[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder for you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: ageism.jpg (32 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
ageism.jpg
32 KB, 600x591
Daily reminder for you.
>>
>>67467306
or in the law.

WHERE IS MY PENSION!???
>>
>>67467306
Adult/child sex is okay if it's within marriage or in the family(daddy/daughter). Sex outside marriage is rape.
>>
File: slippery-slope.jpg (292 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
slippery-slope.jpg
292 KB, 1600x1067
>>67467306

>Step 1: Gay Marriage
>Step 2: Transgender bathrooms
>Step 3: Pedophilia

And they say it is just a fallacy.
>>
>>67467489
makes sense
>>
>>67467306
>12
Someone tell me this is fake
>>
File: derp.png (113 KB, 1284x763) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
113 KB, 1284x763
>>67467489
uhh, no.
children usually have many older people around them who would rather keep them innocent little human dolls until they reach puberty, and sometimes far beyond. they're not a safe bet for a healthy relationship.

also sometimes you wont fit and they'll burst like a microwave egg.
>>
>>67467651
Already the age of consent in Angola.

In Japan it is 13.
>>
Daily reminder that the current high AOC is thanks laregly due to feminism and as a result pedophilia is NOT next on the agenda.

Anything that gives adult males more choice and freedom goes against the leftist ideology
>>
File: 1452621967384.jpg (48 KB, 861x960) Image search: [Google]
1452621967384.jpg
48 KB, 861x960
>>67467894
>that last part
>>
>>67467635
Right? Is up to girl's father to say when she should be married, the State should have no say in it.
And he made her so why shouldn't he be able to mess around with her when she's little?
>>67467894
>sometimes you wont fit and they'll burst like a microwave egg.
Only a stupid mudslime would try to j-j-jam it in when she's too small to take it all. Even when she's too small for some stuff there's lots of fun stuff you can do.
>>
>>67468551
Rather than an age limit... a weight limit? like 120 pounds and over? Would that make the world more understanding of the issues face you and your people? I feel like the potential for physical(and accompanying emotional) damage is quite high in cases of pedrophilia, as you may or may not be suggesting.
>>
File: 1404768234785.png (35 KB, 802x810) Image search: [Google]
1404768234785.png
35 KB, 802x810
>>67467894

>calinbreds
>>
File: momo.jpg (122 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
momo.jpg
122 KB, 400x500
>>67467489

t. Muslim
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 850x850
>>67469309
>a weight limit? like 120 pounds and over?
What? That's stupid.
>I feel like the potential for physical(and accompanying emotional) damage is quite high in cases of pedrophilia
Girl's not going to get hurt sucking a dick or having her kitty ate. It's not that hard to understand what she's too small for and put that stuff off for later.
>>67470268
Everything fucking time. You can't accuse someone of being a mudslime just because they don't agree with your feminist brainwashing. Other types of people can disagree with you.
>>
File: 4L_5WetiyhC.jpg (413 KB, 1432x1146) Image search: [Google]
4L_5WetiyhC.jpg
413 KB, 1432x1146
>>67467306
Fuck off you Turkish scum
>>
>>67467960

Wrong. Here are four leftist websites promoting pedophilia:

>http://www.vice.com/read/realizing-youre-a-pedophile-can-make-you-want-to-kill-yourself?utm_source=vicefbus

>http://www.vice.com/read/do-we-need-to-start-treating-paedophiles-differently-635

>http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

>http://www.virped.org/
>>
>>67471137
>four
>only links three
And I'm not sure why you'd consider virped leftist but they don't promote shit. According to them things are just fine the way they are.
>>
>>67467551

Leviticus 20 was supposed to be a set of rules to build a healthy nation..instead the Jews are using it as a playbook to destroy one

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

11 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his father’s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

12 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his daughter-in-law, both of them are to be put to death. What they have done is a perversion; their blood will be on their own heads.

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

14 “‘If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you.

15 “‘If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.

16 “‘If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

17 “‘If a man marries his sister, the daughter of either his father or his mother, and they have sexual relations, it is a disgrace. They are to be publicly removed from their people.
19 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the sister of either your mother or your father

20 “‘If a man has sexual relations with his aunt, he has dishonored his uncle.

21 “‘If a man marries his brother’s wife, it is an act of impurity
22 “‘Keep all my decrees and laws and follow them, so that the land where I am bringing you to live may not vomit you out. 23 You must not live according to the customs of the nations I am going to drive out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.