[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hispanic guy here. Why are you guys offended that so many of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Hispanic guy here. Why are you guys offended that so many of us like white girls the best? They are simply more beautiful than the rest of the planets women. You guys understand why black guys often aren't attracted to black women so why can't you understand that some of us hispanic guys prefer white girls too?

I mean don't get me wrong, latin women are fine. It's just that I want the very best. Can you honestly fault me for this? Brown skin just doesn't compare to the beauty of light white is right skin with those beautiful blonde hair blue eyes.

So why is it so wrong that I want to race mix with the best possible looking woman to assure my offspring the best possible life? Have all the second rate brown latina you want. I just want me a white girl no matter how wrong you guys think race mixing is.
>>
Build wall
>>
It's okay to like white girls best. Just don't fucking touch them, they're ours.
>>
>>67480118
>I just want me a white girl

Enjoy getting cucked, Juan.

White doesn't always equal white. White American girls are obnoxious, while European women are generally easier to deal with. That said, if you are still giving your attention to Western women in the current year, you deserve nothing but the worst. Kill yourself.
>>
>>67480118
Don't care, so long as you're not a nigger. Also build wall.
>>
>>67480118
Go put your zika stick somewhere else wog manlet
t. White women
>>
I'll let you have a white girl Pablo, if you give me sauce on those semen demons.
>>
>>67480118
>Brown skin just doesn't compare to the beauty of light white is right skin with those beautiful blonde hair blue eyes.
If every shitskin mixes with a blonde blue eyed white woman then there will be no more blonde blue eyed white women in the future. Simple as that. Only a white man and white woman can make white children. Not complicated.
>>
>>67480173
But it is not fair. I have light skin like you whites. Doesn't matter if I have dark hair and dark eyes. At least it balances out a bit. So my kids may look a tiny bit "hispanic"

At least they will be far more white than if the woman has a kid with a black.
>>
>>67480373
....but not as white if you left her alone and let her have a kid with a white man.
>>
>>67480118

Date Asians way better
>>
>>67480118
I think you've made a mistake here my dirt-colored friend. We don't care what you do. It's natural that the subhumans should be attracted to whites. We are the pinnacle of human beauty on earth. What /pol/ gets angry about is white men and women degrading themselves by rolling around in the mud with you and your ilk. Especially because the reason for doing so is so fucking stupid (daddy/mommy issues, social capital, etc.)
>>
it's offensive because non-white girls are largely repulsive
>>
File: perfection.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>67480432
But the kid will still be far more white than any other guy? It's not fair. I want a beautiful higher class rich beverly hills girl. They are so perfect it hurts.

Instead I never got to date them because they go "sorry jorge I am not into spanish guys."

I don't want latina's. They are inferior.
>>
>>67480118
Contruir Muro, Matar mexicanos.
>>
>>67480118
Every other person in America is 1/32 Cherokee anyways
>>
File: Candice-Swanepoel-Hot-2013-07.jpg (199 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
Candice-Swanepoel-Hot-2013-07.jpg
199 KB, 1600x1066
>>67480118
I love Latino women but there are none in my country :(.

I worked with a Brazilian girl once and she was beautiful. Long mousy brown hair, tanned skin and blue eyes with AMAZING CURVES!!!!

Too bad she was married, only ever made out with her before she backed off.

Come to South Africa and bring me a sexy latina girl, I will hook you up with a blond haired blue eyed anglo.
>>
File: martina borjesson perfect.jpg (41 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
martina borjesson perfect.jpg
41 KB, 500x654
>>67480681
I am not mexican spain.
>>67480490
I know, so you must understand my feels right? I mean just look at this girl. Seriously look at her.

She is more beautiful than any non-white girl I have ever seen. Yet she's one of many that are this perfect. Yet she's real. I can't even believe she is a real woman being this goddamned cute/gorgeous/qt3.14/beautiful. She looks like an anime or cartoon. Maybe even a painting.

Yet she is an example of white women's supremacy over all other inferior women. It makes me want to cry. I want a white woman like her. Preferably blonde hair and blue eyes to.

How can you expect us to not want them? I'm glad white women are at least more open to dating non-white men now. Hopefully I can get someone so perfect to.
>>
>>67480118
I'm not offended. I married one. I just think that absolutely nobody respects white's culture, not even the whites. You marry a white woman with the full expectation that they will assimilate into your culture, and when they don't, you walk away.
>>
>>67480118
go for it bro. Just don't vote for libtards who want to take away our guns.
>>
>>67480118
have fun with that when there are no white girls left
>>
>>67481607
I want a white girl this beautiful >>67481179

I will not accept less. At least many white girls can be this beautiful. I do not want a smelly brown or white hispanic girl no matter how attractive she is.
>>
>>67481179
dude you got it all wrong latina girls are sexy as hell. maybe short but they are sexy
>>
>>67480118
>Why are you guys offended that so many of us like white girls the best? They are simply more beautiful than the rest of the planets women.

Sure but they can't cook or anything. They're drunks and sluts with no standards and when they get past 30s they age so fast they look like 50+ in a few years. Have fun if you want them, we can trade.
>>
why do threads about women always put them on a pedestal. you guys are fighting over which women are better to worship.
>>
>>67480432
White boys can't even compete. You guys even pay silverbacks to fuck your women.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.