[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Voter Fraud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: Wut.png (61 KB, 780x383) Image search: [Google]
Wut.png
61 KB, 780x383
>Im helping pick Trump delegates. They will vote Cruz on ballot 2. You a delegate? I am. Silly Trumpers don't know rules

Is this legal?
>>
What's that in response to? It's something to send to the campaign if it's what it looks like.
>>
>>67483563
What the fuck is this guy even trying to say?

Who gave old people access to the internet?
>>
Who was he tweeting it to?
>>
>>67483563
wtf is he trying to say?
>>
>>67483563
According to what I observed on twitter, he's a delegate. Idrk what it means but people are saying that it's cheating. https://twitter.com/DunningRandall/status/709556199226617858
>>
This guy's twitter is the epitome of smug condescension. He's every thing people hate about the rep establishment
>>
>>67484327
>>67484152
>>67483905
In America we don't for for candidates; we vote for people who say they will vote for a candidate. These people are known as delegates in the primaries and electors in the general election. These people are often not bound to actually vote for the people they promised to vote for.
>>
File: wew.png (23 KB, 600x221) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
23 KB, 600x221
Things that aren't a surprise: Pic related.
Methinks the man overestimates his control, however. You don't get to "pick" delegates in Florida. That isn't how it works.
>>
>>67484534
i know that
what i don't know is in what way is he cheating people to vote for Cruz delegates.
are the delegates not identified clearly?
are the delegates just names on a paper and you have to know which one will vote for the candidate you want?
is this guy a delegate and is telling the people he will vote for trump and then vote for cruz?
>>
Trump is going to loose badly today the polls have already been rigged
>>
If this is Ohio, you have to put Trump on both ballots for it to count, right?

So what he's proposing is basically tricking voters out of voting Trump?
>>
Nevermind, this guy is crazy as fuck. He's not influencing anything:
http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/popular-conservative-texas-house-candidate-dunning-has-some-republicans-worried-6419383

Texas, would you please put your little bitch back on his leash?
>>
>>67483563
>I'm helping choose dentures. Me? That's true. You'll see. When do we get there? Who am I? Help.
>>
>>67484789
He's saying he's recruiting delegates that will say to whomever is in charge that they are for trump, but will actually vote for Cruz at the convention.
>>
File: american democracy.jpg (83 KB, 978x547) Image search: [Google]
american democracy.jpg
83 KB, 978x547
>>67483563
>Is this legal?

It's America. Of course it's legal.
>>
>>67484988
He is saying for the 2nd ballot. Delegates are bound to vote for their candidate on the first vote. If no candidate gets the 1200+ whatever number of delegates needed on the first vote they are no longer bound to vote for their candidate on subsequent votes.

He is saying he is recruiting delegates to vote for Cruz on the 2nd and subsequent votes.
>>
>>67483563
Forward to Don Jr. etc.
>>
find him and knock his teeth out
>>
File: 1447548454493.jpg (24 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1447548454493.jpg
24 KB, 183x232
>>67483563

>democracy
>>
>>67485527
Oh, so they're just stacking the brokered convention?
>>
File: 10 gallon hat.jpg (51 KB, 554x597) Image search: [Google]
10 gallon hat.jpg
51 KB, 554x597
>>67483563
>be a politician
>talk like fucking Grimlock on twitter
>>
>>67483563
>hey guys the people are supposed to be able to choose who leads them but fuck that and let me rub it in your face

This guy needs some 9mm aspirin.
>>
>bad faith electors

good luck
>>
>>67485770
USA isn't supposed to be democratic.
It's a republic.
>>
>>67485857
Doesn't nullify what I said.
>>
>>67485706
No they are doing the groundwork that needs to be done to win. This is what Trump and his people should be doing too. (I suspect he is doing also, after all where did that Christie endorsement come from?) If you don't have enough delegates to win the nomination outright on your own you need to get the others from somewhere.
>>
>>67484902
Texan here

We are so cucked by pro Cruz talk radio nothing will happen.
>>
>>67485964
I agree he should be filled with copper plated lead yea
>>
>>67483563
Leftist sight on democracy when their candidate gets elected:
>MY CANDIDATE GETS ELECTED, THATS 'S ONLY FAIR BECAUSE WE'RE LIVING IN A DEMUCRAZY

Leftists when candidates with other opinions get voted:
>OY VEY, YOU STUPID PEOPLE! THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE FOURTH REICH! NAZIS RISE AGAIN! THIS IS NO DUMOCRAZY! RIP DUMOCRAZY!

Question to you guys: do libtards and leftshits even understand the concept of democracy?

Question:
>>
>>67486200
In a way the Nazis didn't get all their power from democracy. In the federal elections they never managed more than 43% even with voter suppression.
And Hitler also got BTFO by a 85 year old Hindenburg during the presidential election
>>
>>67486607
Thats because there were like 35 parties or some shit you fucking Toothpaste.
>>
>>67486708
Social democrats + communists were bigger than the nazis. (Until voter suppression)
Anf Hindenburg got 52% of the votes. Hitler only 37%.
>>
>>67483563
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67484327

Thanks for the link.
>>
>>67486858
>adds 2 parties together

wut
>>
>>67487924
And the nazis only ever managed a minority.
They did not get their power with democracy.

They got it thanks to their militia giving thdm the power to bend rules
>>
ITT: morons discuss things they don't understand, in this case it's how party politics work in America

He is saying that he's making sure that Trump's delegates at the convention will vote differently on the second ballot if Trump is unable to get the necessary number of delegate votes to win the nomination. It is perfectly legal and part of how party politics work.
>>
>>67488349
Party politics are awful and killing America. Both parties in America are controlled by the same greedy kikes and special interest groups. They should both be destroyed.
>>
>>67483905
What are you trying to say?

How come young cunts in a politics thread dont know how conventions work?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.