[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at party last friday >typical college house party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 129822982922.jpg (28 KB, 570x287) Image search: [Google]
129822982922.jpg
28 KB, 570x287
>be at party last friday
>typical college house party
>guy walks in w/ this hat in black
>someone calls him out IMMEDIATELY
>they start going on a rant about how stupid trump is blah blah racism, wall, etc
>everyone starts chanting "FEEL THE BERN"
>drunk girl throws drink in his face
>another guy attempts to punch him in the face
>fight breaks out
>guy with hat and his friends get jumped

i didn't even noticed the text on the hat at first because the color way was so normal i was talking to the guy with MAGA hat for a solid 20 mins outside before he walked in and shit got crazy. he seemed pretty chill honestly.
>>
>>67492053
hope the guy is ok
lefties preach tolerance, but the right wing practices it
>>
You backed him up, right?
>>
>>67493198
from the story it doesn't sound like it

>>67492053
cuck
>>
>>67492053
So tell your friends, that violence is not OK, and it makes everyone on the fence see them as the extreme ones.
>>
>>67492053
Damn Trump supporters causing violence again.
>>
Nu male party... Bernie supporters throw punches rather than twist the ends of their hipster stache, has to be bullshit.
>>
>>67492053
Wearing a political hat to a college party is pretty retarded and definitely autistic. People are there to have a good time, not to spread a message.

Also, this story is 100% fake.
>>
File: af.gif (17 KB, 533x476) Image search: [Google]
af.gif
17 KB, 533x476
>>67492053
BASH THE FASH
>>
>>67493715
>you cant wear hats with words to school

sounds like my old high school.
>>
>>67493022
>right wing practices it
Thanks for the laugh, anon
>>
But it's for the good of everyone!

He's a nazi that will genocide mexicans!
>>
>>67493850
>reading comprehension
>>
>>67493850
He was just saying you shouldn't bring politics to parties where you're trying to have fun. People are just going to get mad and alcohol will make it worse
>>
>>67493198
This!

fucking hope u backed him up or u are as bad as those lefticucks
>>
>>67493022

>lefties preach tolerance, but the right wing practices it
you're correct about the left, but come on dude, the right acts the exact same way. we're all assholes.
>>
>>67493894
This kid was talking about that movie "Race" that just came out, about the Olympics nazi Germany hosted and USA's blacky won some track shit. Anyways, he was like "I totally felt like the movie was looking into our future if trump gets elected and we'd be put into camps" I jokingly say "I'm not going to any camp" and he's like "no we won't, but sky will" sky is a black girl
>>
>>67494605
>the right acts the exact same way.

the right isn't trying to eradicate blacks with eugenics
>>
>>67494630
Oh that Jesse Owens movie is out? You know Hitler treated him better than FDR right? The more you know I guess.
>>
>>67492053
You should have helped him you pussy
>>
>>67494630
It's funny because Hitler had a dinner party with Jesse Owens while he was banned from the white house.
>>
leftists are worse than nazis
>>
>>67495072
>>67494410
>>67493522
>>67493198
Theses
You deserve to beat too OP.
>not helping your fellow anons
>>
>>67495269
>>67494838
I haven't seen the movie but it may give the impression the nazis wanted to assassinate him
>>
This definitely happened
>>
>>67497010
They really spun that story into LE NAZIS BASED JESSIE SHOWIN HITLER, but hitler really had nothing against him.
>>
>>67492053
OP where u from? I got a buddy in college who wears a black MAGA hat everywhere.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.