[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cops under fire in Brussels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: belpol.jpg (53 KB, 568x378) Image search: [Google]
belpol.jpg
53 KB, 568x378
On Tuesday afternoon around 14h30, police officers have been fired upon with an AK-47 during a house search in Vorst (Brussels). The house search took place as a part of an anti-terrorism investigation. One officer got slightly injured, two suspects are still on the run.

http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160315_02183820?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=dso&utm_content=article&utm_campaign=seeding
>>
Get used to it.

Our niggers might have a different agenda "on paper", but a nigger is a nigger is a nigger...

https://clyp.it/ij3zcfiq
>>
>>67494126
Niggers aren't organized and are hardly driven by an ideology. We are dealing with highly trained and coordinated jihadists
>>
>>67493882
Oh great
>>
>>67493882
it's just cultural differences. Don't be racist
>>
Well obviously they MUST have done SOMETHING to make them angry
>>
what is it with belgium and the arms dealers and terrorist nests?
>>
>>67494577
Chaos, bureaucracy and a country entirely run by the EU
>>
>>67493882

nice
>>
>>67494262
>Niggers aren't organized and are hardly driven by an ideology. We are dealing with highly trained and coordinated jihadists

No, not so much.

They have SOME ability to cooperate. Such as "Show up here...and everyone spray the crowd with bullets at the same time. Then we'll figure out the rest afterwards."

I wouldn't call that training and discipline.

It's a tier of niggerdom **slightly** above American pavement apes in terms of cognitive ability.
>>
>mfw I will go to Brussels next week to work
>>
File: Pooh MAGA.png (351 KB, 640x574) Image search: [Google]
Pooh MAGA.png
351 KB, 640x574
congrats on the diversity I hope it was worth it
>>
>>67495137
Stay center just avoid molenbeek + it's full of millitary arguebly safest time to come here
>>
Wasn't there a car bomb in Berlin just today? Where the fuck is the thread about that?
>>
>>67494794
you seriously think events like bataclan and charlie hebdo didn't require some more planning than that? you also think it's easy to hit targets with guns without training?

you can't compare a random chimpout drive-by that kills some innocent bystanders to a coordinated attack like bataclan.
>>
>>67495342
Thanks for the info, man.

Yeah, I actually think it's better something like this happened before I am coming there. The security will be the top.
The only downside will be that it won't be easy to get weed. But there's always the Netherlands for that.
>>
>>67495676

honestly, they don't have time and the men to check the trains for weed atm...so you can just take train to rotterdam or something, just don't get off in antwerp
>>
>>67495137
Where in Brussels? Brussels-East is okay, West is fucked up (Anderlecht, Sint-Jans Molenbeek, Jette, Vorst, Sint-Joost ten Node)
>>
>>67495614
>you seriously think events like bataclan and charlie hebdo didn't require some more planning than that? you also think it's easy to hit targets with guns without training?
>you can't compare a random chimpout drive-by that kills some innocent bystanders to a coordinated attack like bataclan.

It takes weapons training to hit targets at significant range. it takes training to coordinate groups of people via radio traffic; respecting chain of command; orienteering. Identifying targets. etc etc etc.

Within 25 yards, you can fire from the hip and fuck shit up pretty well.

We're talking about a concert. Dense crowd. Choke points. General confusion about where to go and wtf is happening.

Show-up and spray is totally sufficient. Plus the dumb-asses didn't even get away.

Anyone can go a suicide mission.
>>
>>67496672
and i suppose smuggling fully automatic machine guns and RPGs into france also required no planning?
>>
>>67494262
Actually in America, a small number of niggers and spics will get enlist and get military training, army or marines, serve, then come back and join their neighborhood gain making them incredibly dangerous
>>
>>67495474
yea that thread is pretty much over, the news werent really that spectacular, it was just mob violence, a targeted assassination.
>>
>>67497485
Gang*
>>
>>67496165
Sounds pretty good.
But I don't think I will try that. I don't wanna lose the job for something like that.

>>67496518
I booked an accomodation for the first week, then I'll look for a room to rent. Since I will work close to the Parliament, I will try to get something in the center or in Ixelles.
>>
>>67497485
/stormfront/ plz go
>>
>tfw if in the future the Belgs decide to join our NL and France, no one will want to have Brussels
>>
LET ME IN
LET ME IN FOR HEAVENS SAKE
>>
>>67494577
>>67494736

This and the fact that we have a large port and a central position geographically makes us a very popular country for all manner of shady dealings. It's not just guns. It's drugs and people, too.
>>
>>67497118
>and i suppose smuggling fully automatic machine guns and RPGs into france also required no planning?

It requires networking.

Niggers somehow get their hands on cocaine manufactured thousands of miles away too.

And?
>>
>>67495614

The fact that they did not manage to get into the Stade de France and had to detonate outside it is pretty telling about their general intelligence and ability to wing it when the plan goes wrong.
>>
>>67498043
That's seriously a thing
>>
>>67494262
>highly trained
>>
>>67498578
at least one of the bataclan attackers, Mostefai, visited Syria and received training from the Islamic State there
>>
>>67500110
>at least one of the bataclan attackers, Mostefai, visited Syria and received training from the Islamic State there

Which neccessary to fire into a crowd and not get away?

Wew.
>>
This violence is a reasonable reaction to grievance over Belgium's historical colonization of the Middle East. Belgium should be ashamed!
>>
>>67497963
Okay, Brussels is not such a nice city imo. Take your time to visit Gent and Brugge when you're in Belgium
>>
>>67494262
>this desu
>>
>>67494262
>highly trained and coordinated
>jihadists
keked
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.