[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it that imageboard users are apparently socially maladjusted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: greatest ally.png (145 KB, 1359x600) Image search: [Google]
greatest ally.png
145 KB, 1359x600
How is it that imageboard users are apparently socially maladjusted and lack social awareness, but are amazingly perceptive and intuitive when it comes to seeing through media or policy bullshit, while normies completely fail to notice and even defend it?
>>
Autism
>>
File: 1451885352153.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451885352153.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
because we spend more time reading articles, while normies are wageslaves and then return home to raise their """""wife""""" and her lovers children
>>
>>67492451
How come people are so brave in a shark cage?
>>
>>67492451
because normies never learn to truly distrust their peers and they rarely question authority
>>
Confirmation bias.
>>
>>67492947
Essentially this.
Normies usually have a schedule as so:
>go to work
>come home
>watch some normie tv show
>go to sleep
>indulge in a hobby or two and spend time with friends on weekends
The news they get is the bare minimum.
>>
File: 1444095094562.png (219 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
1444095094562.png
219 KB, 600x960
>>67493078
should've been the first post
>>
>>67492451
Normies value conformity to their peers. It's that conformity to makes it possible for their clique to stay together.
>>
>>67492451
social outcasts aren't used to forcing their minds to conform to fit in with the group of their peers
>>
>>67493331
Normies just fucking snapchat and epically chill out. It's about obtaining a lifestyle for them that they can have because their normies. They fit the narrative of the normal being so well; that caricature of submissiveness to the order of the world, never questioning anything. That look of "I'm a 24 year old. I party, I smoke, and I break the rules. I am an easily offended pussy, but I'm so promiscuous, xDD!". They never grew out of their high school stage. They never grew out of that sophomoric age of conforming to the lead beliefs of their social group and casting out people who disagree. They are essentially children that pay rent.
>>
>>67493078
This.
I won't even turn my back to a friend.
>>
>>67492451
Natural skeptics.
>>
>>67493331
I work eat sleep and go out on weekends but i check the news first thing in the morning and all the time i even stopped using the bbc and go to /pol/ for news as the bbc hides it does it make me a normie?
>>
>>67492451
>lack social awareness

you don't actually think we go around talking about niggers and jews destroying western society right?

only when im drunk, or if someone brings of the "refugee" "crisis" at work

buy ya, normies eat up the media narrative and still claim to be "informative"

pretty funny when you drop "redpills" about the narrative
>>
>>67493024

What?
>>
>>67492451

Also to clarify more what I meant about the question, how can normies be so socially intutive and aware of social cues but completely miss huge geopolitical ones, like that bad things happen when you let 1M shitskins rampage into your country?
>>
>>67494988
>only when im drunk, or if someone brings of the "refugee" "crisis" at work

Why would you talk about current events that have no impact on you at all

That would be like me getting all passionate about some bullshit that happened in China
>>
>>67495825

Regular folk actually have a life
>>
>>67495892
because the world is so big, man
its impossible to grasp exactly how many things are HAPPENING
>>
>>67492451
Because we're the only autists who can actually spend time doing this shit instead of contributing to society
>>
File: nadeko1.jpg (516 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nadeko1.jpg
516 KB, 1280x720
>>67492922
First post best post.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.