[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REVOKE NEIL NEGRASSE TYSON'S SCIENCE DEGREE ASAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
I am just absolutely furious that in this current year that a science, especially one belonging to the great race of people long crushed under the rule of an oppressive white majority, would support the speech of a bigot and fascist. Minorities who unknowingly vote against their own interests should have their voting rights revoked and be forced to work as unpaid servants to the minorities who actually embrace their rich heritage.

Show your upvotes for this idea in the form of posts so we can keep this on the front page. Everyone needs to see this.
>>
File: nigbanana1.png (181 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
nigbanana1.png
181 KB, 320x480
>>
>>67500033
Fuck this guy. Honestly. I thought he was a real voice for progressiveness. He's nothing more than a sell out cooning for the white man. He should be fired and de-platformed from ever speaking publicly again. Just goes to show how wrong you can be about someone and how corruptive white supremacy is in this country.
>>
File: back_t0_reddit_faggot.jpg (141 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back_t0_reddit_faggot.jpg
141 KB, 717x880
>>67500802
>>
As a black man I'm proud to be an engineer voting for Trump.
>>
>>67500033
I completely agree, what is science anyway? Just because he has a degree doesn't mean he is right. A fact is still an opinion that can sometimes be wrong. Most of the time even when science proves something it still turns out to be wrong. It is much more important to study people and get rid of wrong opinions like racism and sexism. That is what real important study is about because in this society we have a lot of privilege issues.
>>
File: 14492378554548.gif (2 MB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
14492378554548.gif
2 MB, 320x176
>It's an opposite day episode.
>>
File: 9617853.jpg (114 KB, 454x418) Image search: [Google]
9617853.jpg
114 KB, 454x418
>>67500033
>people long crushed under the rule of an oppressive white majority
>>
W-where am I?
>>
>>67501498
you died and went to hell
you are cursed to forever browse lefty-pol
>>
>>67500033
Das rite, he nuffin but a filthy house nigga
>>
File: facesofsubversion3543.jpg (26 KB, 468x696) Image search: [Google]
facesofsubversion3543.jpg
26 KB, 468x696
>>67500033

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!
>>
>>67500802
>>67501139
Thank you for your upvotes friends. I just wish I could spend money to put a gold star by your replies in support of your message.

It's just too bad we can't hide some of these other bigoted posts by shitlords so as to create a safe environment for oppressed peoples.
>>
>>67500033
I'm lost, what exactly did he say/do?
>>
>>67501498
today is NOT reverse day, my completely white friend
>>
Can a fellow progressive Bernie supporter whos more familiar with this site tell me how I can make a new account so I can make multiple posts supporting this thread without bigots thinking it's just one person?

I noticed that this site has tagged me with the ID of aOtxXVO9 on every post I make. It's particularly offense to me that I'm forced to post with a name that has "tx" in it, as that is a state full of rednecks and bigots.
>>
>>67503737
No idea. He probably said Trump has the right to say whatever he wants to say or something equally ridiculous.
>>
File: 1456077421667.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
1456077421667.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>>67500033

What did this nigger do now? I'm not following.
>>
>>67503737
he said on twitter that the anti-trump crowd doesn't really hate trump, they hate people who like trump.
>>
>>67503737
>>67503737
You can check his twitter, but do not do so if you are emotionally vulnerable to reading comments that remind you of life-long white oppression

[TRlGGER WARNING]
He recently made a disgusting tweet defending Drumpf and his hateful rhetoric by implying that the courageous protestors that stopped that Drumpf's klan rally in Chicago were wrong to disrupt hate speech. Just writing this caused me to break down and cry several times because of how saddened it makes me that racists are still allowed to speak in this country. I bravely countinued through because of how important I know it is to stop Drumpf and his nazism. It would really mean a lot to me if some fellow progressives could give me some positive and inspiring support for the terrible ordeal I had to go through to write this post.
>>
>>67500033
>that image
>when the red pill hits hard
>>
>>67502919
>>67504154
>>67505755
Totally not a /pol/tard imitating a redditard.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.