[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
William Shakespeare's handwritten plea for refugees to go online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1457646761598.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457646761598.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
http://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/mar/15/william-shakespeare-handwritten-plea-for-refugees-online-sir-thomas-more-script-play-british-library-exhibition

>The last surviving play script handwritten by William Shakespeare, in which he imagines Sir Thomas More making an impassioned plea for the humane treatment of refugees, is to be made available online by the British Library.

I guess we're resorting to "let's listen to people from 500 years ago because their opinions are relevant".

I thought it was 2016?
>>
>>67482447
Sheeeeeit the niggers were right, Shakespeare was black n shit.

Guess that explains the name
>>
>>67482447

i approve this
>>
sounds like a load of shit
>>
*cough*convenient timing*cough*
>>
>>67482447
I prefer a man for all seasons tbqh
>>
>>67482447
I've studied Shakespeare and I've literally never heard of this
>>
Merchant of venice is literally "gas the jew".

But NOW we are supposed to listen to him?
>>
>>67482638
Yes but no only that:

MOZART WAS BLACK. EVERYONE OF UP UNTIL THE YEAR 1850 WAS BLACK.

THEN YOU MOTHERFUCKIN' WHITE PEOPLE CAME AND TOOK EVERYTHING. YOU TOOK ALL OUR TECHNOLOGY AND ERASED HISTROY FUCKIN RACISTS WHITE PEOPLE BAKA.

THE ROMANS WAS BLACK EVERYONE WAS BLACK. BLACK BLACK BLAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
>>
Thomas More burnt heretics and deniers of the Papal Supremacy at the stake. I'm pretty sure he had no love for Moors.
>>
>>67482854
>if you're christian you should do like jesus and turn the other cheek xDDDD
They can't help themselves mate. They'll weaponize anything they can get their hands unto.
>>
File: 1449547449146.jpg (2 MB, 1000x4677) Image search: [Google]
1449547449146.jpg
2 MB, 1000x4677
>>67482638
>>
>>67483173
It's so retarded. The only solid, data-backed conspiracy theory simply puts shakespeare to being an white aristocrat instead writing under a pen name.

Britain didn't even touch africa yet as of the early 1600s. Soon though.
>>
>>67482447
IT'S 1600, PEOPLE, COME ON.
>>
>>67482844
Lety just wait until the longs lost musical masterpieces of Liszt, Beethoven and so on will be discovered.
"Ayy sheit nigga, u check da nu mixtape of mah baddy Mohz-hart n' sheit?! Dis nigga knos how to turn a beat!"

We wuz classic musicians n' sheit.
>>
This is pretty much 1984 tier historical revisionism.

Explain yourself Britain.
>>
>>67482447
I thought we never knew for sure if Shakespeare was ever a real person
>>
B-but I thought Shakespeare was a big bad anti-semite?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danielhannan/100235827/the-merchant-of-venice-is-a-greater-incitement-to-anti-semitism-than-the-protocols-of-the-elders-of-zion/
>>
WE WUZ PLAYWRIGHTS N SHIT
>>
>>67486864
It all makes sense then

>blame the enemy goyim for promoting the rapefugees to take the heat away
>>
>>67482938
So now Mozart's black too. How fucking ridiculous. Mozart was paler than pale because he stayed indoors writing and performing music. I don't even tan a little bit well. What a load of bullshit.
>>
>>67482638
You cheeky bugger....
Underated
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.