[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it possible for Hillary to run? I mean she is a criminal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1457393624733.jpg (60 KB, 620x437) Image search: [Google]
1457393624733.jpg
60 KB, 620x437
How is it possible for Hillary to run? I mean she is a criminal not only now but has been her whole life. How does her supporters not see this? Why does Obama even let her step a foot into the whitehouse? What the fuck is going on America?
>>
>>67478998
In an Empire of lies truth becomes treachery
>>
They call it the Clinton Machine.

One good starting point would be Larry Nichols. There are many others, but he's one of the better ones.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mena_Intermountain_Municipal_Airport
>>
>>67478998
In any society, once you're rich and powerful enough, the law does not apply to you.

This is a major flaw of our current economic and political systems; the lack of accountability in the powerful.
>>
Because there are still idiots who clap when she says "i can't be the establishment, I'm a woman"
>>
>>67478998
What did she do?
>>
Now we move on to step two: why would everybody have such a vested interest in pretending that she din du nuffin (Bill was the first black president, don't forget, so that's not a racist statement.)

Why do they all keep pretending?
>>
>>67479343
Gave birth to the weedman
>>
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/14/kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillarys-hidden-agenda/

I'm surprised this is being ignored tbqh. Not even bait, mates.
>>
>>67479419
Whats your plan?
>>
>>67479455
You can't honestly be surprised. C'mon. It's 2016.

But if somebody says something about Donald Trump who isn't even part of the KKK, then obviously Donald Trump is a NAZI and that's headline news for days.
>>
>>67479455
Also why is the Hillary logo the twin towers with an arrow going thru? Hmm..
>>
>>67479541
My plan? I have to go take a shower, prepare food, and get to work and do useful things with my life.
>>
>>67479574
I mean that I'm surprised that even on this site this isn't mentioned

I even went back on 8ch and saw nothing there.
>>
>>67478998
all democrats are criminals anon hth
>>
File: ClassA.jpg (43 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
ClassA.jpg
43 KB, 534x712
>>67478998
Criminality of a candidate doesn't matter
In 1912 Eugene V. Debs won 6% of the vote for President running on the Communist ticket while in jail.

But she is a criminal and should be behind bars.
>>
>>67479762
I've been seeing threads about it. Heard about it on multiple radio shows yesterday. Haven't looked into it personally -- could be a stunt for all I know.

But sometimes it takes a day or two for something to make even the "alternative" news cycle.
>>
>>67479908
My bad f.am, I saw it for the first time around 10pm and did not hear or see it anywhere a few hours later
>>
>>67480220
Ain't no thang; you're still ahead of the game.

And gosh darn it I forgot to put the horse radish my eggs :'(
>>
>>67479419
For the emails in particular, people who knew what she did was wrong had a responsibility to report it. They didn't, which implicates a lot of people in the current administration.
>>
How is she a criminal exactly? And I strictly mean what has she supposedly done that's illegal?
>>
File: dp0lYXI.jpg (548 KB, 897x1850) Image search: [Google]
dp0lYXI.jpg
548 KB, 897x1850
>>67483243
>>
>>67483243
Other than being a class A war criminal under the Nuremburg Codes, it's mainly that everyone around her does her dirty work for her so that she's technically clean.

You can't prove she didn't personally murder Vince Foster, for instance, so therefore she's technically innocent forever. Ergo, she's the clear choice to run the country.
>>
>>67483469
>People who Hilary knew have died

Anything concrete?
>>
>>67483599
FBI investigation into the email server is concrete but it appears that Obama and the DOJ are stalling.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.