[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>""""moderate""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: terrorists.jpg (148 KB, 600x537) Image search: [Google]
terrorists.jpg
148 KB, 600x537
>""""moderate"""" """"rebels""""

let's be honest, /pol/, these were ideologically fanatical republican terrorists (many of them foreign fighters from Europe) financed, armed, trained, supported by a foreign western power to overthrow a legitimate government.
>>
Maybe the legitimate government should've given us an MP
JUST ONE
>>
File: declaration-of-independence.png (1 MB, 575x900) Image search: [Google]
declaration-of-independence.png
1 MB, 575x900
Americans will defend this.
>>
>>67509360
I heard the French are shipping them arms
Fucking frogs
>>
>>67509360
There was no republican party during the revolutionary war.
>>
>>67510059

you fucking retard do you not know what republicanism is?
>>
File: Rebels BTFO.png (132 KB, 525x259) Image search: [Google]
Rebels BTFO.png
132 KB, 525x259
>>
>>67510470
You taking that to r/4chan?
>>
>>67510173
>republicans were democrats back then

American education go figure.
>>
>>67511359

You can post it for karma, if you want to. It's all yours my friend.
>>
>>67509360

You know "it's not treason when we do it". Any treasonous movement can become the "good guys" If they are successful.

>>67509680
>Maybe the legitimate government should've given us an MP

They would have, if you just waited a few years. But hey, the British Empire was weakened a bit so that was useful for us.
>>
>>67509360
They also showed no respect for christian values.
Who the hell attacks on Christmas
>>
File: sheevy deevy.jpg (149 KB, 2014x1678) Image search: [Google]
sheevy deevy.jpg
149 KB, 2014x1678
>>67512119
>it's not treason when we do it
>>
>>67509360
I've never came across anyone claiming the revolt of the American colonies was anything but a series of terrorist attacks on England where some American colonies took the opportunity when they knew England was at war at France. Then again I've basically never talked about it outside of what I've been taught in school. What do they learn in the US? They they where dinduns?
>>
>>67512425
History is written by the winners anon
>>
>>67509680
But you had all the MPs you needed you were after all represented as the British citizen that you were.
>>
>>67509360
>>67510173
Are you really suggesting that all members of the Revolution only subscribed to a single ideology?
>>
>wanting political representation
>extremist
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.