[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NC fag here, voting for Trump in an hour and I've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: NC flag.png (91 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
NC flag.png
91 KB, 2000x1333
NC fag here, voting for Trump in an hour and I've never been happier.

also,

>NC thread
report in and share trump/voting stories

>Forsyth county here
>>
>>67498684
Godspeed Anon.
>>
>>67498684
SC here. git er done
>>
>>67498793
if this thread can last another hour ill post pics from the voting place/my ballot
>>
>>67498910
where from SC? did you vote in your primary?
>>
>>67498684
UAE here, im going to vote for trump when i return to california, people like and dont like trump in california mainly from his ideas in mexico
>>
>>67498973
clemson. yeah I voted for trump
>>
>>67499037
what are you doing in UAE? are you originally from cali?
>>
>>67499313
yes originally, i was born and raised in LA, lived in the north for a couple of years, and im just here for spring break and i got some family here, not arab however
>>
I'm an independent and wouldn't really feel right voting in primaries. I mean yeah I have the option to pick either side but then it puts me in a position of either sabotage on one side by voting against the popular person or picking a side even though I'm not really part of that side. Seems like it's more fair for me to just wait til the parties settle on their candidates and then pick from there in the general like I did in 04, 08 and 12
>>
File: 1456295968932.png (443 KB, 2892x1385) Image search: [Google]
1456295968932.png
443 KB, 2892x1385
>>67499409
are you rich as fuck?
>>67499438
bro vote for trump, what state are you from?
>>
>>67499580
why yes i am, but i dont like to flex as in brag
>>
>>67499687
thats chill, what is UAE like? people, climate, what have you dont with your family for fun there? would you recommend to anon?
>>
>>67499580
NC, I'm in Gastonia. And nah I wouldn't vote for Trump on that side .
>>
>>67499774
UAE is very relaxing, not as hot in the summer, in the summer its an extreme apocalypse the weather could reach up to 112 degrees F, its not like your typical arab country where they scream "ALLAHU AKBAR XDDD", the people here are EXTREMELY friendly, the emirati natives are nice people too and can speak perfect english, the weather is very nice in the spring,and winter, and fall, visiting the burj-khalifa or in dubai is very touristic, bunch of tourists and are malls are like 7+ stories, all brands from all over the world, and yes its true we do drive expensive cars, sometimes i go chill out and camp in the desert or stuff like that, just be sure to ot do anything stupid for example, dont kill anyone, youre going to get the death penalty no matter what etc, you might see a few indians but theyre civilized, a BUNCH of koreans, and a BUNCH of brits,europeans, and americans, overall i recommend it
>>
File: 1456504284289.webm (2 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
1456504284289.webm
2 MB, 718x404
>>67500166
Damn, sounds like a place i'd like to get to at some point in my life. thanks for the review anon. enjoy the rest of you vacation
>>
>>67500600
haha and you enjoy america buddy
>>
Dont do it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.