[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KASICH GENERAL - golly gee gosh darnit edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1100x619
Golly-gee gosh gee-willickers holy cow geewhiz. Darn can't we get along? Holy-moly.

Golly gosh gee I can't wait to vote for Kasich golly gee can you? I mean gosh darn it its 2016 and why are we fighting dontcha-know?

Gee how do you guys think Johnny "Pope" Kasich will do today? Do you think he can win by golly? Boy that would be neat. I heard his pops was a mailman.
>>
Gee willikers! How the H-E-double hockey sticks do the American people think Trump would be a good president?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajqWJEVKMLc
>>
Gee that was really cool.
>>
>>67514162
I dunno but holy cow we're gonna take this to the convention which is gonna be in his home state by the way dontcha know.
>>
Well Gee Mr Kasich, congratulations on winning Ohio today. You just got the most votes in Ohio Republican primary history.

Good for you Mr. Kasich
>>
>>67513949

Its all an act. He's cut throat.
Source: He's my governor.
>>
>>67514726
I figured. I remember he got the Lolbertarian kicked off the ballot when he ran for re-election. Also his neocon foreign policy views are pretty ruthless.
>>
geez oh man. this thread is just nutz.
>>
File: Burt-Lanc.jpg (117 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Burt-Lanc.jpg
117 KB, 400x300
After the brokered convention the entropy will accelerate overwhelming every part of life as we know it.

He will be remembered as history's greatest monster.
>>
He is the only adult in a room full of autistic children at this point
>>
>>67513949
COME ON PEOPLE, WE'VE GOT TO WAKE UP, THIS IS CRAZY
>>
His home town is at the south edge of the county with the lowest unemployment rate in Ohio (3.7%). The whole county is booming.
>>
>>67513949

He is a raging manlet with a temper.

He is also with the wrong party if that faggot thinks it's okay to give amnesty to all illegals within the first 100 days in office.

You can tell he tries doing this nice guy schtick but underneath that facade is just manlet impotent rage. I can't remember the interview, but he has gone off on people in an off color way.

Him arguing with hannity on the radio yesterday was cringe worthy.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 658x595
GEE WILIKERS TWENNYTHREE SKIDOO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>67518181
>manlet
He's 6' tall though
>>
>>67518181
He doesnt think that. Kasich was anti-immigration in the past. But globalists (Soros) felt that it was about time to give nationalism its final strike and bough the front runner (Jeb!) and some whatshisface(Kasich) so they openly spoke in favor of amnesty, making American nationalists feel like everything was over. Stupidly, this move was a terrible miscalculation caused by all the retarded, loud leftists online and nationalist spirits that were quiet, not sleeping.

Also, you are kidding yourself if you think the GOP is particularly anti-immigration outside speeches. Mexicans started going into your country about 40 years ago, and neither Democrats or Republicans have actually enforced border security much. The people lobbying both enjoy cheap labor force and open markets.
>>
>>67513949
Oh man, oh geez, golly soros gee wilickers
>>
>>67519228
4chan has this ongoing maymay where they call anyone under 6'4" a manlet
>>
>>67519934
>ongoing
>very recently forced by tremendous faggots trying to get /fit/ butthurt
>>
>>67519719

Do you think that might be why Trump has risen, and literally everyone against him has been called out as being an establishment pro illegal cuck? I mean neo con?
>>
File: golly.jpg (74 KB, 534x674) Image search: [Google]
golly.jpg
74 KB, 534x674
>>
Kasich is gonna kick donalds orange ass.
>>
>>67521749
I don't think his arse is orange, just his face
>>
>>
>>67521834
You would know.
>>
>>67519934
I'd say under 6'2" is manlet status.
t. 6'2" master race member
>>
>>
jeez oh man golly wow
>>
Geez oh man!!!!!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.