[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one redpill a girlfriend/wife? The girl that I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
How does one redpill a girlfriend/wife?

The girl that I'm dating is fairly traditional. She goes to church, is Aryan as fuck and has a good family.

The only problem is that she doesn't like Trump and she has been indoctrinated by the slimey limey John Oliver. How do I fix this?
>>
tell her to browse pol for a week
>>
>>67483878
I'll just tell her to have a look at your country
>>
>>67483697
>The only problem is that she doesn't like Trump
Is that really a problem? It's not like we can vote for him. But you do need to fix the Oliver tolerance.
>>
>>67483697
>caring what women think
lmao
>>
>>67484787
But how, fellow shitposter?

I know he talks a load of bullshit, but is there any way to quantifiably show him for the faggot that he is?
>>
>talking to your gf about a candidate on the other side of the earth

wew lad
>>
>>67484893
I haven't given him a thought for a long while, but from what I've seen on /pol/, you should be able to just rebuke the shit that he talks. How he doesn't offer actual solutions, just populist and emotional buzzwords. Hell, if she doesn't like Trump, just compare the two. They both have similar tactics.
>>
>>67484916
It's the same left-of-centre attitude, whether it's here or on the other side of the world.

As much as we say it doesn't effect us, it does.
>>
>>67483697
You don't have to do anything but telk her you like Trump. It's just like how girlfriends always like your sports team. Because otherwise they don't care. If you like it and she likes you, she will also like Trump. So far 2 exes and current gf like Trump.
>>
Fucking Aussie thread. Why did I even reply. You fuckers
>>
>>
>>67484893
>meme magic
Show her memes making fun of what a massive beta fag nu-male Oliver is, and how he is no longer cool to watch.

Women are naturally repelled by betaness. Also, when you plant the seed that something is no longer cool or hip to be into, you people lose interest really fast...they're sheep.
>>
File: tzb9fCh.png (281 KB, 1255x636) Image search: [Google]
tzb9fCh.png
281 KB, 1255x636
does anyone have any slimey limey may mays
>>
>>67484893
Just rebut her with "it's the current year" whenever you get into an argument.
>>
>>67483697
Don't involve women in politics. If they are "political" your goal should be to apoliticize them. (Secret: they don't really like or understand politics, they like the social aspect)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.