[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 1457308168318.png (11 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1457308168318.png
11 KB, 560x407
Women want a Man who

>is for gender equality
>is beautiful
>is not homophobic/transphobic
>is rich
>likes children
>is not violent

Who do they choose? Ahmed.

???
>>
>>67507673
>Who do they choose? Ahmed.
>???
Prophet.
>>
>>67507916
Uh what
>>
seems like you're in luck then
>>
>>67508091
A cuck calling someone else a Cuck is like a Nigger calling another Nigger an Animal.
>>
>>67507673
Because islam is a religion of "peace"
>>
>>67507673
You sound just like a german cuck would sound. I guess the average german man is a cuck.

Basically you sound like a liberal cuck that got mad over some shitskin stole his girl lmao.
>>
>>67508181
You're the cuck here. you proved it with your post, only a cuck would reason like you do.
>>
>>67507673
White men are becoming nonexistent. No hot white girl wants to date a fucking weak man child with zero social skills and lives in their mom's basement. Pretty tired of weak white males complaining white girls won't date them. WHITE MALES ARE A MESS.
>>
File: 1451898963299.jpg (15 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1451898963299.jpg
15 KB, 240x250
>>67507673
>Implaying that womans know what they want
>>
Is this a b8 thread? You better be some underage shitposter and not a grown ass man who legitimately thinks that way.
>>
>>67507673
ALL Women suffer from:
- cognitive dissonance
- narcissism
- bipolar disorder

NO EXCEPTIONS

Now you know why they seem so insane and act like they do. They cannot help it and they must be protected from propaganda aiming at their innate insanity.
>>
>>67507673
Wer einem eine grube gräbt fällt selbst hinein.

Ahmed is best lier.

He lie's
Stupid bitch falls for it.

Why complain?

Just avoid coalburner.
>>
>>67507673
>is for gender equality
Untrue, most women like being controlled and degraded...especially in the bedroom.
>is beautiful
MEN aren't like other species where males are beautiful and ornate to attract potential mating partners. Women find masculinity attractive.
Women don't care about your biases if they love you.
>is rich
Speculative, wealth comes in many forms, I own a liquor store and make hobos do menial and degrading tasks for a pittance of payment, the show of influence and power gets my wife off.
>likes children
Obviously, humans are engineered to mate.
>is not violent
False, women like forceful masculine men.

You've been brainwashed into being a limpwristed faggor, no wonder all your women fuck sand dwelling parasites.
>>
>>67507673
My woman wants to be treated as a toy for me to use as I please.

Degeneracy does not mean women want betas
>>
>>67509444
>women
>love
Tall order. And if one does love you, it doesn't imply loyalty anyway
>>
File: fuck you.webm (2 MB, 720x416) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.webm
2 MB, 720x416
>>67507673
>women know what they want
you fucked up mate
>>
>>67509444
Haha, what tasks do you make the hobos perform?
>>
>>67510536

Sweeping the parkinglot, taking out the trash, cleaning my personal bathroom, if they come to do work during business hours I void the deal. They're only allowed in the shop after I've closed. I give them 200ml bottles of alcohol as payment. Sometimes pints if they do a good job. I've made them stand out with signs for more than 8hrs, $30 for the day.
>>
>>67509825

If a woman isn't loyal she doesn't love you. Has your mother ever betrayed you beyond reprieve? Doubtful.
>>
>>67511191

Sweet. The act of manipulating/controlling others and make them to somewhat humilating tasks often gives me a rush of confidence as well. There's something very alpha about it
>>
>>67511422

It's a benefit of not being a fuck up. Simple. I treat my employees well because they're hard working people, they deserve it. I'm not a TOTAL monster but I do get off kicking down the emotional sandcastles of transients/bums.
>>
File: yuE4S7T.jpg (94 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
yuE4S7T.jpg
94 KB, 960x638
>women know what they want

lol good joke
>>
>>67507673
Why do people on this board think that race mixing is so rampant? It's not half as common as you think it is ESPECIALLY with Arabs.
>>
>>67507916
Keeeeek
>>
>>67507673
>immigrants
>rich

Pick
>>
>>67507916
underrated post
>>
>>67507673
Because above all women like to be dominated by confident alpha males.
>>
>>67511696
thanks for reminding with your image why I hate women. fucking whores.
>>
>>67513396

>can't get a joke
>>
Wrong
Women want a man who

>is attractive
>is dominating in bed
>is able to take care of her

Literally every woman's dream man
>>
>>67507673
How new are you here?

very bluepilled, sad!
>>
You are all wrong so far. Good luck for you that I noticed this thread.

Women want you to be:

>Successful OR ambitious
>Attractive to her OR attractive to other females
>Strong OR seemingly strong

It's basically either success, strength, and attractiveness or other transitive representations of those things. Women cannot distinguish between the actual and the fabricated traits of whichever man, so it is all very easy to lie about or otherwise create in their minds, and all three of these traits can be created through blind confidence, which is ultimately what they want when you dilute the whole situation down to its basics.

They don't want all of that faggy shit you said. You'll never get a check with that outlook.
>>
>>67507916
Fucking kek.
>>
>>67507673
Women want a beta male to support them and an alpha male to impregnate them.
Why do you think this degenerate open relationship crap is getting popular ?
>>
>>67507673

It should be obvious to neets/losers that they should not believe anything they believe about women

You're wrong about life
You're wrong about women

Get real world experience
>>
>>67514116
HOW TO FAKE:

>Success/Ambition
The easiest trait to fake. If you are poor, explain that you have a bank account that you never touch in the name of total financial security, which is why you don't spend lavishly on anything. Make up past successes if you want but the whole inaccessible bank account routine is really all you need. The frugality routine makes your finances blurry and totally out of reach to her, but all she cares about is the fact that you have money piled up somewhere out of sight in the first place, true or untrue. "I drive a shitty car and live at home because I'm already saving for a home and family, I want to be able to afford nice things for my wife and children eventually."

>Attractiveness
Lightheartedly complain about how you are always receiving female attention:
"The chick at [proper noun] was hitting on me so hard when I went to pay, it was embarrassing."
"Man, I'm just going to delete my Facobook, girls are so annoying online."
"This idiot chick yelled something at me from her car while I was walking and she almost blew a red light, haha how funny amirite"
Even if she doesn't see you as attractive, the fact that OTHER FEMALES apparently find you attractive is enough, true or untrue.

cont. in a sec
>>
>>67516122
God awful advice amerifat, any women past 25 (who has some experience dating men) will easily see past these schemes. Unless, of course, you like them dumb.
>>
>>67514116
>>67516122

>Strength
The hardest thing to fake, but its possible. Faking strength or the ability to impose will can be done in thousands of ways usually specific to whichever individual, whatever works for you. I imply strength by retroactivley creating social plots to explain behavior.

Her: "Oh my god, I can't believe that Jimmy had an outburst."
You: "I know, I was trying to whip him up for so long, he really took his time getting there, but eventually I made him embarass himself."

Her: "Blake isn't coming to the party."
You: "Wow, we get in one argument and now he's avoiding me, what does he think I'm gonna do? Afriad of ME? Come on man, relax."

Her: "I got an A on my final!"
You: "Well you studied hard. See what happens when you listen to my advice? I don't know if you heard but I know what I'm talking about most of the time."

Is this method an adoption and application of degenerate tactics in the name of untruth? Sure, but unless you can get a chick naturally you either have to improve yourself, lie, or accept your perpetual loneliness. If you manifest these three traits in her mind, you're golden. This isn't for long term relationships because all lies eventually surface, this is for quick sex. Long-term relationship manipulation is a whole other subject.

This method is not baseless, I currently have three active fuck buddies with no relationship strings attached. I am basically directionless and I have nothing going for me and even I can get laid regularly. I have no reason to lie on an anonymous board, I am only giving the information that I have.
>>
>>67508761
Found the nigger.
>>
>>67516350

My cutoff is 23 so maybe you're right, but by the time they're 25 I'd imagine the whole biological clock imperative would be more influential already anyway so the lying wouldn't be necessary in the first place.

Why would you pursue anybody thats closer to 30 than 20?
>>
>>67515453
smell of tuna fills the thread
don't you have better things to do, roastie?
>>
>>67507673
>implying women know what they want
>>
>>67508074
It's an OLD meme.
>>
>>67507673
>Women want a Man who
>>is for gender equality
>>is beautiful
>>is not homophobic/transphobic
>>is rich
>>likes children
>>is not violent

Most of them literally ARE for those things, they just suck at performance. SJWs don't care what you do as long you know what is "right" and admit that you have "problems."
>>
I got divorced a few years ago and am single , and have been hooking up with many <25 women, I myself am 43. I'll go over your list based on my experience.

>is for gender equality

I've never encountered this. Not being a sperg who regurgitates MGTOW-tier retardation is probably good enough. It's never even come up in my experience.

>is beautiful

Has never come up, again,not parroting simplistic talking points is probably enough.
Times I've discussed fags irl with a women:0

>is rich

I don't ever flash my cash. I fucking hide it, and with good reason (I do some maybe not to honest things to avoid taxes, like for example my general labour cash allotment is always maxed, but I just keep that money myself and use it for cash purchases, I don't actually do any temporary day-hires).
Often women buy ME stuff.

>likes children

It's really hard to point out that you don't like children without coming off like a massive douchebag.

>is not violent

Women like to find out that you have a history of violence. It makes them feel very special to be inside the wire with you. What they don't want is you ruining the night by starting shit. Nobody over the age of 20 wants that kind of shit.

You should probably stop basing your perceptions upon maymays. As far as I can tell, the persian/arab types have no luck at all, and just look pathetic when they try. I'm white as snow and I have no problems.

Seriously, let go of the stupid talking points, that's your sabotage voice giving you excuses to not try. And if your brain is your enemy for something simple like trying to fuck women, it's probably holding you back in other areas too. Unplug and go out into the world.
>>
>>67516579
>Why would you pursue anybody thats closer to 30 than 20?

When you are older, you'll find girls under the age of 26 or so to be insufferably stupid. Just over 30 is a sweet, sweet spot.
>>
wtf is this?

>is for gender equality
Literally like 97% of women couldn't give a shit. In fact, they want a man to have a more dominant persona over them

>is beautiful
Being a male, you don't have to be beautiful to get women as character traits are very important for men. Looks are the bonus. Though if you're literally repulsive looking, then you're going to have a very, very hard time.

most don't care

>is rich
You don't have top be rich. As long as you're out there earning money, it shows you're a fuctioning member of society and not some clueless NEET. Being rich is the bonus.

>likes children
Yes

>is not violent
What sort of extent of violent do you mean?

I mean, no woman wants a serial killer. But women like a man who can fight and again, have a dominant persona.
>>
>>67516122

This is true. All of it. It's almost awful.

>Talk with female a long while.
>Get to know her.
>She gives me her number.
>Asks if I want to go to a movie as friends.
>Tell her I'm actually going to go on a date with another girl. Sorry I'll pass on that friends outing.
>Stay at home and go to the gym.
>Constant texts asking if I want to come over to her house and chill.
>Tell her I'm working out and too busy.
>Just generally avoid her and make it subtle that I'm giving attention to other girls.
>Now she spams my phone begging me for "5 minutes" of my time.

I don't know what this is about.
>>
>>67517492

I already consider girls under 26 to be insufferably stupid, but again, that advice is basically for quick sex and other casual relationship, not long term or serious relationships, which is the only time that you'd want to find an intelligent girl anyway.

I want to dip my big toe into the older pool to gain new perspectives but I'm basically content right now. I just don't want to deal with husbands or enter into any muddled cuckolding scenarios, and if a woman isn't married by 30+ then wouldn't that indicate some essential flaw? Worthwhile girls get plucked quick, they don't ripen into their thirties without being claimed.
>>
>>67507673
>Women want a Man
This.
They want a man who abide by these rules, not one who actually think like this
>>
>>67517924

Dating/sex just a market and it is susceptible to all of the affectations of any other sort of market. You basically self-advertise to trigger the same part of her brain that makes her want an iPhone. She doesn't actually want one, but everybody else wants one, so she sort of passively makes her purchasing decision based on popular demand. The hard-to-get thing is so effective because you're basically reducing the supply of an a "popular" commodity and increasing the value even more.

I do admittedly feel bad for all of these manipulations sometimes but at the end of the day white guys need to up our reproduction game at any cost, even if that means adopting nigger tactics. The definition of "fittest" has changed and we need to change it back eventually, but in the meantime we ought to do what we can to stay in the game.
>>
>>67507673
that's bullshit do you think beta cucks are getting pussy for being PC hell no

mean while chad is a asshole and doesn't give a fuck about women gays or niggers

when women meet a strong sexy confidant guy there liberal thinking goes out the window
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.