[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do my fellow Minnesotans feel about some upcoming firearms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 254x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 254x199
How do my fellow Minnesotans feel about some upcoming firearms related bills?

SF2493
>universal background checks

HF2415
>illegal to do a private sales
>all guns must go through FFLs
>required to have special training and proof of it before purchasing, selling, or otherwise transferring any firearm
>required locks to transfer and store firearms not in use

HF1361
>"voluntary" database on firearms that you can "enter yourself" into
>any health professional or "family or household member" can red flag you for gun violence, forcing you into court. They must prove your violent intents. If they do, you lose all firearms, must transfer them to an FFL or police (where you are charged for storage), and cannot possess or purchase firearms for between 6 months and 2 years. This can be renewed by the court for the same lengths of time

Jewish senators are trying to remove our gun rights, and it's disgusting.
>>
>>67498073
Vote in libtards, get libtard laws
>>
>>67498177
I want to purge all of our legislators. They're some of the worst in the area, and push nothing but NY tier bills.
>>
>tfw our comfy state is going to shit
Destroy the U race war now!!!!
>>
>>67500104
If we removed the Twin Cities, we'd have a much better life in general
>>
>>67500541
But I like St Paul. And the east burbs aren't so bad
>>
>>67498073
Eh, baby steps.
>>
no wonder this shit state voted rubio
>>
CLOSE THE LOOPHOLES !!
>>
>>67498073

None of this applies to me being a MN resident as I follow most of this stuff anyhow (except the database shit, voluntary or not, fuck off).

It's shit in any case. I have been buying a lot of different stuff lately. During my lunch break I am going to go get my AR-15 I have had on layaway.

If they get too batty about this shit I will hop the border into North Dakota (That's where I work and would have no hesitation moving to if I had to)
>>
>>67501177

I should add... this is total BS as well. Minnesota has very very low gun violence and virtually has never had a spree or mass shooting except some Indian fuck up north here, and the reservations are a mess anyway.

Fucking DFL here. I wasn't sure they had the balls to start going after firearms as this state actually has a decent gun culture considering how progressive it is on other shit.
>>
Unrelated, but not worthy of its own thread.

Is it true that minnesota is being overrun with somalis? Like, how many do you see every day on the streets? Are they chimping out, and if so, how do the population feel about the somalis?

I'm asking since I've heard that there is a substantial scandinavian population there, and it could be possible I end up moving there.
>>
>>67501435
Move here. Avoid north mpls, avoid Somalis
It's that easy. They're pretty much quarantined there.
>>
>>67501435

I live in NW Minnesota so it is vastly white in my area (I am half Swede/Half Norwegian myself).

About 10 years ago a black person would turn heads. Now in my smaller town it's not uncommon at all to see Somali's. They make American nogs and spics look respectable.

It is FAR WORSE in or near the cities.
>>
Stupid hurts.

Even Illinois hasn't "gone there" in a long time.
>>
>>67501435
The Somalis FLOOD the Twin Cities area. Other than that, I rarely see a black or shitskin to begin with. Most of Minnesota in Scandi, Polish, and German ancestry. Lots of nature loving white people. I live in SE MN, so there are more minorities here, as it's a bridge between the TCs and other states.
>>
>>67501689
>>67501836
Message received. Cities = planet of the apes. We have the same problem here.
>>
>>67501836
How is Bemidji during the early summer time, like May and June? Me and my gf are thinking of taking a road trip up north for a few days for the trails and fishing.
>>
>>67502232
The cities aren't bad if you live in certain neighborhoods or the suburbs, I'm a burbfag. 10 minutes to downtown st Paul. Small town, 10k people, live next to the park reserve, don't think we have one non white person in our community, it's great
>>
>>67502232

Essentially. Just think of Minnesota in this sense.

Politicians/Politics are a progressive hellhole

Citizens are far too nice and/or passive for their own good and don't want to offend, hence why we have progressive politics while still somehow maintaining a traditional lifestyle/way of life. In fact most of Minnesota geographically votes Red, however the cities and NE just overwhelm the state population wise and the Republican Party in Minnesota might as well be full of eunuchs.

Minnesota overall is a very white state and I only visit the cities once or twice a year and treat it like a Safari and even at that point I usually stick to the main touristy/white people areas.

It's a really great state, people are great for the most part. The politics really drag it down from what I use to consider a paradise.
>>
>>67502422

Bemidji is a bit east of me but I know it well. May and June are what you would expect. I would opt for May as the weather (and fishing) is going to be better.

June could be a hot sticky mess.
>>
>>67498073
All those in the cities should burn. Any and all gun control laws are bullshit, my local LEO will not enforce any more of them. Local police chief and sheriff encourage people to get their carry permits and push for more freedom.
That Somalian cock sucking Dayton is welcome to be the first in line kicking down doors.
>>
>>67502766
I figured. It's just nice to visit more north. Farthest I've been is St Cloud, which is nothing to write home about. Gotta take in everything Minnesota has to offer. I'll be making to a suburb of Mnpls this summer, so I'll be adventuring more.
>>
>>67502863

Dayton and Al "Voter Fraud" Franken are so incredibly cancerous. They make Jesse Ventura look like a completely sane dude.
>>
>>67501378
Too many liberals have moved into the state, were fast becoming the california of the Midwest.
>>
>>67501435
You'll see them pretty often in the Minneapolis and St Paul, less in the suburb cities. I think about 65-70% are women or they're more noticeable because all of them wear the full body cover-thing (niqab?).
>>
>>67501435
A lot of Norwegian settlers in the northland, above highway 210. You'd be hard pressed to see a minority, not counting the odd drunk Indian away from the reservation.
>>
>>67503122

>not counting the odd drunk Indian away from the reservation.

Like wild rare pokemon. Just lock up your valuables and you are good.
>>
File: dsc_00421.jpg (2 MB, 3024x1998) Image search: [Google]
dsc_00421.jpg
2 MB, 3024x1998
>>67501435
If you see these nord, then you're in danger :^). Also this is the first result if you google "sky ghetto" or "crack stacks".

I will also except Non-reading Rainbow, and The Somalian Pylons and acceptable entries into naming.
>>
>>67498073
SD here

Nuke the cities or we'll have to do it for you, and if we do it, I can't guarantee we'll use discretion.
>>
>>67503293

Hello SD Bro. I like you guys.

Sorry for the cities mang, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>67503293
Man, how come you don't allow MN reciprocity. That's not nice.
>>
>>67503011
I was able to redpill a lot of people after Dayton claimed Minnesotans who don't want to suck Somalian cock should get out of the state.
He's like Trudeau-lite.
>>
>>67503466

They do if you are referring to a Minnesota carry permit.
>>
>>67503494
Does he have MS or something? He's always very rattled in interviews.
I want Jesse back.
>>
>>67503494

Shit. Why did you have to go remind me about that statement? Now you got me upset.
>>
>>67503228
Usually not an issue if they're alone, most don't get uppity or they'll get their shit pushed in by the locals or the LEO.
I remember about five years back some little prairie nigger was going around throwing rocks through car windows at night, did it to the wrong guy, ended up in the hospital with more than a few broken bones.
>>
>>67503593
Oh, then it must be ND that's not allowing it.
>>
>>67503609

He stretches the anus for Somali's.
>>
>>67503609
He's not named "Governor Methodone" for nothing.
>>
>>67503728

ND didn't allow it. They do now.

I just got my carry permit in the mail about a week ago. ND allowing it is what made me take the plunge as I work in ND.
>>
>>67503728

Also...

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html
>>
>>67503374
At least it was entertaining to drive there and go to the Mall of America for a quick cheap vacation when I was younger.
>>
>>67498073
Old news, none of these will pass though, it's coming from female DFL out of Minneapolis. Not even the rest of the DFL is backing it, it will crash and burn just like every gun control attempt in MN so far.

We just got fucking suppressors, and SBR's passed this last year, over half the signers for its initial proposal and support were DFL. Do you think we'd make a yuge leap like that then drop the ball suddenly?
>>
>>67503817
Wow, good to hear.

Speaking of the permit, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I got mine in 7 days exactly. Blew my mind.
>>
Hopefully once the iron range dies out for good, the DFL will go with it.
>>
>>67503881
I had actually used that to reference about 4 months back, before I got my permit. At least as my memory serves, ND at that point didn't have reciprocity. I generally don't travel anywhere farther than Wisconsin as well, so I'm covered in my adjacent states now.
>>
>>67504026

Lucky duck. They charged the maximum allowable $100 and the entire maximum 30 days in my county.
>>
>>67504190

You are correct. ND accepting MN permits is a relatively new thing.
>>
>>67504209
Ouch. Yeah, don't expect less than $100, but the full 30 days really bites. My county is pretty nice though. Lots of white cops and not a whole lot of niggers in my town.
>>
>>67504068
The Iron Range democrats are cucks but at least they support gun rights, look at the suppressor bills we passed last year, that was with Iron Cuck's help. They might not be an ally but at least they don't want our guns. The problem is unions will forever control the range.
>>
>>67504308

I was reading on some carry forums that a few counties charge as low as $60 and you will get your permit within a week.

It's up to the Sheriff's office discretion. Our Sheriff is a female so take that for what you will. I never could get a straight answer from them when I asked how the background check process worked that didn't involve NICS check.

Pretty sure they are either overwhelmed (doubtful in my county given the population) or they just shuffle their feet.
>>
>>67504387
I don't know how much longer the range is going to exist tbqh. Mining is dead.
>>
>>67504693
It's a low reward situation. Only a max of $100 can be a bad incentive for quick filing.
>>
File: DFL-Caucus-Eric-Roper-Twitter.jpg (68 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
DFL-Caucus-Eric-Roper-Twitter.jpg
68 KB, 600x450
MN for bernie!!
>>
As a black liberal, pretty fucking good. Straight DFL voter, voted for Hillary just recently.

The sooner we get more guns away from psychotic white men, the better. And all of them are fucking psychotic.
>>
>>67505097
t. Minneapolis metro area
>>
>>67498073
AL Franken needs to be Charged with treason, he has no legal bounds to do this, and well outside the jurisdiction of the Constitution

Constitution = America
>>
>>67505155
1/10, at least you tried.
>>
>>67503913
Thank god
Fuck democrats
>>
>>67505097

FEEL THE BERN OF HELLFIRE YOU INFIDEL. ALLAH AKABUR.
>>
>>67503899
Mall of America is just niggers now.
>>
>>67505325

It's pretty much a novelty. The few times I go there I just think of how much cheaper I can get this junk on the internet.
>>
>>67505451
I just go to MoA for the Hardrock Cafe. That's about it. I've never bought anything from any of the stores.
>>
>>67500698
Carver County is one of the most conservative in the nation.
>>
>>67502095
Hi Shay.
>>
>>67505325
Speaking of which, did the Mall ever sue those BLM niggers?

>mfw I misspelled niggers and my phone auto corrected it correctly
Kek. Guess eventually it does learn even words like that, it just takes longer.
>>
File: 1438952402399.jpg (78 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1438952402399.jpg
78 KB, 720x540
>>67502646
> don't think we have one non white person in our community

this is problematic and will be changed with future legislation and executive orders
>>
>>67505731
Nope.
>>
>>67505850
>bothering to deny an identity on a neet frog picture trading site

shay confirmed
>>
>>67506062
Who names their child Shay?
>>
>>67506118
i high school in SC i met a Taekwon. as in taekwon-do

lmao
>>
>>67506419
W-what? You Hmong or something?
>>
>>67505451
I don't think I've been there for more than one particular store since krispy creme shut down.
>>
>>67505325
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Really?
>>
>>67506532
no. some sheboon drove by a McDojo while she was pregnant, probably
>>
>>67503240
i Wish it would disappear but it has been around for so long
>>
>>67506645
It's not like Malmo but you'll see packs of somali women with 2-3 kids each in strollers taking up tons of space. As well as the usual 5/10 nu-males with their 8/10 gfs.
>>
>>67506987
>8/10 gfs

More like a bunch of 5/10 hipster scene girls. I've never seen so much dyed hair an Hot Topic clothing than when looking at the girls at MoA. Plus rthetre all 25 years old at best.
>>
>>67507155
15 years old, rsther
>>
>>67501435
>Trump wins
>Somali "refugees" have to go back
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.