[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he our new hero ? >Hillary Clinton is a fucking liar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ss.png (286 KB, 297x461) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
286 KB, 297x461
Is he our new hero ?

>Hillary Clinton is a fucking liar

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/caitlyn-jenner-calls-hillary-clinton-a-f--king-liar-praises-donald-trump-w166946
>>
>he
>>
>>67490622
MFW after this the SJWs start saying that Bruce isn't a real woman because real women are biologically incapable to support trump but gender is still a social construct and all other trannies that support hilary are still women just not him because he was lying that we was born with a female brain because if he did he wouldn't support Trump , there for he is just a straight cis white male with a wig there for hi is in fact by every measurable metric Adolf Hitler because as you know trump has not publicaly said that he renounces the idea of killing all women he is then of course the natural enemy of all women and is on the wrong side of history , but gender is a social construct unless you are not liberal , also rape.
>>
So now we are supporting trannies because they support The Meme Candidate.
>>
File: 1443222382648.jpg (104 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1443222382648.jpg
104 KB, 960x600
>>67492038
Lost
>>
>>67490622
Tranophobic bigots GET OUT. I would fuck the remaining dick skin that lines his new vagina.
>>
>>67490622
>Hillary is a great woman

Since when is this something that needs to come up in politics, it has nothing to do with her politics or how she has functioned as Secretary of State.

Jenner might be a bit cuckoo for attaching some tits and chopping up his dick, but at least he realizes that Hilary's bullshit campaign and ideas are based on "muh feels" and that her past actions are definitely POTUS unworthy.
>>
>Caitlyn Jenner went from being an estranged tranny faggot killer to /pol/'s hero in the span of a few days
Incredible what Trump does to a person's reputation around here.
>>
>he is not a REAL women and can't understand our issues
>>
>>67490622
Comming out against hillary clinton? That woman's got balls
>>
>>67495059
Coming out in support of the male suffragents was even braver.

New queen of /pol/?
>>
Can't wait to see how the media turns on him like they did black science man.
>>
>>67492828
Palin was also a great women.
>>
>>67490622
No, he's just mental ill and it's sad.
>>
>>67492267
I don't think anyone is 'supporting trannies' here. It's hilarious however to see the inevitable liberal brain overload as they cannot contemplate anyone that isn't a straight white male voting different than them.
>>
who cares about this thing's opinion anyway?
>>
>>67497462
It will make the PC crowd shit themselves so I like it
>>
>>67497462
because it shows the lefts hypocrisy. They were praising the fuck out this he she when her mental illness was made public and now they are either silent or abusive towards him.
>>
i, and all other mtfs really, disavowed this disgusting manly piece of shit a long time ago. you want her? keep her. faggots.
>>
>>67493010

>hero

Pls, it's just hilarious too see the following shitstorm that will proceed when libs see their flagship turn against them
>>
>>67497389
Pretty much this. There are plenty of stupid conservatives but they seem to at least be able to comprehend that their "people" might have different opinions. When trannies, gays, minorities, or feminists come out as conservative or support a conservative candidate they either lambast them with some sort of "no true Scotsman" fallacy (uncle Tom or not a real feminist) or try to justify it (it is just internalized misogyny). They seem incapable of thinking "this person disagrees with me on at least one issue, I guess you can never get everyone to agree on everything" and instead think "this person disagrees with me, clearly they were bad all along or held some deep trauma."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.