[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1% of Americans are Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
I always hear that Germany has to do something against the spread of Islam in Germany. 4%-5% of German residents are Muslim.

What is America doing? The number of Muslims has risen massively in the US in recent years.
>>
>getting cucked by smelly Arabs in Cologne
>have the nerve to speak about another country's sand nigger problem
>>
>>67470455
>t. 15 percent nigger country with president named hussein
epic
>>
America has guns

You don't.
>>
>>67470455
Jack, I just want to know what you are doing to fight your problems.

You are telling Germans to "do something", but you are not saying what you are doing.
>>
Were MAGA. Now get under your covers and hit the lights before Mother Merkel hears you awake on your computer past cuck-o-clock Kraut.
>>
>>67470541
Waiting, waiting for them to fuck up so we can get the blank check to kill every last muslim man, woman and child.

We will expel them from this land forever.
>>
>>67470513
I can legally shoot back at some Sharia faggot with an Eastern block piece of shit. If you want to suck their dick instead there's not a whole lot we can do about that.
>>
>>67470402

usualy at 10 % muslims want gibs me dats , now leftist enable it for them at 1%
>>
I live in a city of 30k and I've never seen a Muslim
there's a Sikh I seen but he's a doctor millionaire bossman
>>
File: piglets.jpg (37 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
piglets.jpg
37 KB, 400x377
>>67470402

Brothers, we can all remove kebab together!
>>
File: 1457705974879.jpg (139 KB, 1019x784) Image search: [Google]
1457705974879.jpg
139 KB, 1019x784
>>67470513
>>
Europe has a sandnigger problem
America has a Literal nigger problem

It's not that hard.
>>
>>67470402
muslims here are tame as fuck half the young ones dont even follow their shit. One of my best bros in highschool ate pizza and got drunk with me all the god damn time.
>>
File: 1457770362197.png (464 KB, 667x750) Image search: [Google]
1457770362197.png
464 KB, 667x750
>>67470402

And that 1% could probably take out 10% or 30% or 1000% of all the Americans!

I'm scared!
>>
>>67470402
My best friend in elementary school was a Muslim. I didn't even know what Muslims meant at that time. With the increased number of immigrants from the Middle East, the Muslims population continues to rise in the US
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.