[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's becoming increasingly more difficult for me to be optimistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: byebyewhitey.jpg (15 KB, 503x172) Image search: [Google]
byebyewhitey.jpg
15 KB, 503x172
It's becoming increasingly more difficult for me to be optimistic about the future of the white race. I'm very close to just snapping and living the rest of my life in ignorant solitude. The white race will be forgotten in two hundred years time. How do you guys cope with this?
>>
what do i care about what happens in 200 years?
>>
Am I really alone in these thoughts? Are you all still optimistic about the future?
>>
>>67478646
Don't worry, in 50 years gene manipulation technology will create super humans for whom all those faces on the picture will be subhumans.
>>
>>67478646
by being dead in 200 years
>>
>>67478646
Think about this, although whites are a smaller percentage of world population than ever before, in terms of actual numbers, there are more whites alive today than perhaps at any time in all human history.
>>
>>67478646
>forgotten

whites built the entire modern world and not only laid the foundation for the vast knowledge we have today, but developed it and are still developing it
>>
>>67478895
No, I think about it. I'm most concerned that our acheivements will be minimized due to the politically correct religion. That terrifies me.

If say the Persians were the greatest tribe in history, and invented most of the great technology and then were, for political reasons, virtually erased from
history, I'd consider that a sad and unfair fate for a legendary tribe. Well that's what the brainwashed plebs want for us. It's not enough to kill us. They have to kill of history/legacy as well.

They are our enemies.
>>
In death earthly troubles matter no more.
>>
By not buying into fear mongering.
By not being a defeatist pussy.
By actually doing what I can even if it's just breeding women until I collapse.
>>
>>67479299
Do you really think that when we're gone, people will think of us? We are DESPISED by every other race on the planet, and once we're gone, they won't hesitate to erase us from history.
>>
>>67478646
How much you want to bet that Asians will allow us to live in little enclaves in their countries?

They are the future, not Muslims or blacks.

Most Asian countries at least see Whites as useful and creative. They like our music and movies, and think we are interesting looking. So they might let us hang out

This is all worst case scenario anyway
>>
>>67479299
Persians invented a bunch of math and science but everyone thinks the Arabs did it because they subjugated the Persians and took credit for everything

That's you in 200 years
>>
>>67479449
yeah nah you have the asians on your side they hate you alot less than each other and shitskins
>>
>>67479449
No, I don't think we are despised by the average man and women in say Africa or Asia at all. If anything, everyday people in those countries look up to us (but there is a a hint of jealousy and tribalism there as well).

It's really the sjw narrative/propaganda that really took hold in the sixties that's propelling a hatred towards whites from mid level people of all races. Eventually that hatred spills down towards the common people.
>>
>>67479449
Go to most African or Asian countries and they look up to Europe and America because they see it as civilisation. Developing countries are cucked by political correctness; people have no issues admitting that white people are smarter and richer than them.
>>
>>67479452

That's kind of what I assume is going to happen. If the shitskins really do take over Europe and America I predict it will all be reduced to a single large ghetto in the space of 20 years or so, at which point Asia will pretty much be the entire first world. I suppose living in Japan and working as a code monkey or something beats living in the ruins of America and getting constantly robbed and beaten up by actual monkeys.
>>
File: 1451593700560.jpg (616 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
1451593700560.jpg
616 KB, 740x740
>Australoid

That is the future of Europe and USA
>>
>>67479449
You are not forgotten brother nor shall you ever be
>>
>>67483623
Asians are white's spiritual partners in civilization building....only they won't fall into the political correctness trap. They will defend themselves
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.