[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America before Irish people took muh jerbs! >America now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Irish.jpg (94 KB, 501x508) Image search: [Google]
Irish.jpg
94 KB, 501x508
>America before
Irish people took muh jerbs!
>America now
Mexicans took muh jerbs!
>>
Irish people are white and speak the same language as the rest of the white Europeans

Mexicans are smelly uneducated criminals who can't communicate with the populace
>>
>>67498918
Irish weren't welcome but came legally.
Mexicans aren't welcome and come here illegally.
>>
>>67499040
Why did Americans draw Irish people as monkeys than?
>>
>>67499220
Bc they were poor and dumb and Americans are snobs.
>>
Irish are made fun of by niggers and spics way more than whites and yet whites also love talking shit on irish. Irish women hate irish men and want nigger dick.

I am left with myself and God and pray that this life is the splash screen of an actual, real life. That I am loading up into the real life. That everything I do will be shining and primed for the next life.
>>
Irish
>came here legally
>spoke English
>created jobs
>>
The US made a mistake letting the Irish in. They changed an Anglo-Protestant nation.
>>
>>67498918
And both came because they helped big business keep wages low. What an odd coincidence...
>>
>>67499446

>became the greatest nation on earth
>made a mistake
>>
>>67498918

> Irishmen
> relatively same culture as Americans
> integrated within a generation

> Mexicans
> violent gibsmedat culture
> dont even attempt to integrate
> send tens billions of American taxpayer money back to tacoland
>>
>>67498918
Irish are white mexifats are spanish/aztec hybrids
>>
File: jfk-in-his-own-words-1024.jpg (106 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
jfk-in-his-own-words-1024.jpg
106 KB, 1024x576
>>67499368
Micks also saved the world from nuclear holocaust
>>
I would love to deport every last Irish and French person from this country. We don't need Mexican papists coming here either.

#MakeCanadaOkAgain
>>
File: scientific_racism_irish-1899.jpg (136 KB, 696x378) Image search: [Google]
scientific_racism_irish-1899.jpg
136 KB, 696x378
Interesting to see how Irish portrayed back in the old days.
>>
>>67499632
Irish literally had nothing to do with that. America was on a trajectory to become a superpower decades before Irish immigration. Would've been better off taking more Britons to keep society harmonious.
>>
>>67499040
>Irish people speak the same language as the rest of the white Europeans
1. There are multiple languages spoken by white Europeans
2.If you're referring to English, then the Irish can barely speak that too
>>
>>67498918
we did though

>>67499858
cartoons are real, just ask /a/
>>
>>67501464
>2.If you're referring to English, then the Irish can barely speak that too
The same can be said of the Welsh, the Brummies, the Cornish, and all East Anglians.
>>
>>67498918

To be fair, back then they did take our jerbs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.