[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adam Zyglis is an editorial cartoonist and he's coming to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 0105zyglis.jpg (416 KB, 900x727) Image search: [Google]
0105zyglis.jpg
416 KB, 900x727
Adam Zyglis is an editorial cartoonist and he's coming to my local library.

What should I ask him?
>>
>"protestor"
>not "redneck"

Senpai, I...
>>
>>67497296
Ask him if he's a communist
>>
Ask him how hard his vienna sausage gets when he watches a bucknigger plug his wife.
>>
>Zyglis
>>
Ehhh just call him a "cuck" and then smile and walk away.
>>
>>67497296
Just show him videos of niggers attacking unsuspecting whites and see what he says.
>>
"Should protesters be treated like thugs, or thugs like protesters?"
>>
>>67497515
I like it.
>>
>>67497575

Yeah, waste your time by doing that. That'll show em.
>>
ask him to compare the amount of monetary damage caused by BLM vs those bundy dudes
>>
>>67497296
No, this isn't how these things were spun at all.

The Oregon protesters were called "armed militants" and in some cases "terrorists" almost across the board.

The BLM people are "urban youth", "students", and "civil rights protesters" almost across the board.
>>
>>67497296
Ask him how many people got shot at the yallqaeda protests and how many at blm
>>
>>67497296
what did he think of the black members of the oregon protest?
>>
>>67497296
Let me expand on that pic a bit.

Left: Rioter and looter who thinks taking , breaking, or burning things that belong to other people is a perfectly normal expression of protest because the government isn't giving them enough free shit.

Right: Willing to conront the government because they want to protect what is legally theirs from illegal seizure, overreaching controls, and the use of eminent domain to make political friends or corporations money.
>>
>>67498293
what do you mean?
left: dindu baking muffins
right: y'allqaeda
>>
They're just oppressed youths firmly stating their dissatisfaction with policing methods and their economic position, the media just takes a few fringe actors and makes it seem like they're doing any real damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnImuk6Hs-A
>>
>missing the fact that both are thugs to the government but the armed ones just command a bit more respect.

Haha hahaha, it kills me that leftists still can't figure out why their unarmed protests are so easily dismissed by a government that doesn't give a fuck about them. I got some serious laughs at all the BLM cucks trying to talk shot about how the gun nuts weren't fighting their fight for them because their "cause" was truly about fighting a corrupt government... just without the actual ability to do so.

>the 2nd amendment is outdated!!!
>h-help me gun nuts I'm being opressed!
>>
>>67498293
Wrong about both.

Left is mad about percived injustice because a criminal was killed by police. Right just hates the federal government and anything it does.
>>
File: 1451890599737.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451890599737.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
>>67497296
>>
>>67497296
>triggering trigger discipline
>>
>>67497296

Ask him if he thinks it's okay for BLM protestors to grope women at Trump rallies
>>
>>67497296
nothing, simply don't go
>>
>>67497901
Seriously the spin here in unbelievable. All I heard about the Orgena guys was "WELL IF THEY WUZ BLACKS THEY'D ALL BE SHOT DEAD EVERYONE IS CALLING THEM HEORES BUT THEY REALLY JUST THUGS!!!!!" while all I ever hear about the BLM faggots is "THEY WUZ GUD BOIS THEY AINT DONT NUFFIN AND EVENRYONE CALLIN THEM THUGS IS RAYCISS AN SHEEEEEEEITTT!!!!!!"

It so bizarre to watch history get rewritten in front of your eyes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.