[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how they talk about Trump in the Dutch national media.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: trump.png (229 KB, 366x478) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
229 KB, 366x478
This is how they talk about Trump in the Dutch national media.

>Is Trump a fascist, a narcissist or a racist?
>Trump asking his voters to make an oath to vote resembles
>Voters shouting Trump, Trump, Trump! and Trump asking his rallygoers to make an oath to vote are bringing back awful memories of Adolf Hitler.
>When Trump speaks, it sounds like he's drunk.
>The great promise of America, almost a national religion, that with hard work you can live a comfortable life, hasn't been true for decades now.
>Benito Trump
>Trump remarks that ''in the good old days the troublemakers at his rallies would get beaten'" refers to the days when fascist militia's roared the streets in Germany, beating up minorities.
>Who wants that idiot in the white house?
>A Trump presidency will force the Netherlands to pay the US more for military protection.
>Wilders endorses Trump, drops in polls.
>Europe must unite against Trump and show to the world that we stand together against racism.
>>
Don't fret, Trump set he'd let in a lot more skilled immigrants from europe
>>
>>67490717
>A Trump presidency will force the Netherlands to pay the US more for military protection.

This is the reason.
>>
>>67491084
this is reasonable
>>
>>67490717
Dutch media are leftist cuck controlled vomit fountains
>>
>>67490717
I hope Trump becomes president, serves for 8 years and is remembered as a breath of fresh air who was none of these things the left-biased media is investing their credibility into wailing about, thereby destroying that credibility.
>>
>>67491208
Yes
Care to explain who are you protecting us from? Otherwise you'd just be like the mob asking for protection monnies.
>>
>>67491459
Russia, you fuckwit
>>
>>67490717

This is a good thing. When Trump is elected, even our allies will fear us.
>>
>>67490717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPRI9AmyVvY
>>
>>67490717
They always just copy the American mass media.
If he would run as a democrat, the European media would love and embrace him like Obongo.
>>
File: jumbo.jpg (14 KB, 149x240) Image search: [Google]
jumbo.jpg
14 KB, 149x240
>>67490717
kankerdraad?
>>
>>67491459
As part of NATO you are expected to have a military force of a certain size. If your country isn't pulling its weight then clearly you should pay money to countries that will such as the USA, UK, Poland, Estonia and Greece.
>>
Same here. I wonder, is there an international anti-Trump shilling agreement going on with these medias or something?

It's strange, our mass medias constantly write about him in a painfully obvious biased way, which makes no sense to me. Finns can't vote, neither can dutchbros so why?
>>
>>67491719
Soros probably has his tentacles reaching into the media of most Western European countries.
>>
give me your cheese and heniken for a lifetime supply of oil
>>
>>67490717
sounds just like the cbc
>>
>>67491459

Not same anon, but many western European countries have a small military precisely because they know they can fall back on the US if shit really does hit the fan. Granted this is a relic of the cold war and somewhat antiquated, but if the US did choose to militarily leave and have just a strictly diplomatic/economic relationship that would create a power vacuum. Considering the current political and social trends of most European countries, they would not see it as a sign to build up theirs and simply let other military powers such as China or Russia move in to establish bases under the guise of "diplomacy".

Basically you shrunk your defense and instead outsourced it to the US.
>>
>>67491637
this
>>
>>67490717
>Wilders endorses Trump, drops in polls.
Guess that guy didn't do his research on the country he is running in. He is in a literal fascist dictatorship and he thinks he can endorse the enemy of fascists worldwide? Hah.

Not smart.
>>
>>67490717
Pretty much all of this,
Specially where i live
>Brussels
Supreme butthurt for calling it an hell-hole he's totally right though millitary haven't left since Paris attacks and they are not leaving anytime soon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.