitly say that all plants and animals are given to humanity, to use as we see fit.
>>
>>67515454
Anything that is too available to the masses to make money off of is banned by the government.
>>
>>67515454
because if it was legal to grow your own weed, everyone would have a potted plant on their porch.

the only way that the government can get money from weed is by making it illegal and forcing the taxation through the courts and jails.

>but the government pays for the courts and jails

no, you the taxpayer pay for the courts and jails...
>>
>>67515804
wasn't there wild cannabis growing in america that they destroyed?
>>
>>67515571
Who /cocaine/ here
>>
>>67515454
Because it has social consequences:

Stoners don't work, so they either collect welfare or steal shit. Lower cost to society is to ban weed.

There you go, OP.
>>
>>67515889
in the early 1900s there was a cannabis extermination act that went through. they killed it all off. it used to fucking grow in the ditches. it isn't hard to grow. it is nicknamed 'weed' after all.
>>
>>67517165
poor bait
>>
>>67515454
Actually the bible is very much against drug abuse. While Jesus drank wine, he never got drunk. The bible speaks on moderation and not using anything excessively.

The bible also talks about drugs in the form of Pharmakeia, This is an ancient word which Pharmacy derives from. It's uses in the bible include:
A) the use or the administering of drugs
B)poisoning
C) sorcery, magical arts, often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it
D) metaph. the deceptions and seductions of idolatry

This goes hand in hand with Jewish mysticism in the Kabbalah.

These things are forbidden because those who practices magic in Israel at the time used it for spiritual purposes and against God's wish for us to keep our bodies pure. The bible warns Christians that addictions and drunkenness opens up your soul to the attacks of the devil. So when you smoke pot, you are more open to committing sin or being influenced by demonic spirits.

Now, the bible is not against medicinal drugs for survival. If you are injured and rehabilitating or fighting a disease, then it's purely for health reasons. Yes God created pot, but it was not for the intent of getting high. Also most marijuana you see today is not natural. It's a highly potent unnatural hybrid just like a lot bullshit pharmaceutical drugs that we have today.

TL;DR Weed is degenerate and if you are a Christian, you are committing sin by using it for recreational purposes.
>>
>>67517165
So what? The government doesn't exist to take care of you, or to make you a good person and to deter you from making life decisions.

That's what mommy and daddy are for, and if mommy and daddy fail then you're failed offspring of failures. There are social consequences for legalized (and illegal) alcohol.
>>
>>67515454

stoners are lazy and annoying thats why.
>>
>>67517405
Still grows wild in the PNW. We just don't give a fuck.
>>
because stoners are annoying faggots
>>
>>67517165
>Bill Gates is a loser who doesn't work and collects welfare

Just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1457644033158.png (82 KB, 380x264) Image search: [Google]
1457644033158.png
82 KB, 380x264
Post yfw you see a stoner get fired for coming to work high
>>
>>67515454
grew it all over the place earlier, as you did too.
We still got several sayings refering to either hemp fields or just hemp

no such laws are stupid. what people pick in the forest or whatever and chose to digest them selves is their concern, not the nanny state. Letting it a regulated marked would be ok too if you ask me. People should at least be allowed to grow what the fuck they want them selves without being raided and sacked from their jobs
>>
>>67515454
God didn't say to set the fruit on fire and inhale the smoke. You think He would be okay with you shoving a banana up your ass? The intention matters.
>>
I'm gonna roll one with really good hash now.. aah.. the only one good thing from that shithole called the me
>>
>>67517982
Bible nigger detected.

You can cook with it and even eat it raw too.
>>
>>67517491
>While Jesus drank wine, he never got drunk. The bible speaks on moderation and not using anything excessively.

Jesus would have avoided "excessive" alcohol use because he could potentially hurt himself or someone else while drunk. The same couldn't be said about marijuana, which is objectively way less harmful. People who are high will chill out and eat food and watch cartoons. People who are drunk will yell, fight, rape, etc. And shut the fuck up about your bible study shit. Newfags think you're serious, and I don't want this board to become unironically Christian.
>>
>>67518257
Are you ordering from that really expensive Scandanavian darknet website on tor?
>>
>>67518257
isn't herb better than hash?
>>
>>67515454
Because worthless faggots like you can't be responsible with it.
>>
File: BlovvoaIMAIIfmr.jpg (46 KB, 599x785) Image search: [Google]
BlovvoaIMAIIfmr.jpg
46 KB, 599x785
>>67515454
Anti-weed autists BTFO
>>
>>67518959
No, being high is no different than being drunk in the eyes of God. I'm here to help the misguided individuals who ask about the bible on /pol/. I'm not hurting anyone, just answering a question.
>>
the shit literally grows on trees.

By banning it, the Jews in charge can make lots of money off it..
>>
File: leweed.png (290 KB, 540x549) Image search: [Google]
leweed.png
290 KB, 540x549
Marijuana is a booming industry in the U.S. OP speaks the true true as well.
>>
>>67519158
Understood, but had you mailed weed you would realize how docile people become
>>
File: deus vult.png (2 MB, 1903x4789) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.png
2 MB, 1903x4789
>>67518959
/pol/ is a Christian board.
>>
>>67518969
nice proxy politiet, you couldn't been more obvious
one never tells where one gets shit from
>>
File: 1451580432513.gif (2 MB, 371x331) Image search: [Google]
1451580432513.gif
2 MB, 371x331
>>67519421
>cures cancer
>>
>>67515454
Because people (particularly on the right) claim to want small government but actually want the government to run their lives for them and tell them what they can and can't do.

Also using religious shit like this to justify weed is not a smart argument. My the same token eating belladonna flowers and cutting your dick off with hedge clippers after lighting your house on fire is also good.
>>
>>67515454
Because it connects us with God and the powers that be don't want that.

They want you to worship Lucifer.
>>
>>67515722
>Implying drug dealers don't make money
>>
>>67519467
Oh I know full well. I quit and have become a righteous man. I've purchased weed in your country and smuggled it into the united states for profit years ago.
>>
>>67515454

I have argued this time and time again with people.

The reason I hear is

>"They call it the devils lettuce for a reason the devil gave it to us to trick us"

Retarded I know. They say the same thing about fossils too.
>>
>>67515454
Weed production was banned because it was a direct competition to cotton. They used the fact that it is also a drug to simply stop all competition once for all.

Don't believe me ? Google it.
>>
>>67516665
Cocaine is a derivative. And not entirely derived from the plant.

https://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/coca2cocaine.html
>>
>>67520169
Why didn't they ban cotton?
>>
>>67519421
If pot cures cancer why are you still on this board?
>>
>>67519943
>have become a righteous man
very righteous to imprison people over non-violent drug offenses huh cuck
>>
File: wut.png (981 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
981 KB, 800x600
>>67519546

I'm afraid not old bean, genuinely just curious.
>>
>>67515454

I also have a question: why are most Christians kind of cunts about everything?

I consider myself a Christian but I try to follow the actual teachings of Christ and he was apparently pretty relaxed and nice, but a lot of Christians are judgmental and assholes about almost everything, especially things they don't agree with.

The only ones I know that aren't like that are my mom and some of her church friends.
>>
>>67520281
why would they do that ?
>>
>>67520399
To protect the hemp industry from cheap cotton products.
>>
>>67520281
probably because the infrastructure and cotton industry existed before weed was discovered to be an alternative, so they used their money to keep things the way they were
>>
>>67520399
Also why didn't they ban fibre hemp, just the THC variety? Doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>67520169
I think the initial accusation against cannabis is that smoking it makes women more likely to sleep with black men.
>>
>>67515454

Because the Jews would rather you kill your braincells drinking the sponsored liquid kike known as alcohol
>>
>>67515454
we basically have to wait till you faggots die and burn in hell to enjoy our weed
>>
>>67520345
I didn't imprison anyone
>>
>>67515454
Why ban opium, oh wait, retards abuse it
>>
>>67520397

I have to state that I would not think it Christian to judge the extent to which others follow Christian belief.

For example, Luke 18:9-14 or Luke 6:41-42.
>>
>>67520397
>Jesus
>nice
Get a load of this faggot, he was tough on people who were faggots and shoo'd the jews and peddlers selling shit in the temple.
Fucking cuck.
>>67515454
Are you implying the State is God?
>>
Calling for a ban on all late model Mercedes.
http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/benz/green#module-8
>>
>>67520914

I'm not necessarily judging them, but I am confused as to why people are assholes whilst proclaiming to be like someone that was pretty accepting.

>>67520921

He chased the money-lenders out of the temple because they were misusing his father's house. Some examples of when he was tough on other people?
>>
>>67520921
Not OP but generally when I see someone bring those lines up it is as an attempt of justification of weed from a biblical perspective. I don't think it needs that, I don't think it's really helpful, but I always saw it as people thinking it was effective to say because the majority of the US identifies as Christian and the stereotype is that these are mostly the people who want to keep weed illegal. I actually wouldn't be shocked if that were statistically more true than not, but there are still better ways to make whatever point is necessary.
>>
>>67515454
Blacks
Mexicans
Stoners
Hippies
Annoying preppies trying to be edgy
>>
>>67517165
Haha what do you do for a living faggot? I bet I make more than you and I smoke every day. I've had a job since I was 16, never gone more than 2 weeks between shifts in almost ten years now.
>>
>>67521194
No, it's not helpful because the faggot is trying to imply that the State is God. Which is fucking asinine.
>>
>>67520222
All they do is condense collected freebase back into a salt. It isn't like heroin where they take plant opioids and make it into a different drug.
>>
>>67521114
I'm not sure that many Christians would state that they are in any way comparable to the Son of God, never mind proclaiming to 'be like' Him.

If you have time, please do elucidate, I find this most interesting.
>>
>>67521570
I may have overstated it a bit, but its still vastly different than the cannabis example.
>>
>>67521592

Maybe it's my general area of the American South and all the people that are super religious here, but I've always been lead to believe that most people are trying to be Christ-like. They won't reach it, obviously, but they're trying to emulate Jesus Christ in a way. Most people just come off as cunts though. I don't mean that they're trying to compare themselves to him, but trying to reach a level like him or something. Not be him, that's not what I mean.
>>
>>67521563
It is asinine, but surely you've heard people say "we are a Christian nation" and such? The same people who argue our morals are defined from the bible and other assorted bullshit.
>>
>>67521779
>listening to Sola Scriptura fags
>>
>>67521959
When someone says "We are a Christian nation." It means that this country was founded and have people that are Christians, be it the heretical Protestant to the Catholic to the Orthodox. It's a country of Christians that live here.
>>
>>67521959
>our morals are defined from the bible

Do you mean 'our laws are derived from the Bible'? I've never heard it claimed that morality is a product of Scripture.
>>
>>67522291
>Do you mean 'our laws are derived from the Bible'?
That's part of it, definitely

>I've never heard it claimed that morality is a product of Scripture.
Pretty common statement around these parts actually, I've had first hand conversations with people making these arguments.
>>
>>67521779
Ah yes, I think I understand now. Emulating the lifestyle of Jesus would be nigh on impossible for those without absolute faith.

I keep going back to this book, but Luke 18:18-19 would indicate that Jesus Himself would be of the opinion that he Himself is not someone you should be attempting to emulate.

I would suppose that those who truly wish to follow the teaching of Jesus would do well to look at Luke 18:22, but I wouldn't imagine that there are many people these days willing to sell all that they own and put their faith in God to sustain them.
>>
>>67515454
it's a joke. So many people don't see the negative to it remaining illegal. ironically, we hear the most about pot from people who preach the evils and who they themselves have never smoked it. when EVER has an expert on something been someone that has no experience doing it? How many people that have smoked it actually denounce it. but keep it illegal! promote distrust and drive people to see if the authority is lying about all the other substances!
>>
>>67521570
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>67523391
I smoked it and I denounce it on the grounds of being shitty and overrated.

>inb4 you had bad weed
no

However, I don't see why it should remain illegal.
>>
>>67515454
Does God want us to eat poison berries?
>>
>>67515454
psychoactive chemicals have an impact on perception that is harmful to rational decisions making. In this way it is harmful to democracy and national security.
>>
Marijuana made me severely depersonalized, and gave me bad panic attacks for months.

I'm never smoking that shit again.
>>
>>67524089
Yes.
>>
I like to smoke weed then go mountain biking/road biking.

Feels good man.
>>
>>67520880
You still didn't give a valid reason for banning it
>>
>>67523757
not enjoying it as much as you'd like, and denouncing it and claiming there is some sort of danger involved are two entirely different things, champ.
>>
>>67515454

The merchant.
>>
>>67524148
you didn't like it

oh shit, better ban it.

next i propose we ban liver and onions
>>
>>67524305
Weed and nature go together perfectly
>>
File: what a honer.jpg (830 KB, 4288x3216) Image search: [Google]
what a honer.jpg
830 KB, 4288x3216
>>67515454
the jews, through our use of currency and their irl memes have created a society that blindly follows them regardless of reality or any god

you must learn not to take sides in their fabricated rifts, rather, look at reality, your subconscious will lead you

if youre a bad person, you will do bad things regardless of laws or social standards

but if you are a good person, you will do good things regardless of laws or social standards
>>
Weed will fuck up your drive, fuck up your sexuality, fuck up your self confidence, and eventually make you human trash. Alcohol when made a lifestyle will ruin your life. Make no mistake, weed will do the same. Use it for fun occansionally, but don't use it all the time. I cut it out if my life and am doing better and better without it. It shouldn't be illegal and we may see some positive changes if it is legalized, but that doesn't make it any better for your mental health.
>>
File: desukawiijustin_copy.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1708) Image search: [Google]
desukawiijustin_copy.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1708
>>67519943
It surprises me how shitty American weed is.

And it isn't a knock at Americans, I'm thinking it had to do with the soil. I only need like a quarter of a gram to set me for the night it's so nice.

A friend brought over some from his trip to America and it was fucking nothing. It's like switching from nice 20 year old whiskey to Budweiser.

I feel bad for America, you guys need to come visit sometime and try the real pot up here.
>>
>>67524898
Colorado bud > Canada bud
>>
http://overgrowcanada.com/contact/
>>
>>67516665
I wish I could afford coke here. 300 bucks a gram.
>>
>>67517165
I work, work out and study and I smoke weed.
>>
>>67524775

This.

It's fine, but if you catch yourself smoking every day you need to take a break

I know because I need to take a break, and it's hard to do.
>>
>>67517491
Good thing I'm no christfag.
>>
>>67515454

About two years ago I moved from the Eastern US to Colorado for work. It seemed like a great opportunity and everyone went on and on about how laid back the culture was around here. I'm a pretty laid back kind of guy and I honestly thought it was pretty cool that they legalized pot.

Unfortunately it didn't take me long to start recognizing that when people said laid back, what they really meant was lazy.

I figured pot stores would be like liquor stores, but everyone is so goddamn sketchy and the prevailing attitude most of them have is "being a professional drug dealer isn't as fun as I thought it would be"

Many of them seem so goddamn stunned that pot could become a job.

I'm approaching 30 and when I was in college pot was just this funny green flower that gave you a mild and thought-provoking buzz.

Humans literally ruin everything and have selectively-bred marijuana to the point where every toke turns you into a retard who just wants to eat shitty food and watch shitty television.

80% of the people I know who smoke weed have degenerated into losers who can't hold a job and can't figure their shit out.

This entire culture of "weed is fucking great we should all be smoking it" has not only ruined marijuana but but its also showed that people cannot help themselves but to take everything to the nth degree.
>>
>>67517491
I'll bite.

There is nothing inherently sinful about consuming marijuana. It violates none of the ten commandments and could hardly be considered a "grave matter" in and of itself due to the actual consequences of consuming the substance. By consequences I am actually referencing a lack of consequences. The only conceivable sinful consequence is as a "near occasion" of sin, as it is called, because it could provoke a state, which you acknowledged, which leads to an increased probability of sin.

What I am trying to illustrate here is that it is not the substance itself which is sinful, but the circumstances under which the substance is used and the nature of the predictable consequences of its consumption. I contend that there is nothing inherently sinful about marijuana; however, that isn't to say that someone who is already pretty sinful wouldn't be even more likely to sin under its influence.
>>
>>67526631

>Arguing if an inanimate object is inherently sinful

fug
>>
>>67515454

world dot believe in god obviously

btw bible says parents can kill theit ungrateful children

if that law was enforced humanity would be at level of 2 gorilions
>>
>>67515454
Drink hemlock bro it's from the earth it's just a plant bro God made it for you dude
>>
>>67517165
Back in my day, people actually put effort into their b8...
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.