[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is suicide degenerate? I don't want to work and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
Is suicide degenerate? I don't want to work and I'm not strong enough to live in the wild. Not living seems to be the only answer.
>>
>>67491778
No, it's not degenerate at all, no shame in it.

bye
>>
not really
bye
>>
>>67491778
Go out swinging m8

bye
>>
>>67491778
bye
>>
It's your life, you have the choice to do whatever you want with it

Just don't be a dick if you do it, like don't jump in front of a truck and get blood everywhere and people traumatized.
>>
>>67491861
Coming from the jap.
>>
>>67493283
You should try it, it's very liberating.

You should try it right away
>>
Suicide should be encouraged, as should bullying It's a natural instinct you feel when you feel like dead weight to society. Nature's way of removing degeneracy.
>>
>>67492876
This, if you're going to kill yourself then at least try to do something with it.
>>
>>67493069
This way seems to work pretty well
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=2cc_1444495118
>>
File: 1456591666879_20160302_165742.jpg (87 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1456591666879_20160302_165742.jpg
87 KB, 800x850
>>67491778
No we want a habbening.
>>
>>67491778
Just dont jump in front of a fucking train. Im getting seriously tired of these delays.

Bye
>>
it's your life so go ahead, but tbqh most suicidal people are just mentally unwell and not thinking straight and would feel better if they did something simple like move out of their parents house or got therapy
>>
Go Harris and Klebold to go out, send those dirty Muslims back to hell.
>>
1 (800) 273-8255
>>
>>67491861
>>67491995
>>67492876
>>67493065
>>67493680
>bye
the fuck is this meme?
>>
If you kill yourself now you won't get to be with your waifu in gensokyo

Don't do it OP!
>>
>>67491778
If you have family or friends who care about you, yes. Its incredibly selfish.
>>
>>67491778
You can join us in the pacific if you'd like. Although you'll have to do work.
http://fishbowl.boards.net
>>
File: beer.png (568 KB, 556x511) Image search: [Google]
beer.png
568 KB, 556x511
>>67491778
It doesn't get much more degenerate than suicide.

You are just going to have to work like everyone else, faggot.
>>
>>67491778
No. Suicide isn't degenerate. Can you imagine being an old fart and your country is running amok with violent crime everywhere, isolation and cultural degeneracy virtually every fucking where? You'd be better off killing yourself.
This is where Europe is heading.
>>
File: 1397476305247.jpg (117 KB, 792x1024) Image search: [Google]
1397476305247.jpg
117 KB, 792x1024
>>67493985

I just hope Eiki will be feeling lenient.
>>
it's not degenerate.

now """"attempted"""" suicide, THAT is degenerate
>>
>>67494273
XD
>>
>>67493931
Are you naturally this thick, or do you train by swimming with jellyfish, or what?
>>
>I'm not strong enough to live in the wild.
Have you tried?
>>
>>67494177
But when you consider the alternative – grabbing your gun/knoife and going out there to fix it – it seems like going down without a fight is in a sense condoning all the degeneracy and therefore degenerate itself.
>>
>>67493931
its a mannerism, stupid
>>
>>67494428
>>67494515
explain
>>
>>67494476
What if you're sick? At old age you'd risk getting injured and the hospital will finish you off for ya. I think it's better to take matters into your own hands if you both have or haven't already putting up a fight somehow.
>>
>>67494476
>going out with your gun/knife to fix it
Except you'll be marked a terrorist and give the degenerates even more fuel for their propaganda machine.
>>
>>67491778
Is suicide degenerate?

well you sure won't regenerate
>>
>>67491778
Yes it is. It's cowardly and the easy way out.
Unfuck your shit. Do it for Trump.

>i don't want to work
Stop being a fucking pussy.
>>
>>67494613
It's good manners to say goodbye to someone when it's time for them to leave
>>
>>67495082
I love you Japan.
>>
>>67491778
It is only once you lose everything that you become free to do anything. If you legitimately feel you have nothing to lose, do something completely crazy. Buy a plane ticket to Bangkok. Or if you're too poor for that, then just start walking and keep walking until you enjoy where you are.

If you're like most men, all you really want is adventure and sex. You don't necessarily need a lot of money for either one.
>>
>>67494686
>>67494818
Okay, what about your vote (assuming we're talking about a democracy)? Going before your time, you basically relinquish your vote and so there's even fewer voices to oppose the degeneracy through civil channels.
>>
File: anime makes trump real.gif (3 MB, 720x508) Image search: [Google]
anime makes trump real.gif
3 MB, 720x508
No, but then again it's not aryan, either.
Besides ameribro, things are looking up, and you'll want to be on the ride.
It's not too late to renounce your hikokomori ways and get on board the trump train
>>
>>67491778
Embrace the chaos!
Go wild!
Shake the foundation of rotten society!
You have nothing to lose!
>>
>>67495405
what if you've spent your whole life as an artist and you lose your ability to move? What if you're a musician and you get a stroke? What if you're a mathmatician, and you turn blind? In the context I gave you, with all that king of the hill shit and social isolation, you'd want to kill yourself. I can guarantee you that.
>>
You know, I was just heavily thinking on the matter of suicide myself yesterday.

The first thing anyone asks themselves on the topic is "Is it worth it?". Some see it as a release, an escape from life's sufferings (personal debt, trauma, crippling depression and loneliness, etc), and thus they commit suicide.

But before the matter of whether this release is "worth" leaving one's life behind, one must consider whether or not life itself holds any worth. Biologically speaking we are run by our instincts- eat, sleep, fuck and die. However, as sapient beings, we are able to hold other values above these base desires, even outright ignore some of them (refusing to have children, self starvation, etc) and a human's life is thus not governed by instincts.

So, what determines a human's "worth"? I believe our purpose, as it were, is to contribute to our own society, as a collective, and thus our worth is measured in the rewards given to each as a recompense (money, social status, etc).

So, back to the original topic at hand, considering the stated above that our lives hold meaning only as a collective whole, then an individual human being is thus worthless, as he cannot make a society of himself alone.

Then, is suicide degenerate? If an individual life is inherently devoid of any worth, and I'm saying this not in the sense that it has LOST it's worth, but rather, it was never meant to be assigned any worth in the first place, then no: it isn't degenerate, as there will always be another life to take one's place in society.
>>
File: laughing everyone.jpg (334 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
laughing everyone.jpg
334 KB, 1000x1000
>>67495859
>mexican intellectuals
>>
it's degenerate if you have family/friends who would genuinely care if you died.
>>
>>67495859
Who decides what I'm worth? II wil have become worthless if I lost my ability to do exactly that what gives my worth in my own eyes, I'd be useless.
>>
>>67491778
Don't do it. You will die sooner or later anyways. Just live, and maybe you are going to have better luck. Also put a little bit of effort to be happy. Sometimes is good to start a new life, go out of the city and go living in the countryside or innawoods for example. Or i don't know, if you want to die go to the army an do to a fucked up place.
>>
If you don't want to work or whatever, just go do something fun.

whatever. You're going to kill yourself otherwise so who cares about the consequences? Do something crazy.
>>
>>67491778
>suicidal because I am neet and have no money ever
>try to off myself
>police intervene
>get sent to mental hospital for 3 weeks
>they force feed me drugs that don't do shit
>get sent home finally
>5 months later
>rinse and repeat

I don't get why social services hook me up with a suitable job instead of just giving me food money and leaving rent to my mummie :(
>>
>>67496473
go to a fucked up place*
>>
>>67496679
>failed to commit suicide
>instead of trying again as soon as he gets out he shitposts on 4chan

Jesus Christ you faggots are like "suicidal" women

Just admit you were depressed and used self harm as a cry for attention
>>
File: 1455220781987.png (150 KB, 198x328) Image search: [Google]
1455220781987.png
150 KB, 198x328
>>67496245
What and how you contribute to society determines your "recompense" and this is the value as to how society determines one's worth. Think of it a person's actual net worth: it's based on one's personal assets and finance, which in turn comes from that person investing work towards society and is thus compensated.

Sure, you could be a doctor, and saving lives pays more than being a brick layer, but this is not only because of the personal investment that doctor has put to go through medschool, but also because saving lives is a more useful and valued skill than mixing cement and carrying concrete blocks.

Now, whether or not society pays fairly to each is another story, which is how corruption comes to exists, people who do not contribute as much to society as a whole yet their worth and value far surpasses others, because they cheat and game the system.
>>
>>67497016
>Just admit you were depressed and used self harm as a cry for attention

duh of course I did stupid boog
>>
>>67496679
Get a job then, buddy. You can do it.
What are you struggling with?
>>
>>67497074
What if I'm a painter? How will "society" value my net worth? Can I help society in creating obedient workers if I'm a painter?
Tell me you fucking Marxist.
>>
>>67491778
If you haven't reproduced yet and are white you shouldn't do it. Don't help further the white genocide.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.