[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even Breitbart is not immune
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: zoeytu.jpg (34 KB, 475x215) Image search: [Google]
zoeytu.jpg
34 KB, 475x215
This anti-Trump conspiracy has no limitation if they can even get to Breitbart. This rabbit hole has no floor.

>Consider how deep this media hoax goes.

>Michelle Fields, a “conservative,” fabricated a story with Ben Terris, a “liberal.”

>Jabin Botsford of the Washington Post lied about being at the event, and then hid evidence that would have exposed the hoax.

>Lloyd Grove of the liberal Daily Beast made up conversations to support Fields’ story.

>Ben Shapiro, a “conservative,” used these fabricated sources and false accusations to demand that a man lose his job.

>And everyone in the media kept running with the story, attacking skeptical readers like us. Moreover, a journalist who asked to see a video of the hoax was fired from his job.

>The media is rotten to the core. Can you believe anything you read?

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/03/breitbart-and-armageddon-hoax.html
>>
So what happened now? I heard Trump and his campaign manager nearly beat a woman to death but that's all I heard
>>
>>67479320
They also set her black daughter on fire while her white boyfriend cried in the corner from anguish.
>>
>>67479467
She's was black? Oh well no wonder no one cares
>>
>>67479754
That's because black lives don't matter. I mean, if a white cop killed a black man, you would never hear about it in the news.
>>
>>67479320
You bring up or show the evidence and they come back with "Well it looks like he touched her to me"... or " What would you do if your mom got the shit beat out of her?"

Or they throw out the hating women bs.

I'm starting to think people like this have a completely different brain structure.
>>
File: tumblr_nsbssdDPds1uyvel4o1_400.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsbssdDPds1uyvel4o1_400.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
BBART is dead for me
>>
>>67479320
A reporter went up to trump to ask about the wall but little did she know trump is a master black belt in jui Jitsu and told his secret service to hold her down , he then ripped her shirt wide open and forced his small hands all over her waist line in which he lifted up and with his small hands ripped both the pantyhose and panty in which he proceeded to eat her asshole out to the point of climax
Just when she thought she had enough trump unzipped his dick into her in which she ejaculated on impact , after it was all said and done trump proceeded to kiss more babies while Michelle was unresponsive , covered in trumens from head to toe , sadly for her there was no video of the incident despite the packed room of journalist and media.
>>
I support everything anti trump, the man is an evil racist hitler
>>
>>67481970
Why? The rift happened. The rebels have been purged.

They had to back their employee at first otherwise you lose credibility. When her story started falling apart they canned her.
>>
>>67479196
You are allowing yourselves to be deceived by the biggest fucking kike puppet in recent history.

A man who has literal kike convert family members, who has a long history of political donations to the Democrat party, and past views that are liberal.

You expect this man not to be the biggest fucking Israeli good goy kike puppet the world has ever seen?

You are fucking fools!

beyond that, anyone with half a brain can see the Israeli shilling behind /pol/'s alleged support of Donald Trump.
>>
File: berniesandersvoter.jpg (37 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
berniesandersvoter.jpg
37 KB, 316x533
>>67482171
>>67482171
>I support everything anti trump, the man is an evil racist hitler
>>
Trump made breitbart great again. He got rid of all the posers.
>>
File: 1456025970564.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1456025970564.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>67482171
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (17 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
17 KB, 306x306
>>67479196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omMggNjQF38

how deep does it really go though
>>
>>67479196
This post is literally Jews
>>
File: 1457716287695.png (445 KB, 563x598) Image search: [Google]
1457716287695.png
445 KB, 563x598
>Dropping Brietbart over this

Why, they literally purged them over this.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 750x1334
>>67479196
I'm assuming you paid attention GG and should understand that the media is all best friends and professional comrades behind the scenes. You also know that they behave has a singularity with the bulk of their marching orders coming from a single point of command.

>>67482831
Well posted gif.
>>
>>67479196
Why isn't she getting more news?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.