[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1457243048282.jpg (35 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1457243048282.jpg
35 KB, 610x488
Europeans of /pol/, are the refugees in Europe bad? And if so, are they worse than gypsies?
>>
File: notwelcome.jpg (247 KB, 1180x867) Image search: [Google]
notwelcome.jpg
247 KB, 1180x867
Dunno mate, I wouldn't know anything about them. And hopefully it stays that way.
>>
>>67509945
>implying anyone on pol has actually met a refugee or non white
>>
>>67510259

>20,000 Syrians relocated to empty council houses in coastal cities
>nah man we don't hab reguggees.
>>
>Buscemi

I love that guy.
>>
>>67509945
I live next to a camp where the immigrants who havent been given asylum are forced to live untill getting shipped back. People around here are building high fences, getting weapons and buying big dogs.
The immigrants are sneaking around peoples backyards, staring through their windows at night, breaking in, stealing. I am not saying that all immigrants are like that, but all the people that do that here are immigrants.
>>
>>67510259

hijra2ireland.com
>>
Those refugees who are poor (majority) eventually end up contributing to crime statistics.

The rich ones are insufferable elitist assholes who acts as if they own the place and threat locals like shit.

As you can see I have mostly dealt with the rich ones.
>>
>>67511350
I haven't really followed the shitskin situation in Denmark, where have they put up the invasion camp?
>>
>>67510878
THEY ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE
>>
>>67510259
Damn, what is it like in Serbia?
>>
>>67509945
>Europeans of /pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1455294731300.jpg (23 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
1455294731300.jpg
23 KB, 498x498
>>67511350
"I am not saying that all immigrants are like that"
Dude chill we are not on jewbook or denmark mass media discussion round. talk free.
we know more than 90% are lazy criminals. filled with hate.
>>
>>67509945
At least gipsies are our gipsies.
>>
I live in a REALLY multicultural city. It is a hotbed of all the rage inducing shit that people here in the UK get pissed off about. How is it?

I can only speak for myself, but I find that most of the people who are stressed out about issues are more often projecting and going looking to justify an opinion they already hold.

I've lived in 7 different parts of the city which have all been pretty varied in their ethnic make up and honestly I got the most shit in the predominately white ghetto. I had two home invasions. I got hassled by junkies, drunks and prostitutes daily. I got the least shit in the university district and slightly less shit in the area which at the time was mostly Muslim, but they were eventually displaced and pushed out by predominately Polish immigrants.

When we were looking to buy a house we looked in some of the areas which were mostly housing general eastern europoor bro's and holy shit they were terrifying areas. Everyone seemed to live outside their house and milled around in gangs. On a house viewing we witnessed a drug deal in a doorway, random guys sprinting in what looked like terror from other random guys and a prostitute soliciting.

Also the corner shops all looked like gang look out spots.
>>
>>67509945
I hope that refugees and gypsies will end up killing each other.
>>
>>67511804
But yeah. Generally poor muslim areas are far more welcoming than the white ones. They don't have the same obvious drug and alcohol problems and they are quite active in outreach and trying to push a decent community standard.

Poverty is pretty much the same irrespective of race/religion. I'm not saying these same muslims wouldn't get enraged if you disrespected their shit, but drug and alcohol free, moral standards, standing up for what you believe in. Pretty red pilled.
>>
>>67512137
fuck off ahmed
>>
>>67509945
Do they have to be worse?
I mean sheeeiit, I would oppose extra gypsies as well.
>>
>>67512206
I've grown up in a country which has been almost embarrassed of its indigenous culture. I've been told to not take pride in anything which could be interpreted as racist. I'm not going to deny the reality of a culture which gains a great deal of strength from showing a strong sense of pride in itself and its ideology.
>>
>>67512500
>flag
>>
>>67512137
>>67511804

Nice samefag you disgusting shitskin.
Go back to Rotheram
>>
>>67509945
I hate them. they haven't been violent in my city yet but still. the fact that they placed their shitskin camp right on the carnival place makes me want to go and burn the whole place down. I'd say worse than gypsies because I've never even seen a gypsy here.
>>
american gypsies aren't that bad. they're mostly overweight families who will scam you with fortune telling, but other than that they keep to themselves.
>>
>>67509945
A gyppo won't go full murder on you like a nigger or a muslim, at most will steal your bike when you aren't looking
>>
>>67511482
alti' alti' i jylland, der åbner en ny i ikast.
>>
>>67513003
>Ikast
God damn it, that shit is too close for comfort. Why can't we just send them up to our Eskimo brothers.
>>
>>67509945
However, during the communist dictatorship a robber gone wrong left a dump truck driver without his wife and kids after his house was raided by a pack of supergypzies, the man came home to see his wife and children killd and valuables stolen, the man did not go to the police, instead he went straight back to work, got his big ass dump truck and went straight for the gypos fave la makeshift homes near his neighbourhood and ran over at high speed killing the gypsies inside their makeshift homes in order to exact harsh vengeance, he killed countless women and children along with men while destroying their makeshift houses with his dumptruck
>>
>>67513434
The event ofcourse was kept under wraps by the communist regime not to spark a race war
>>
File: glavni-kolodvor1.jpg (71 KB, 640x387) Image search: [Google]
glavni-kolodvor1.jpg
71 KB, 640x387
>>67510878
I've seen a dozen or so yesterday. They were littering all around the monument in pic related. They looked dodgy as fuck, too.
>>
it depends if they have already been processed and housed or not. those that are still in the camps dont really leave them anyway. the ones housed near me (only about a dozen or so) seem okay-ish so far in the sense that i havent personally had any bad experiences with them. a drunk afghani has tried to sexually assault a nurse though, so yeah, they fit the stereotype. as for those that are already housed, they are pretty bad as they roam the streets looking to sell drugs or get ficki ficki.
>>
File: 1435391277161.jpg (56 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1435391277161.jpg
56 KB, 720x540
>>67511804
cant confirm that. im from vienna, most districts with high muslim % are ugly as fuck. crimerate is rising. drug dealers. also drug users. most of them from north africa or turkey.
not saying white people are clean and healthy.
but sorry abdul, this is bullshit.
i walk with my gf towards tower london. bad eyes. literally it was possible to smell the hate against me and my girl. cause we are only 2 kufr´s.
also, if tv-cameras come to to film. abdul und achmed are friendly no question. but trust me, most of them hate us or least dont think we are worthly humans.
>>
>>67510878
Europe is flooded by your shitty and stinky brothers, it's pretty hard not know one of them.
>>
>>67510259
You fucking wanker I never saw any sandniggers here
>>
That picture is terrible because it implies that terrorists don't fit in with the refugees.

Gypsies are terrible and will steal anything that isn't nailed to the ground, but they have much less of a desire to murder you because allahi wallahi
>>
>>67514612
Dude I get it. I'm mostly interested in the higher quality replies rather than the usual "fuck off".

I get it whenever I take a taxi. Slightly patronising questions about my motivation and ideology combined with "it isn't like that for Muslims, we believe in xyz because it is important".

Thing is, especially here in the UK there is this constant 'witty' cynicism where it is considered bad to stand out or be proud of anything other than how fast you can be self depreciating and put yourself down. This generally means that if you show a culture respect and ask for respect in return you are told to "fuck off", but somehow you are supposed to expect others to put themselves down as well?

I don't get it, and then people are surprised when indigenous enclaves of institutionalised poverty act out of self defeating bad faith and show a lack of pride in themselves and seem to have low self worth.

Shit is what it is. I'm not going to just shout fuck off at people, respect where it is due, poor white populations could do well to learn to take some pride in themselves, their achievements and show some solidarity instead of tearing down anyone who stands out as moderately confident in some sort of pack mentality.
>>
>>67513600
RACEWAR
Lets kill the shitskins. Worldwide
>>
>>67515655
Patience, after Trump wins, Europe will continue its right wing revolution and we will make Europe great again, Provided people go out and vote right wing and anti immigration
>>
>>67510878
You parasites are fucking everywhere, there is no way to avoid them however much I'd want to.
>>
>>67510878
Are you fucking retarded? You people swarm our countries. Get the fuck out.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.