[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay since my last thread got deleted for being too baity, I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
Okay since my last thread got deleted for being too baity, I'll try to reform it to create an enviroment for more of a normal discussion. This thread WILL be about racial groups and where different races emerged and what races created what, how we define races etc.

Let me start by asking, how do we define whiteness? Are all Europeans white? If southern Europeans are considered white how come certain other groups that are even paler in some instances like some Lebanese people are not considered to be white? Were certain ethnic groups whiter in the past but turned brown/mixed due to invasions?

/pol/ is for the most part in agreement that genetics define our behaviour and intelligence, how come then that Northern Europeans are the most intelligent race in existance today? Why are not Greeks and Italians the most intelligent seeing as they had vast empires and gave way for mathematics and various sciences etc.

Pic related, average sicilian considered to be white.
>>
File: SWEDENYES.png (28 KB, 966x258) Image search: [Google]
SWEDENYES.png
28 KB, 966x258
>>67508100

>how come then that Northern Europeans are the most intelligent race in existance today?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>67508275
I'll try to keep it civil this time around but that is pretty much proven FACT. Swedes, Finns, Germans, Scots etc all have the highest IQs in Europe.
>>
>>67508100
Why are you superior blonde, blue eye pure white aryans the biggest cucks today?
>>
>>67508399
if i remember rightly Italy and germany are tied first. Scandi countries are a few points below them..
>>
>>67508445
Why delete this post?

>>67508448
Luxery leads to decadence. We were so sucessful that we're becoming more weak both in body and mind.
>>
>>67508399
>Swedes, Finns, Germans, Scots etc all have the highest IQs in Europe.

Then why most of the people in half of these countries today demand multi-culturalism and more immigration?
>>
>>67508703

>We were so sucessful that we're becoming more weak both in body and mind.

Stop with this "we" bullshit. Britain, Germany, France and the US were successful. Scandinavia has always been irrelevant and as such it will remain until the very last one of you starts worshiping Mohammad.
>>
File: Qo4mQ.png (174 KB, 1167x1222) Image search: [Google]
Qo4mQ.png
174 KB, 1167x1222
>>67508764
See
>>67508703

>>67508645
Not really, the estimates vary depending on the years but northerners are always higher than southerners. Just look at Portugal FFS, how are they so fucked up low?
>>
>>67508896
>Implying Sweden hasn't contributed a fuckton to Europe
We have Nobel, we discovered a fuckload of elements, invented defilibrators etc.
It's no coincidence that our nations are so sucessful today that people from all over the world wants to come to them.
>>
>>67508100
>Let me start by asking, how do we define whiteness?
Not by using Burger definition. Thread is shit.
>>
>>67508911

>suomi is best!
t. tatu vanhanen
>>
>>67509181
Well tell me how you define it then? Is the man in the OP white just because he is European?
>>
>>67509106

Even Serbia has highly distinguished individuals who've contributed to the world (Tesla, Pupin, Cvijic etc.), that doesn't mean we're successful as a country.

>that people from all over the world wants to come to them

The only reason people want to come to your countries is because you hate yourselves and want to give everyone but your own citizens free money just for existing.
>>
>>67508100
if you honestly believe lebanese people are whiter than spaniards or italians it just fucking shows you haven't been here...
get your welfare money and come takea sangria on the beach, after all we're europe's vacation resort
>inb4 cherry picking one pale lebanese and one dark mediterranean
>>
>>67509266
Personally, I don't consider myself "white", but rather Slovenian.

If you can't sleep at night, use the term Caucasian.
>>
>>67509181
>Says the dirty china/arabian half-breed
>>
>>67509539
Sure thing Jamal.
>>
>>67509460
I said some, obviously they are crusader rapebabies but they are still not considered to be white. Yes it's cherrypicking but it doesn't change anything, they exist in both cases, brown Europeans and pale Lebs.
>>
>>67509460
>>67508100
also no sane white mediterranean would consider that sicilian white. We acknowledge there is none white people in our countries, as there are in yours
>>
>>67509724
>there is none white
kek, meant "some"
>>
>>67509858
"some non-white" ffs
>>
>>67509438
No, it's because we established a good system. Unfortunately there was a big hole in that system and that was immigration that is currently ruining us.

>>67509469
If you are white then you are white. Why not consider yourself white if you are? I'm just saying not all Europeans are white and shouldn't be considered as it.

Also as is established non-whites are less capible than whites so this begs the question. How much has Greek genetics been altered since ancient times? They were once scholars and teachers, but now they are in economic duress. This has to be due to genetics on some level.
>>
>>67509724
Okay so that begs the question. Where did these non-whites come from? And how have they affected your populations?
>>
>>67510143
Clearly it isn't a good system if it can't handle immigrants. I can build a boat and say it's the best but that doesn't mean shit til I take it out to open waters.
>>
>>67510143
>Why not consider yourself white if you are?
You don't get it do you? Normal Europeans have no reason to even use this word. It is an American thing.

We look at someone and immediately see they are not an ethnic person, but shitskin immigrant, so they are automatically called gypsy, shitskin, whatever. If I see someone that is more pale than me (which is almost impossible), they are automatically someone from the north (German, Nordic, etc.), if they are darker they are Mediteranian (could be Italian, Greek, depends on facial features).

My point is, stop using American terms, they are complete bullshit.

They have to use the word 'white' because they are a nation of immigrants (of all nations) and have way too many niggers and other shitskins.
>>
>>67510211
immigration over the ages
in the case of spain it has been mostly gypsies believe it or not. jews and muslims left a mark, but much smaller in my opinion.
Also its not like everyone has their share of nigger/gypsy blood, there are those tainted, and those who are closer to the original population, which I'd say are still the majority.
Celts and iberians never looked as fair as scandinavians anyway, they were mostly not"blond and blue eyed"
>>
>>67509460
I'm comming over in September and i will be checking your whiteness Julio
>>
>>67512285
to what part?
>>
>>67512395
a mate of mine lives closeby valencia don't know exactly what town, not far from the beach
>>
>>67510143

Greeks changed because of the Turks. Genocides were commonplace in the ottoman empire as was settling on Greek land and claiming it was theirs.

Mix some genocide with settling and of course interbreeding (keep tgins interbreeding with only women) and pop, you've got yourself shitloads of Turks in Greece.
>>
>>67512826
valencia is full of moors and gypsies, but you will be able to see white spaniards, don't worry.
It is ugly af though
>>
>>67513054
Yeah but he doesn't live in the city, recommend me some good places that aren't too far away from that area we could always travel around for a bit
>>
>>67513197
I liked morella in northern valencia, its a medieval reconquista fort which is surprisingly well preserved.
>>
OP got bored because we said he had a point and explained ourselves. Was this all for the bait, swedecuck?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.