[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: cantstump.jpg (51 KB, 527x949) Image search: [Google]
cantstump.jpg
51 KB, 527x949
MAKE
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>67514130
fucking ronaldo
>>
>>67514027
why do people use that movie as a meme? it is not a classic. it is cornball retarded shit. in 10 years no one will remember fury road.

none of it made any sense. i don't even go full autistic in movies, but from the opening chase scene i just couldn't help thinking 'if gas is so rare, why do they keep firing off their weapons that use gas for no reason?'
>>
Better than
Bernie -> Skeleton
>>
>>67514027
Anyone have the Bernie Sanders one?
>>
>>67514027
A shitty movie
>>
File: DonaldRekt.png (242 KB, 1027x625) Image search: [Google]
DonaldRekt.png
242 KB, 1027x625
>>
>>67514409
Don't be delibrately stupid. By that logic you would say the same thing about the previous 3 films, vastly considered timeless classics.
Why do Max drive an interceptor in a fuel starved world?
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (66 KB, 702x960) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
66 KB, 702x960
>>
>>67514898
i watched the original when i was a kid and never thought it was a classic either. i thought it was goofy and stupid as an 8 year old.

i get the 'so bad it is good' stuff. i have watched and made fun of the warriors enough. but atleast the warriors is campy and entertaining. fury road is quite horrible.
>>
what kind of drugs do presidents take?
something to bear the immense stress and lack of sleep.
>>
they go grey because they are under serious fucking pressure and knwo that they are not really in control. You think trump is going to change things? you are dumber than shit or have stockholm syndrome.
Trust me, you are beginning to say what the black and hispanics have been saying for a century. THEY really dont care about you or your white trash family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suB5wNSNBjs
>>
>>67514893
Epic win /b/ro.
>>
>>67515408
T.Chicano
>>
File: officer tank.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
officer tank.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>67515408
Trump is clearly different.

I don't know that he'll be able to do much more than block mudslime refugees/immigrants (which the Constitution allows for) but even just that is worth it.
>>
>>67516409
>paragauy

you would understand
>>
>>67514409
Fury Road is an instant classic. I'm sorry about your shit taste.
>>
>>67516564
He's a big guy
>>
>>67516564
>Trump is clearly different.

nah, all red flags point out hes not much different. he knows how to lie, cheat, steal, and bankrupt shit. sounds like hes perfect for the job. and so is Hillary.

what makes you think theyre going to stop mexicans from entering the country?

whats he going to do about the police problem? how is he going to ensure that the constitution is going to be around longer? you do know that the senate and congress is full of snakes right?
>>
>>67516917
well if they all call him hitler and he gets elected anyway can't he use the magic of fascism to maga?
>>
>>67514409
It's about showing power.

Duh.
>>
>>67517240
Does US even have emergency powers which allow the president to disband or at least bypass the Senate?
>>
>>67516917
>he knows how to lie, cheat, steal, and bankrupt shit. sounds like hes perfect for the job. and so is Hillary.
And? Are you kidding? I wish he was even more ruthless than you retards think he is.

>what makes you think theyre going to stop mexicans from entering the country?
Dunno. Don't care. There are at least a dozen things that could be tried but it honestly doesn't concern me as far as I am from the border.

>whats he going to do about the police problem? how is he going to ensure that the constitution is going to be around longer? you do know that the senate and congress is full of snakes right?
Don't know, don't care.

Probably by nominating Constitution-respecting Supreme Court Justices.

Yeah, that's why I want to elect someone that at least has the possibility of not being owned by special interests.
>>
File: 25.png (358 KB, 489x753) Image search: [Google]
25.png
358 KB, 489x753
>>67516878
>>
>>67514409
What the fuck do you think gas town's purpose was, produce whoopie cushions? They show it to you in the first five fucking minutes of the movie too, you were probably 'marathoning' the film while crying about black people on this garbage board
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.