[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a single flaw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: thumbs up-trump.gif (2 MB, 480x266) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up-trump.gif
2 MB, 480x266
Is there a single flaw?
>>
>>67495454
no
>single tear
>from my penis
>>
>>67495454
No Mad Dog Mattis VP pick yet.
>>
Those fingers.

No wonder his tweets are full of typos.
>>
>>67495454
He's fat and orange-tan and bald and stupid and racist and sexist and dumb
>>
>>67495454

That combover.
>>
>>67495454

Presbyterian
>>
>>67495454
Fox and ws journal in the background
>>
>>67495454

His followers getting offended/getting into fights with liberals.
>>
>>67495841
You almost got me there.
>>
He cares too much about Americans.

His flaws are actually his strengths.
>>
>>67495454

His hair is really fucking stupid. Pretty much the only thing I can think of.
>>
>>67495454
>wants to ban the media from saying awful things about people (even if what they say are facts)

i would still vote for him if i was an american but, this just sounds fish.
>>
>vaccines cause autism
>global warming is a hoax created by china to weaken american industry
>increase fracking, windmills destroy every country they touch
>kill the environmental protection agency
>>
>>67496182

>Donald Trump
>'cares too much'

AHA HA HA HA HA!

No dude, stop, you can't just say that with a straight face.
>>
>>67496371
This and "loves WWE at the age of 68"
>>
america is pretty great though.

>secret prisons
>extrajudicial torture
>for-profit prisons
>justice system that favors rich people
>war on drugs (you can't do what you want with your own body, that'd be crazy)

land of the free!
>>
>>67496343
He said it about lies, not facts.
>>
>>67496421
#feelthebern
>>
>>67496137
>His followers getting offended/getting into fights with liberals.

You mean leftist Soros funded goons attacking his supporters at every rally?
>>
>>67496594
not to mention americas infamous stance on whistleblowers...
>>
>>67495454

he didn't run against Obama last time
>>
He's a pathological liar, but that's about it.
>>
>>67495454
>temporary ban
I wanted permanent but I'll take what I can get
>>
>>67496421

did Bernie say he was going to repeal NAFTA? does Bernie want to preserve the 2nd amendment? does Bernie want to impose tariffs to create jobs?
>>
File: 1427830177548.jpg (57 KB, 434x428) Image search: [Google]
1427830177548.jpg
57 KB, 434x428
>>67496594
>>67496682
A fucking cross! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>67496614
got source on that? sounds to me like he wants an excuse to sue people that wronged him but also threaten free speech in the progress.
>>
>>67496614
I hope they start persecuting him for all his lies
>>
>>67496798
>tariffs
>creating jobs
>>
He's a fucking racist; he's literally worse than Hitler. He says he wants to take "our" country back and "make America great again", but what he really wants to do is make America white again. When he says "we're taking OUR country back" he's talking
as if America belongs to white people. Well I have news for you fucking racist white bigots, IT DOESN'T! The era of the white man is over. You're going extinct. You're losing all of your power and influence and you're mad! Well too fucking bad. Trump will never be president and America will never be "white again". So you best embrace the brown & black future that awaits you. And before one of you stupid stormfag bigots accuses me of being a racist, I suggest you do your research, because it's literally impossible to be racist against white people. Reverse racism doesn't exist. If you're a fucking white male you've literally never had to deal with oppression.
>>
>>
File: 1457421925357.jpg (80 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1457421925357.jpg
80 KB, 396x382
>>67497217
>>
>>67495454
he likes healthcare (some form at least)
I don't like his views on government surveillance (I mean the apple stuff, I don't care about the ME stuff)
he will make it harder for me to migrate/flee to the US
>>
>>67497672
Fuck off back to stormfront you racist piece of shit.
>>
File: bag.png (794 KB, 955x927) Image search: [Google]
bag.png
794 KB, 955x927
>>67498057
>>67497217
>>
File: 1453933993225.jpg (21 KB, 286x259) Image search: [Google]
1453933993225.jpg
21 KB, 286x259
>>67498057
There is nothing wrong with being racially aware.
>>
>>67498057
back to /r/adviceanimals, your opinions are shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 360x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 360x252
>>67498057
You have to go back, cuck
>>
>>67495454
He's an antisemite.
>>
>>67495454
You should considerate coming here once...
>>
I like Trump, but I would prefer if he was running with his more collected and level headed 80's and 90's demeanor rather than the memed up version of his persona that he had developed throughout the 2000's. It's only going to serve to hurt him in the general election.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.