[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Holy fucking shit I hate this man's guts. Literally wants to undermine democracy to obtain power. Fuck this establishment puppet and I hope to god he isn't Trump's VP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHQBxFduBnE
>>
File: Bu_5FcXCEAAGieL.jpg (102 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bu_5FcXCEAAGieL.jpg
102 KB, 768x1024
Stay mad, Trumpshit.
>>
>>67467884
Oh jeez oh man I will enslave you all golly jipper ho-hoooo man.
>>
>>67467884
Oh shucks!
>>
Bout time you added the video
>>
MAIL TIME

Geez golly jeez guys this trump fellow is just no good he's just a b-big bully. And that Putin guy sure does make me a little mad and I sure don't want to jeez golly gosh him but I will jeez Louise him if I gots to
>>
what kind of shitty video upload is this
fail
>>
>>67467884

>openly hates democracy
>openly wants to start WW3
>acts like he's the safe, sane moderate
>nobody in the media calls him out on his bullshit

It's really pathetic what our self-described Fourth Estate has turned itself into. Journalism is gone. Sad!
>>
>>67467884
all these greasy piece of shit lying cucks should be hung along with the dumbfucks who cant tell that everything they say is insincere
>>
>>67467948
holy fuck so ugly
>>
>>67467948
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
Trump disagrees with him on almost everything. He'll never be his VP.

He's a pro-amnesty, pro-common core neocon warmonger.
We'd be back in the Cold War because he wants to show "toughness" with Russia and China.
Kasich is more dangerous than Rubio and Cruz combined.
>>
>>67467948

Girl on the right would have a Jena Malone in Donnie Darko vibe if she lost the braces. Shame.
>>
hillary is going to win in a landslide if this fucker steals the nomination.

this is not even up for debate, its going to get nasty.
>>
>>67467884
haha I saw this live and lol'd at his 5 second lag time after Hannity asked him if he disagreed that Trump voters would not vote for his skank ass if he stole the nomination
>>
>>67467884
"I'm not biting"
>>
kasich was the final boss all along
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.