[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Molyneux defending white nationalism. Featuring him unironic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: moly.jpg (32 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
moly.jpg
32 KB, 750x400
Molyneux defending white nationalism. Featuring him unironically saying "anti-racism means anti-white".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD34oMW0crA

Basically some anti-feminist woman calls in to signal how much she is against misandry and Moly is dropping mad redpills on her.
>>
>>67513318
also mentions Hungary being based.
Come to my thread and share our opinions and argue whether he will go full on "nazi" during the next couple of months thanks to current world events.
>>67511994
>>67511994
>>67511994
>>
>>67513318
not an argument.
>>
>le increasing nervous Merkel face

He's half German jewish too, so he's immune to all criticism
>>
isnt this the guy who got BTFO out by jew rogan?
>>
>>67513650
Half Jewish?? Thanks, I didn't know that... I'll have to start waiting for him to turn shill..... could be any time.
>>
>>67513842

How did he get BTFO?
>>
Damn. A lot of people have really matured politically with the rise of Trump and the emerging alt right.

Even Alex Jones seems more paleo now than conspiracy theorist liberturdian.
>>
>>67513916
http://www.fdrliberated.com/the-day-joe-rogan-discovered-the-real-stefan-molyneux/
>>
>>67514091
>http://www.fdrliberated.com/the-day-joe-rogan-discovered-the-real-stefan-molyneux/

Thanks
>>
>>67513318
At what time in the video does he talk to the woman?
>>
>>67513876

He's something like 1/6th Jewish, he actually has been critical of Israel and Jews having double standards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9ls8pyV684&ebc=ANyPxKrfanAPiL_I0xumd3NnM2jJpiiYSpo7FBQlI88Tihzi-VOYsS-mvvTVdV6n0H67tBqXF4JtmvvTVdV6n0H67tBqXF4Jt
>>
>>67513876
Nope he'll never turn shill

His mom was the jewish half and he hates her because she used to beat him and cheated on his goy father and so doesn't identify with any other jews.
>>
>>67514286
>he hates her because she used to beat him and cheated on his goy father

This has future Hitler all over..
>>
>>67513318
Molyneuxx will be this board's version of Zyzz in a couple of months at this rate of red pilling.
>>
>>67514426

He also said the only reason he doesn't/didn't kill her is specifically because she's his mom.
>>
>>67514151
>>67514091

Rogan just showed embarrassing footage of Molyneux back when Molyneux still bought the pop psych bullshit that was so popular in the 2000s.

People call him a cult leader, but in reality he's just a slave to fads. All his old psychology opinions came about because Malcolm Gladwell, Freakanomics, etc used to be accepted as fact, when in reality they were just dumb memes.

He sort of embarrassed by that now since they have been debunked I think everyone who bought it is.
>>
>>67514286
>posts shill threads about himself every day on /pol/
>he'll never turn shill
>>
>>67514701
>still bought the pop psych bullshit that was so popular in the 2000s.
>All his old psychology opinions came about because Malcolm Gladwell, Freakanomics, etc used to be accepted as fact, when in reality they were just dumb memes.

what do you mean excactly?
what did he excactly believed in which are disproven since?
please elaborate
>>
>>67515369
He believed all sorts of things most of which are the direct opposite of what he believes now

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/malcolm-gladwell-outliers-10000-hour-rule-debunked-5625670.php

he believed things like
>genetics don't matter
>all you have to do is try hard
>psycho therapy can fix everything

All stuff he's done a 180 degree turn on since. But hey the first step to being right is admitting that you were wrong.
>>
>>67515832
thank you!
>>
>>67515832
so hes a flip flopper like lyin ted
>>
>>67514091
>Did you know he once denigrated a philosopher over the man’sweight?Apparently, he considers even overweight as an outer symptom of a moral failing. This is what he said about the man:“Wow, he’s got to be like 300 pounds – I wonder if a philosopher should not be able to at least control his own appetite…”

The article brings up good points, but excerpts like this make me think it's just butthurt SJWs making the criticisms.
>>
>>67516001
no problem

>>67516052
Ted Cruz isn't a liar

He has always existed for one purpose. To get his congregation of apocalyptic Christian zionists political power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s
>>
>>67515832
It's almost as if his opinions aren't founded on any scientific evidence and are just a product of his own personal frustrations.
>>
>>67514701

Not an argumnt
>>
>>67516556
It was accepted science at the time

but it has been debunked since then.

Again look up anything about Gladwell.
>>
>>67514701

>reconsiders his views once new, contrary evidence is brought to light

Whoa, what a faggot. Unsubscribed and cancelled my 1$ donation.
>>
File: 1457492900815.jpg (32 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1457492900815.jpg
32 KB, 560x560
>>67516489

that video..

what the fuck
>>
>>67514243
>He's something like 1/6th Jewish, he actually has been critical of Israel and Jews having double standards.

I know brother, but they hide in plain sight... be weary. ;)
>>
>So why is it only the white countries who are held to a higher standard?
>And of course, the people who make the most money in white countries are either ASHKENAZI JEWS or East Asians
>criticizes Israel
>defends white nationalism

Stefan is going too far.
The kikes will go after him.
>>
>>67520679
fuck off with your dumb shit
>>
File: Buchanan.Move.On.org.jpg (37 KB, 921x170) Image search: [Google]
Buchanan.Move.On.org.jpg
37 KB, 921x170
>>67513318
Propaganda will turn country to the Right!

Populism seems to prove this with Trump support.
>>
>>67514286
>Nope he'll never turn shillHis mom was the jewish half and he hates her because she used to beat him and cheated on his goy father and so doesn't identify with any other jews.

I fell for that shit 8 years ago with Obama... For the record, I do watch this dude's video's and like him..... If he is even 1% Jew and doesn't eventually turn shill (or get assassinated) I'll be surprised. Be weary... better safe than sorry.
>>
>>67513318

Ben Shapiro is must better than this guy at debating and dropping red pills.
>>
>>67513318
Red pill poppin animal
Mapple syrup sipping nigga
A motherfucking leaf in his fucking bandera
>>
>>67521001
Estonian Jew.
>>
Please can we just say Diversity is Genocide?
>>
I fucking knew this day would come. I FUCKING KNEW IT.

Regardless of everyones opinion of Molyneux (I used to like him, then I got redpilled, now I'm beginning to like him more because he's getting redpilled) he has a massive audience of absolutely brainwashed useful idiots.

Congratulations comrades, today we were victorious.
>>
So all the people who were libertarians in 2012 are now white nationalists?

lol
>>
>>67521374
Charitable and naively cooperative genocide would be more accurate. :)
>>
Everybody could see this coming. He's been getting more and more pro-white every year.
>>
>>67513318
Watching this now, it's some of his best work, it all comes together so nicely. Actually holding women accountable for their shit.
>>
>>67514151
>greentexting the link
kill yourself redditor
>>
>Saying all this shit that essentially pushes from Trumpist worldviews
>One of the biggest podcasts out there, with some of the most useful idiots in ever
>The day of the nail-in-the-coffin caucus
Who else excited for tonight? Shieeeeet
>>
>>67514701
>Freakomics

It had economic research behind it. It's not just memes.

The book was simply economic papers made into a digestible form.
>>
>>67525093
They cited real studies but then drew ridiculous conclusions

http://www.americanscientist.org/issues/pub/freakonomics-what-went-wrong

There's a reason all the hype died around 2010 while in 2005 they were kings of the world.
>>
>>67513318

>1H 11M

You fucking expect me to watch this?
>>
>>67526224
take some ritalin kid
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.