[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France has a Church problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: 1920px-Notre_Dame_de_Paris.jpg (680 KB, 1920x1277) Image search: [Google]
1920px-Notre_Dame_de_Paris.jpg
680 KB, 1920x1277
France the eldest daughter of the Catholic Church has a Church problem. 94% of Religious Bulidings in France are run by the Catholic Church. 66% of the French population identifies as Catholic the main issue is only 5% are practicing the rest are lapsed or cultural.

France has the largest Muslim population in the EU. It has too few mosques and every few spaces they have are filled to the streets. Muslims have offered to purchase the many empty Churches to convert to Mosques but many have been denied this basic common sense due to nothing but blatant Islamaphobia.

How do we make the Frogs give up the churches?
>>
>>67473677
Frogs would rather have churches than mosques what's the problem?
>>
>>67473677
The problem is getting the laity back to the Church, not closing the churches you fucking cuck.
>>
>>67473836
Problem is Muslims need more places of worship than France needs churches
>>
File: slc mosque.jpg (331 KB, 1539x711) Image search: [Google]
slc mosque.jpg
331 KB, 1539x711
why do they want to convert churches?

they can use literally any building.

this mosque in my city used to be a bank.
>>
>>67473904
Catholicism is dead in France it's already too late
>>67473965
More convenient as churches are big
>>
>>67473944
Build new ones
>>
>>67473965
Its part of their domination fantasy. Look on youtube and you'll see videos of them all cheering and shit as they remove the crucifixes.
>>
>>67473677
Again, the state owns every church built before 1905

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1905_French_law_on_the_Separation_of_the_Churches_and_the_State
>>
>>67474236
What an awful law. You should give the Church back its property now.
>>
>>67474297
How naive of you, ameribro.
>>
>>67474330
I've always been a strong supporter of the Catholic Church, with the exception of the modernizing and liberal elements represented by the current anti-pope.
>>
>>67473677

We don't, Europe needs the largest muslim populations to be concentrated to set an example of how fucking horrible they are and imcompatible they are with western/northern europe.

If the french let the muslims spread out u r only giving them terrorists a strategic upper hand
>>
>>67474391
You really think our godless state will give back the Church her due ?
>>
>>67473944
But then again France needs zero muslims. The world needs zero muslims.
>>
>>67474236
Those Churches are empty and will serve better as Mosques
>>
>>67473944
Just use your home.
>>
>>67474236
Man, dem Jews in France really did well, huh?
>>
>>67474574
They would serve better as empty.
>>
>>67474574
not yet, the state is using them as tourist "traps"
>>
>>67474627
No. French Muslims are rapidly expanding through immigration and birth. France doesn’t have enough mosques to accommodate them. Pray halls are susceptible to radicalization. The city of Marseille was supposed to Bulid a grand Mosque since 45% of Marseille is Muslim they still haven't Bulid it.
>>
>>67474851

Maybe Muslisms should go back to the Middle East and Africa. There are plenty of mosques there.
>>
>>67474627
>France has a Radical Islam problem
>France constantly treats Muslims like shit
>They hate us
I wonder why
>>
>>67473677
As an American its weird to imagine there isn't enough space for things. Why not just build them some mosques? Or they can pay true market value for the churches. Just giving them free churches seems really shitty to me. =/

Islamophobia shouldn't = death to Christianity though.
>>
>>67473677
imagine muslims buying all the major churches and cathedrals in france. im not even religious but theres something deeply unsettling about that thought.
>>
>>67475247
France has building issues they are quite pack
>>
>>67475248
Yeah its all horseshit because oil sheiks would all salivate at the thought of pumping giant amounts of money to destroy all churches and cathedrals of France and replace for Allah. If you guys allow this as some kind of forced law against Catholics you will open the gate to allow the most horrific bullshittery you have ever seen.
>>
>>67473677

fuck 'em
>>
>>67473677

Just brainstorming here:

Has anyone tried gunning down random french hipsters? I'm sure any club in Paris would do. Surely the french will see how reasonable it is to give churches to muslims then?
>>
>>67475374
i donnt think this would fly, even the most cucked retards would have to aknowledge that having a moderate religion that keeps to itself mostly replaced with a expansive patriarchal religion riddled with insane fundamentalists is extremly dangerous to the fundamentals of the european society. and if im wrong, bon voyage europe, hello america/canada/australia.
>>
>>67473677
>Muslims have offered to purchase the many empty Churches to convert to Mosques

Yeah, sure they did. """purchase"""
>>
>>67473677
If for no other reason than cultural heritage, Muslims should not be allowed to take over Christian holy buildings. Muslims will cover or smash faces, tear down altars and obscure large parts of the structure with giant artless placards with "Allah is great" and other shit written in boring Arabic knife wield- I mean calligraphy.
>>
>>67474627
France is in the middle of a Demographic shift sooner or later these churches will be mosques whether the natives give a damn or not
>>
>>67473677
Muslims convert to Catholicism. Problem solved
>>
>>67476144
Would be good desu
>>
>>67476144
Never. Apostasy is punishable by death
>>
>the churches wouldn't be torn down before being rebuild as mosques
>>
>>67473677
>Now after Paris please convert churches to anti >west and terror promotion centers
You are SOOOO DUMB.
>>
test if ban
>>
Why cant you ppl just give your churches a new purpose, other than being a mosque, so you dont have this discussion.
One of the churches in my town is now a supermarket
Another is part of a highschool
Another is used as the base of a theatre (pic)
I think one is an art gallery and a small monestary is transformed into an office for a governmant branch that helps dissabled people or something like that.

Those let that satanic cult take away one of the foundations of your culture
>>
>>67476843

not even shadowbanned mate
>>
>>67473677
No, fuck off. You people already took the Hagia Sophia away from us.
>>
File: 02_cepezed__large.jpg (50 KB, 723x350) Image search: [Google]
02_cepezed__large.jpg
50 KB, 723x350
>>67477221
And no, they did not completely destroy the church by combining it with modern architecture, only 2 cubes where added, but they dont overshadow the original building
>>
>>67477286
Apparently I only got ban from /int/ because I called swedes cucks
>>
>>67477221
That's what the Church used to do in previous centuries. Because even when 50% of the population was going to mass every week, people moved a lot inside the country and there was lots of areas that were semi deserted (or the monks or bishops simply moved for various reasons) and churches and convents were reconverted as non-religious buildings all the time (with sometime a small chapel being kept consecrated).

But now the State owns a lot of churches and the French Masons have got their way with the legal status of the Church here.
See >>67474236

As another anon pointed out, there is literally zero reason to use churches to make mosques. It is nothing but a jihad domination fantasy and/or militant atheist getting excited at the sight of a decline of Church going. 95% churches have plans that do not conform to islamic construction anyway. All the art inside the churches would have to be done away with, a large part of it cannot be retrieved and would have to be simply destroyed.
>>
>>67477221
because white people and their culture must be destroyed according to progressives
>>
File: 1400837792269.jpg (283 KB, 1245x957) Image search: [Google]
1400837792269.jpg
283 KB, 1245x957
You'll see at some points churches being transformed into night clubs (and gay ones too!).

That's where you'll know we're in full degeneracy.
>>
>>67473677
French cathedrals are like chateaus: They are tourism attractions and source of revenue.

It'd be fucking retarted to get rid of the cathedrals.

Even in the USSR, were religion was basically banned, they still kept their cathedrals for a variety of reasons.

Giving up the cathedrals would be a huge loss for the nation as a whole, specially after seeing what muslims did to the Hagia Sophia.
>>
>>67475130
Maybe they should fuck off if they ar not happy here?
>>
>>67474488
Not until Le Pen will win

VIVE LE PEN
VIVE LE FRANÇAISE
>>
>>67473677
let them have the pile of rocks
Christianity is not about stone buildings
god only cares what is in your heart

>Catholics blown the fuck out
>>
>>67475130
>>France constantly treats Muslims like shit
Bull fucking shit
They refuse to integrate. If anything, we are far too tolerant with these ungrateful turds. Italians, poles and Spanish came earlier, had it harder because we weren't such a nanny state then and integrated completely. But these savages have a victim complex that compels them to blame their own failures on anything else but themselves.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.