[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody talk about the real racists, like Bernie and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Why does nobody talk about the real racists, like Bernie and his pathological hatred of white people?
>>
You can't be racist towards white cis males Shitlord
>>
>>67485397
It doesn't matter
He wont beat Hillary
She gots this
And so does Trump
It's going to be Trump vs Hillary
And Trump will win
>>
This dude is from vermont. He can't hate whites
>>
He's white as they come.
>>
Bernie has been around a long time. Hasn't he noticed how the world has changed? How technology has advanced? Yet he hates capitalism. He's a demented misanthrope.
>>
If you want to know what a racist really is, look for the people that talk about race the most. This should come as not such a great shock to anyone here, but it is clearly leftists.

People will stand up at a podium and claim Trump is inciting hatred and violence, and in the same breath go on to say that whitey is oppressing brownies, implying they need to do something about it.

Leftists are sick fucks. They have no integrity or honesty, all of their deeds stem from a position of malice.
>>
>>67486172
>And Trump will win

See, you were right until this one. Trump will be utterly BTFO when he's unable to move towards the center in the generals.
>>
>>67486172
>and Trump will win
>he's doing terrible with literally every minority
>most unpopular candidate among either party to democrat and independent voters
>starts down 56 electoral votes to Hillar
>he's alienated almost everyone he's going to need stumping for him in the general
>being investigated for criminal incitement
>he'll be in court all election defending himself against a fraud lawsuit he's probably going to lose
You have A LOT of confidence in the FBI
>>
>>67486557
Trump is Center Right you fucktard
>>
File: proofs.jpg (263 KB, 617x1383) Image search: [Google]
proofs.jpg
263 KB, 617x1383
>>67487022
>>
File: lMx6jUu.jpg (49 KB, 591x275) Image search: [Google]
lMx6jUu.jpg
49 KB, 591x275
>>67486073
Seriously this is what they believe and is the actual reason.
Leftist can win honest open debate so they focus on subversion manipulation and control of language and censorship/shaming to force out "wrong think".
>>
>>67487478
Leftist can't win*
>>
>>67486073
OMG THIS SO MUCH CHECK UR privilege.
>>
>>67487478
Where do I find people like this? I've never seen people who match my beliefs so well.
>>
>>67487478
This is the kind of shitty excuse for a human being that attempted to redefine sexism and racism in a manner that allows only white males to be guilty of either. I fucking despise these people
>>
>>67486557
>every competition these clowns come in to say he stands no chance
>every competition he wins with unprecedented numbers and they go silent
You people just don't understand how many americans hate the way the government is right now and when you do you will realize he has a better chance than anyone at winning.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.