[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump-Carson: The best presidency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: trump carson.jpg (65 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
trump carson.jpg
65 KB, 992x558
So, Carson is intelligent as hell, the problem is he acts like a beta fag and nobody can hear him.
The Don is good at uniting America.
So with Donald at the helm and Carson working behind the scenes, wouldn't it be the most effective presidency ever?
>>
He would be an amazing Vice President.
>>
>>67509205
You need to have a VP that has a chance at securing their home state. Michigan isn't it swing state so how would it help.
>>
>>67509370
Mostly Carson's policy.
The point is you have Carson to get shit done while Trump unites the populace.
>>
>>67509370
He could potentially swing Maryland
>>
>>67509205
>So, Carson is intelligent as hell

a guy who unironically believes the pyramids were built by joseph to store grain is intelligent as hell?
>>
>>67509625
>cherry picked anecdotal evidence
Yeah this totally disproves my statement.
>>
More like a Surgeon General type.
He knows 0 about world politics.
>>
>>67509966
Trump covers that with his military disengagement and his trade policy.
Carson is here for healthcare and education.
>>
Carson published an article today talking about why rates will never be raised since the debt is so high and the government can't afford it

Is this shit too good to be true
>>
>>67509205

No way it would be Carson. He need's someone that will help him win Ohio or Florida. Either Kasich or Rubio. Wildcard could be Scott Brown. Could always use more youth.

Carson cannot swing over black votes. He has his place in the White House as Secretary of Education/Surgeon General.
>>
>>67509205
It was funny when Carson dropped out, all the Carson supporters I knew went immediately to Rato. It was funny how quickly they changed, the only reason I heard they changed was because he was Christian and stated it.
>>
>>67509625
How is this relevant to politics, economics, foreign policy, or anything?
>>
>>67509966
First off,
>9966
checked.

Second,
>>67510212
this.

The Don can get into office just fine without picking some faggot as his VP.
>>
>>67510323
>Either Kasich or Rubio.

Then the GOP would simply assassinate Trump and have one of these establishment lackeys take over without going through the trouble of having them win the nomination.
>>
>>67509205

Trump/Webb takes Virginia, gets the union vote, plus more Independents and Democrats. Webb is conservative and murican enough to not lose the right-wing vote. And the bi-partisanship of the ticket wins Congress.
>>
>>67509527
I think it's the other way around
>>
>>67512135
So is it that black kid that always posts Webb?
>>
>doesn't believe in evolution
>believes global warming is a hoax
>strongly believes in vaccination - autism link

Please. Don't do this Trump. This will stump the trump.

He's had all the facts to support his positions, they have been the support that keeps him unstumpable. There is overwhelming and well documented evidence in support of these things.

It matters not if Trump is correct a hundred years from now if it had no evidence to support it, he is not making a rational decision here with the information modern science has provided.

Please no Stump.
>>
>>67509625
>a former brain surgeon is dumb
Really nigga
>>
>>67511206
The next elected president will be electing most of the supreme court and it will be geared towards faith based rulings instead of fact based rulings.
>>
>legitimately autistic
>muh grain solos
>creationist
>is indecisive at debates and never gives a straight answer
>tried to kill his mother
>tried to kill his cousin
>100% he prescribes himself tranquilizers to quell his murderous rage

Carson is terrible. Please stop pushing this meme.
>>
>>67513705
Links are not causation. The only way to prove causation is with a designed experiment.
>>
Did Carson reveal he was promised a position deliberately to sabotage Trump? I mean, if it's illegal to promise it in exchange for an endorsement, that seems like it could turn pretty bad. What do you fellows think?
>>
>>67509205
Carson would secure the black vote and guarantee the presidency for Trump. I'm willing to have a beta VP
>>
I would like to see it, but strategically Trump needs a foreign policy expert as his VP if he wants to win.
>>
>>67509205

Carson said he would have an advisory role in a Trump administration. So no VP slot for him.
>>
>>67509625
He's a former fucking brain surgeon, he can't help being religious. You're basically saying people that's colour-blind are stupid for not seeing the difference between green and blue.
>>
>>67517668
>can't help being religious because doctor

Explain how this is not an idiotic thing to say.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.