[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/'s daughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1457939316460.jpg (253 KB, 1424x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457939316460.jpg
253 KB, 1424x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg

ITT red-pilled young'uns

If the future means we're getting more kids like this one, their might be hope for humanity yet.
>>
Says here he's the best and last hope
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nw405j2hOQ
>>
>>67467213

https://youtu.be/Hv1K9roa4cc
>>
she is a technically savvy smart tom boy who is immersed in internet culture and probably has a good dad who encourages critical thinking

very rare but will be turned out by jamal jr when she hits puberty
>>
>>67468152
$10 says she's lesbo.
>>
>>67467213
I'm surprised her parents let her continue after she exploded in popularity the other day and is getting verified. That's pretty based of them.

She writes some pretty dirty and funny responses in the comments replying to the 20-30 year old men making passes at her, she's great at the bantz and pretty cool about it.
>>
>>67468556
Well if your daughter is mature enough to handle being in an adult setting, why intentionally hold her back?
>>
>>67467213
sometimes i wonder what /pol/ is doing to our youths
>>
>>67468152

>that disdain for females

Did you get cucked or something?

Look this girl is smart and clearly has white pride. Don't insult this kid she's done nothing wrong.
>>
>>67468669
I have no doubt they have heard from other children's parents and likely the school by now. It's cool that they're not letting that pressure hold her back. This girl is going to be making several times as much as I do a month pretty soon.
>>
wtf
>>
>>67468345
Gross. She's a little girl.
>>
>>67467213

That was funny, nice little red pill for the kids who watch COD I suppose. Pretty weird to hear rustled jimmies out loud though.

I sometimes forget how prevalent meme stuff is.
>>
>Treated like there equal
>EHHHHHHHHH
Pretty good, talk about thing we all shit on. To bad bunch off pedos will probably watch this.
>>
>>67468910
>disdain for females

I love females and femininity and I never said anything negative about girls in that post. The Jamal thing is clearly a joke but lots of kids change political positions.
>>
File: 1456884560498.gif (1 MB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
1456884560498.gif
1 MB, 200x254
>>67467213
shes like ellie from the last of us
>>
>>67467213
She's the most well spoken person under 14 I've ever seen.
>>
>>67467213

Is she like some 7-yr old savant?
>>
>>67467213

she's hilarious (and badass)
>>
>>67467213
She is going places when she grows up. She will do well in politics.
>>
>>67468152
fuck off nigger
>>
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm pretty sure this is just ripped off from dose of buckley white men vs buzzfeed canada https://youtu.be/pBusquWbo9I
>>
>>67467213
Little cunt is coached by parents. Fuck off pedo weebshit faggot. Nobody cares about this little fake rugrat.
>>
>>67467992

pretty sure all kids have an innate "why are you giving me nigger babies" response

it's practically hardwired into everyone's DNA
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.