[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this guy exist? He hasn't won a single state. Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: john-kasich-gallery-1-super-169.jpg (93 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
john-kasich-gallery-1-super-169.jpg
93 KB, 1100x619
Why does this guy exist? He hasn't won a single state. Is his only purpose to win his home state then send the delegates to Cruz?
>>
The GOP will lavish him with rewards if he stumps Trump in Ohio

hopefully that won't happen and we can all play this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ3plaSowWc
>>
>>67483806
I like his grit. He knows he won't win but at least he's having a go.
>>
We need to actually win the election.

Trump is a fucking meme propagated by the 4chan mods (paid shills).
>>
Hillary Clinton: GOP edition.

Appeals to retards who don't read policy and instead like his "mature tone".
>>
>>67483892
He is a Soros plant to stop Trump
>>
isn't he not even eligible to be on the PA primary ballot?
>>
>>67483806
>Why does this guy exist?
>A European.
Okay, it starts with woman and man who were attracted to each other. Well, the mother and the father exchange one another, I acknowledge Europeans have difficultly understanding this, and they had a baby. In time this baby will grow up what we could observe as John Kasich.
Is this too much to comprehend, British-man?
>>
>>67483806
If there's a brokered convention really any of the current candidates may be selected. The establishment probably wants him in to prevent Trump from getting Ohio delegates.
>>
File: 1457975386647 (1).jpg (41 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
1457975386647 (1).jpg
41 KB, 160x240
>>67483806
Think ohio
>>
>>67483902

>Kasich wins the election
>Implements common core
>Grants amnesty to all illegals
>Completely opens borders to the 3rd world

>Winning

:^)
>>
>>67483902
>We need to actually win the election.
Trump *is* winning the election, whether you like him or not.

If you like him, a vote for trump is a vote for someone you like.

If you don't, a vote for trump is a vote for 8 years of sweet, merciful dysfunction where the government will be too far up its own ass to fuck ours any further. That's literally the best we can hope for in the 2016 political system.

I'm a social liberal and an economic moderate, and I want trump because gridlock is the only way to stump the concerted efforts of the global elites to rape us. If they're too busy talking about building a wall or refusing to implement "deport all muslims", they won't have time to write new piece of shit laws outlawing encryption (e.g.)
>>
>>67484379
I like /pol/ better when I could pretend to be American, you wouldn't believe how many threads I made as a fake yank.
>>
>>67484402

As an Ohioan, I love Kasich. He's done a great job here and would make a fantastic candidate. First politician I've ever seen that I like. But the establishment is desperate to get him a win here. I've been getting phone calls non-stop, Rubio begging me vote Kasich, etc. He really didn't have a chance at this point to win.

I'm gonna be happy either way today.
>>
He's a Soros plant who worked for Lehman Brothers until 2008 and might have had a hand in causing the Global Financial Crisis who wants to invade Syria. He's still in the race to try and block Trump in Ohio and deliver his delegates to Cruz when he drops out after. Rubio himself has said to vote for him in Ohio.

Fuck him.
>>
>>67484760
He ran an office of two people for Lehman, there's plenty of legitimate criticism that doesn't rely on trump
>>
>>67484725

Welp if you like him as a governor keep him as one and vote someone else in the primary?
>>
>>67483806
Mate, candidates who drop out dont send delegates anywhere. The delegates, 75% of whom arr not chosen by the candidate, become unpledged electors.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.