[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll soon begin university to become a historian. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: thucydides.jpg (148 KB, 1396x2003) Image search: [Google]
thucydides.jpg
148 KB, 1396x2003
I'll soon begin university to become a historian.

What would happen if I taught WW2 more in depth to highschool students, if I become a teacher.

What if I tell them that the "Jews got gassed" event is debatable, that there was a genocide on the German, what started the war and why Hitler hated Jews?

I would be just stating facts and I'd have every source to back it up. Would that get me in legal trouble or something?
>>
>>67495734
including what good Hitler had done for Germany. Show a few of his speeches, etc.

All facts.
>>
File: IMG_1865.jpg (407 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1865.jpg
407 KB, 1280x960
>>67495734

You would be a hero to 2 billion christians and an enemy to 14 million jews.
>>
>>67495877
Would I lose my job?
I mean, I'd like to teach them the truth on everything but I also don't want to be unemployed and homeless with a useless degree.
>>
>>67495734
>le holocaust didn't happen memes
edgy
Since you already wasted your life and decided to become a teacher at least do it properly and give your students a good education instead of spouting /pol/ memes.
>>
>>67496017
No, it would not be morally wrong. Yes, adults will hate you for it. Yes, the jews will keep you out of the job market.
>>
>>67496104
>le "le meme" meme

>>67496286
Do Jews run anything significant in Quebec anyway?
>>
>>67495734
Career suicide. Just do what good teachers do and teach the facts as much as you can. Let your students come up with conclusions on their own
>>
>>67496590
PS nothing is more insulting than a teacher telling you what to think
>>
>>67496504
So tell me Mr Weedman do you believe that the Gleiwitz incident wasn't a false flag?
Also when were Germans genocided? What staretd the war exactly you metapedia-tier cuck.
>>
>>67496504
Disregard the jew meme then. The indoctrinated masses and influential people in whatever category you pick will keep you out of it. I said jews because a surprising amount of jews hold those positions.

No, jews do not run anything significant there, or perhaps anywhere else, but you will none the less get ostracized socially and economically.
>>
>>67496590
That's actually what I would be doing.

I'd tell them exactly why Hitler hated the Jews and present them speeches of him talking about it.

I wouldn't be telling them whether he's right, wrong or anything. I'd just tell them "That's why Jews were hated."
>>
>>67495734

>not a historian
>cuts self of "lmao holohoax is a j00 conspiracy!" edge

I doubt you'll be saying that when you actually educate yourself and accept the true redpill at uni.
>>
>>67496669
I'd never tell my students what to think, or anyone for that matter. I'd tell them what happened factually, but in greater depth than what is usually offered.

>>67496714
Gleiwitz incident is a falsified story passed as a fact.

When were the Germans genocided? Throughout the war. One example of it is the carpet bombing of Dresden.

What started the war?
How about you tell me. The so called Gleiwitz incident? Is that what you think started the war?
>>
>>67495734

If any person talks about white privilege make them play Red Orchestra 2.
>>
File: 1457541716248.gif (966 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1457541716248.gif
966 KB, 500x391
You would be fired for good reason.
>>
>>67497375
>I doubt you'll be saying that when you actually educate yourself and accept the true redpill at uni.

I can't tell if you're being satirical or serious.

I like this new way of ingesting the bluepill. You use "edge" and "le holohoax meme" instead of the typical dismissal. Weak.
>>
>>67497375
the true redpill = jewish fairytales?

good to know, shabbos goy
>>
>>67497712
They're deluded into thinking the bluepill is a redpill. How funny that he taught the "redpill" would come from university.
>>
>>67497608
>>67497712

>t. the uneducated

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>67497538
Fired for teaching the truth, paid for teaching lies.

Funny how that works.
>>
>>67498481
Why would you be surprised?
>>
>>67497431
No, a russian proffesor came all the way to here to have a talk about Anna Karenina and Im not going to miss that because dome dumbfuck on /pol/ who can't be bothered to read primary or even secondary sources about well known FACTS.
>>
>>67498997
>who can't be bothered to read primary or even secondary sources about well known FACTS.

The irony.
>>
>>67499217

>>>67498997
>>who can't be bothered to read primary or even secondary sources about well known FACTS.
>The irony.

The irony
>>
>>67495734
You teach the curriculum you utter fucking retard. You don't control what you're supposed to teach them to that extent. And you'd get fired you utter mongoloid.
>>
>>67499348
You can control what you're supposed to teach. Yes, there's a curriculum you follow, but that doesn't mean you can't go more in depth.

No. I wouldn't necessarily get fired.

"Here kids. Bla bla bla Jews got bla bla bla. But do you know why Jews got bla bla bla? Here's what Hitler hated the Jews (2 minutes and that's it)."
>>
Include why Hitler and all of Germany hated jews and what it was justified

Along with all the proof there is of how over exagerated the Holocaust is
>>
>>67499606
Yes, that'd be a great way to get fired.
>>
>>67495734
>that there was a genocide on the German, what started the war and why Hitler hated Jews?

Explain please.
>>
>>67499606
>>67499731
Why would I be fired for literally explaining why Hitler did what he did?

What kind of system is that? It's not a mystery why Hitler hated the Jews. He spoke about it multiple time in his speeches.

"You shouldn't be teaching kids why Hitler did what he did, despite him being the most hated man on earth."

Really? Is that what they'll say?

>>67499878
Explain which?
>>
>>67500269
No, they will call you a liar and an antisemitic. When you try to explain, and show evidence, of a truth there may or may not be (I'm trying to stay neutral) they will call it false, or disregard it.

You don't need a good reason for firing anyone in general, and if they are talking ''bad'' about the single most sensitive topic of the century, you WILL get fired regardless of the truth.

For preaching about the redpill and talking about the truth, you know awfully little about how normal people react to things like this, nevermind what they believe.
>>
>>67495734
Literally R v Zundel

You'd be fucked sideways
>>
>>67500694
It's literally in Hitler's public speeches. How would they deny such evidence?

Do they honestly think Hitler said "Fuck the Jews." and the people went "OH OK!"?
>>
>>67501708
Mate, you seem to think that the world revolves around the truth. It does not. The world revolves about what people want to think is the truth.

People want Hitler to be the mean nazi who attacked unprovoked and mercilessly slaughtered jews, and this is the mindset that has been taught since World War 2.

Anything that even implies the contrary is shut down, and if you cannot comprehend this, you should not be teaching.
>>
Career/social suicide
>>
File: 1456969806659.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1456969806659.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
I'm very similar to OP. I want to be a historian, but I am apprehensive because
a. not entirely sure if I want to be a teacher; and
b. concerned about revisionist history

Any advice from you gentlemen? Could I channel my historical knowledge into something other than teaching, preferably in a way where I can drop redpills indiscriminately?
>>
>>67502736
I could have gotten a History masters but it bummed me out. Basically all it is is finding a group of Africans who died and make a history for them. Then I checked out Art History and decided it was for girls pretty much.

So I decided to try B.S. Anthropology with Human Biology focus, they told me I could pivot into Medicine from there so its got some very interesting potential.

I want to work in a Museum or do some specific research I don't want to give away on a public forum.

Sorry just felt like sharing for some reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (357 KB, 556x954) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357 KB, 556x954
Subtely question the "evidence" of saving private ryan, shindlers list and the propoganda of anne frank.

Have them explain this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fqFhsB7URM
>>
File: blood.jpg (38 KB, 327x499) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
38 KB, 327x499
>>67495734
Contrary to natsoctards' amusing victim complex WW2 history is being revised and developed all the time, just like all other branches of science (not that long ago you couldn't compare communism and nazism because USSR was one of the allies, now a lot of people do it). It's just you morons are waiting for the one and only "Hitler dindu nuffin" revision, which is as likely as the Harvard faculty all of a sudden declaring the Bible is literally true.
>>
>>67495734
You are in Canada so you'd be fucked if you tried anything half-way reasonable.
>>
>>67495734
My friend is a historian and he describes his life as eternally suffering while his colleagues make a mockery of reality through revisionism and subjective "truth".
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.