[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this to an outsider. How will Trump "Make Great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1457392341645.png (311 KB, 819x799) Image search: [Google]
1457392341645.png
311 KB, 819x799
Explain this to an outsider.

How will Trump "Make Great America Again"?

Let's say that the wall is actually passed in Congress, it will take mostly like 6 years to get it built, what's his other plans? How will he make America compete with cheaper labour overseas and products? What specifically makes Trump better compared to other candidates? Or is he simply the lesser evil?
thanks
>>
>>67481889
Trump intends to reinstate tariffs, levy harsh taxes on US companies which move production overseas and renegotiate trade deals with China, Mexico and other major trade partners.
>>
>>67481889
Another anon which wants an explanation
wasn't the main reason of building the wall to stop the mexicans from selling illegal drugs?
Isn't that problem already being somewhat resolved as marijuana is legalized across america?
>>
File: 1457625067854.jpg (2 MB, 940x2478) Image search: [Google]
1457625067854.jpg
2 MB, 940x2478
>>67483906
Marijuana is but one drug coming across the border. There are so many others, like cocaine and heroin, that come across.
>>
>>67481889
It wouldn't be hard, the US economy is a monster but the globalists have been using it to supply jobs to China and other developing nations. To just ease that back a bit would be an enormous boost to the USA and the Average middle class worker there, It's the same here but we can't complain too much because we've been blessed with so much wealth we don't really need to make plastic consumer shit.
>>
>How will Trump "Make Great America Again"?

Who cares. You're missing the fucking point here by miles. It doesn't matter what Trump does or does not. The only thing matters is that he represents what the left hate, which is basically being honest. That's what matters.

I dont care if Trump takes the whole world with him and destroy everything, because it's gonna be a sweet ride and at this point I'd gladly sacrifice myself just to see leftists getting destroyed too.
>>
Because unlike almost every other President since the 60s, he won't further ruin heterosexual White males. Heterosexual White males are the source of any greatness America might have.
>>
File: 1430744261829.jpg (232 KB, 993x721) Image search: [Google]
1430744261829.jpg
232 KB, 993x721
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>67484082
So why not make them all legal and supply them from dispensaries decreasing the demand of the cartels which supply it?
Create a drug card of some sort where if you really want to you could do heroine once a month or some shit?
Then just let mother overdose weed out the dumbasses.
>>
He won't. His supporters are unintelligent and juvenile.
>>
File: tumblr_nzqk1veSRE1ubmpajo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzqk1veSRE1ubmpajo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x317
>>67481889
He won't. Don't listen to the 12 year olds on this site that are telling you otherwise.
Trump is the classic "vegas con man": he'll tell you what he knows you want to hear, in order to get what he wants (in this case, power).
Don't worry anon, we Leftists outnumber his supporters.
He'll lose the General by something like: Hillary 68%-Trump 32%.
All is well anon.
We're fine, let the racists and bigots and xenophobes have their time.
It'll all be back to normal in November.
>>
>>67484664
the racists and bigots and xenophobes are the ones keeping your economy going. But parasites couldn't care less.
>>
>>67484664
>says incredible nervous man for the 7th time this day
>>
>>67484330
Based Hungary. You have our word that if the redhats take America we will eliminate the Marxist party in America and soon it will spread like wildfire across the Western world.
>>
>>67484561
Because the American people are not nearly as accepting of cocaine and heroin as they are of marijuana, and with good reason, since many of us have experimented with drugs.

You can easily get painkillers without using dirty needles and suspicious powder from Mexico, and Cocaine is just bad news all around. Everyone I know who's done cocaine agrees with me.

Marijuana is both unique in its effects and extremely benign.
>>
>>67484664

while this guy is correct, i'd much rather have Trump win over Hillary. Hillary is the worst thing we could have. Trump at least has spine.
>>
>>67484999
>Because the American people are not nearly as accepting of cocaine and heroin as they are of marijuana, and with good reason, since many of us have experimented with drugs.

proving my point that is should be legalized...
would you rather push away drugs while the cartel sells it
or push away drugs while your own government sells it (obv the dispensaries will have propaganda against the hard drugs and the seller himself by law should have to warn them before they buy)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.