[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kasich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 669x377
Why aren't you supporting Kasich yet?
He has created over 400,000 jobs in Ohio.
Infant mortality rate has improved in Ohio while he has sat as governor.
Romney supports him.
He has an "A" rating from the NRA
He has executive and legislative experience.
He was the Chairman of the House Budget Committee and helped create a balanced federal budget.
He defended programs that provide abortions in Ohio.
He voted to impeach Bill Clinton
He will actually use the military to beat ISIS and stand up to Putin and Syria.
He opposed the Iran deal.
He was key in passing the Welfare Reform Act of 1996.
He wasn't a registered Democrat 7 years ago.
Most importantly he is the only Republican candidate that beats Hillary in head to head polls and does so constantly and by a large margin.
>>
No wall, no vote.
>>
File: unstumpable Trump.jpg (46 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
unstumpable Trump.jpg
46 KB, 600x363
>>67466950
I supported him until I realized he'd get run over by the Trump Train
>>
I've never been to Ohio
>>
>>67466950
NAFTA KEK
>>
>supports TPP
>pro amnesty
>funded by George Soros

No thanks
>>
>>67466950
I have no idea how this guy is still in the race.
>>
>>67467044
Didn't you watch the last debate? They all want a wall now.
>>
>>67466950

Owned by Soros
Owned by banks
Supporter of TPP
Supporter of total amnesty for illegal immigrants
Won't build a wall
Yet another establishment candidate that is potentially even worse than Rubio, he's just more adept at hiding his power level
>>
>>67467044
http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/16/kasich-on-immigration-finish-the-wall-i-think-the-country-can-unite-around-that-video/
That good enough for you?
>>
File: Who could be behind this.png (92 KB, 662x785) Image search: [Google]
Who could be behind this.png
92 KB, 662x785
>>67466950
>>
>>67466950
He's an idiot RINO that wants to start WWIII, grant amnesty to every illegal, and supported the AWB. I'd sooner vote for a big pile of shit stacked in the shape of Jeb Bush than John "More Establishment Than Hilary Clinton" Kasich.
>>
>>67466950
>Infant mortality rate has improved in Ohio while he has sat as governor.
How does Kasich get credit for this?
>>
>>67467360
Because he's not a radical Christian like Cruz or a lunatic like Trump
>>
>>67467156
He's about to beat him in Ohio, force a brokered convention and get the nomination
>>
>>67467557
Because infant mortality was trash in Ohio and he basically said, "Hey, let's fix this" and then launched a campaign and moved money around to help the issue.
May sound like reaching but he was the engine behind the improvement in the state
>>
>>67467583
Just based on facial geometrics Cruz could never win the campaign for president.
>>
>>67467421
Only for immigrants that haven't committed crimes since they got here and aren't the garbage Mexicans. I don't love the idea of granting amnesty to someone who did something illegal in the first place but isn't it more fiscally responsible than finding and transporting as many Mexicans back to Mexico as possible. You get them into the tax paying economy and you don't have to pay to deport them. What say you?
>>
>>67467829
While Kasich is certainly no looker, he is no debate he isn't as fucky looking as cruz
>>
He's honestly my favorite GOP candidates that's not named Trump. But I hate the fact that he's now just being used as a puppet by the establishment to screw Donald out of the nomination.
>>
>>67468044
>give Mexicans SSNs so they can collect benefits
>they keep working their same shitty jobs because they're unskilled and pay next to nothing in taxes
>illegals keep coming in and we have to repeat the whole thing again in 10 years
Yeah great plan man. It's totally not a shitty idea that accomplishes nothing.
>>
>>67468248
Kasich is the only one that can beat her my friend, too many of the establishment republicans refuse to vote for trump in the general
>>
File: 1Wnk663.png (83 KB, 662x785) Image search: [Google]
1Wnk663.png
83 KB, 662x785
>>67466950
Why are you wasting Soros's money trying to shill /pol/?

He'll probably throw you into a shark pit after you fail.
>>
>>67468537
If you give the ones here now the citizenship they keep their jobs. Low skill jobs are always going to exist one way or the other, it can be dumb white citizens or dumb Mexican citizens that do them. My point is though if you get citizens doing these jobs than there is no reason for people to come here as illegal immigrants because all the low skill jobs they are qualified to do are taken by citizens.

Plus If you finish the wall then you can stem the amount getting in
>>
Because the U.S. should work with Putin against China and because the Iran deal is the U.S.'s only chance in forty years to weaken the theocratic regime of the Ayatollah while paving the way for less fundamentalist reform.
>>
>>67468848
You do realize there's some major cognitive dissonance in your post right? There were always low skilled whites and blacks in the US to work low skill labor. Illegals came in to work as sub-minimum wage workers and making them citizens removes that incentive from businesses. Now all you've done is added to the welfare class of unemployable low skill workers while more illegals come in and continue to work the jobs for sub-minimum wage.

We both know damn well they aren't going to step up border security in the aftermath of a major amnesty. It didn't happen after Reagan's amnesty, it didn't happen after the DREAM Act, and it won't happen with Kasich.
>>
>>67466950
I used to be a Trump supporter but now, after seeing this, I'm a Geezgollygosher.
>>
Against anyone who wants to fight Russia instead of teaming up with them and Assad.
>>
>>67466950
>>67467421
what this guy said, plus he loves muslims
>>
>>67467295
NAFTA was a good thing

t. Economics PhD student
>>
>>67468848

The problem is that you have 20 million illegals doing jobs for sub-minimal wages. They are happy to endure such treatment because it's at least better than the life they had in Mexico. By keeping them around you encourage these companies to not only continue denying those low-skill jobs to Americans, but also artificially keep wages low in that sector because there are still no controls in place stopping these companies from exploiting their workforce.
>>
>support illegals

DROPPED
>>
>>67469254
That should have been DACA not DREAM.
>>
>>67469254

There is also this point.

>Now all you've done is added to the welfare class of unemployable low skill workers

The health care and welfare systems in our country are already overburdened, and adding 20 million more dependents is just yet another drain. A large percentage of them already leech off the system, amnesty would ramp up that figure considerably
>>
Kasich wasn't war with Russia, that means war against BRICS. That's not something the USA can win.
>>
>>67467557
Accepted the Medicare expansion in Obamacare, unlike other Republican governors. May not agree with the principle, but people got healthcare from it.
>>
>>67466950
Sorry, America will be great again whether you like it or not. Illinois and Missouri are gonna be the TRUMP cards this year.

Stay low-energy, loser.
>>
>>67469388
Yeah I get that but they would obviously love to be making more than they are currently but if they were to ask for a raise their boss is going to tell them to fly a kite. They have no legs to stand on. If you grant them amnesty then their employer has to pay them more because of minimum wage.
>>
>>67469333
Checked. Belieeb me, it's gonna b wunderfuwll, tremendoos is less ridiculous.
>>
>>67469581
He's not going to start a war with them you fucking dolt. Play less RTS games and go take a walk or something.
>>
>>67469452
>>67469544
So is it better to spend a shit load of money to try and get them all out just to have them all come back? I know that's what the wall would be for but do you honestly think that's going to happen without the US paying for almost all of it
>>
>>67469333
Really?
>>
>>67469858
No you spend a lot of money to get them out and then you secure the border and enforce the laws. A secure border, fines for businesses using illegal labor, and actively deporting anyone caught in the US illegally is how you address the problem. Continuing to hand out amnesty every couple dozen years and letting illegals run around without risk of deportation is just constantly kicking the can down the road and never actually addresses the problem because it's just a de facto open border policy with loads more of bureaucratic bullshit.
>>
>>67470151
I think the best solution is somewhere about halfway in between. I totally agree with all of those points, especially about fining the shit out of businesses that use illegals, but securing the border is going to be super difficult and super expensive, I think it is something that needs to be done but I think we could seriously help ourselves out if we gave amnesty to some of those that are here and have been good and have families here.
>>
>>67467494
>>67467421
Pretty much.
>>
>>67466950
Reproted for canned posting
>>
>>67470499
So you report the Trump Generals?
>>
>>67470000
Gosh
>>
>>67470457
If they have families here they can wait out the 10 year stay on reentry and apply to immigrate legally and go through exactly the same process as everyone else. Those are the consequences of breaking the law (and really they're lucky it's only 10 years and not being barred for reentry for life) and turning enforcement of the law into a discretionary matter is a very dangerous precedent to set as we're seeing with Obama's complete stay on deportation.

Allowing illegals in good standing to stay also assumes we have sufficient information to determine who is and isn't "good" which is a big assumption to make.
>>
>>67467645
If Trump whens every other state this Tuesday how the fuck will be brokered?
>>
>>67466950
lol he has like 3 delegates

at this point Ron Paul has a better shot of winning
>>
>>67471157
honestly at this stage of the Primary, both times, Ron Paul was doing better and getting ignored way more

this guy is only still in the race because he's so establishment that the media is propping up his image
>>
>>67467471
what's the point of a wall when you're pro-amnesty?

he's just going to let them in anyway
>>
>>67468145
Ohio struck oil and got lucky. Kasich is a pussy and would run our country into the ground.
>>
>>67471027
There would certainly be a rigorous process to allow them to stay. It serves no ones good though to ship these kids parents to Mexico and have them raised on the streets or wherever, if we can keep families together we ought to because it gives the kids a better chance to be successful and not become criminal welfare suckers
>>
>>67471631
Minors who were born here who's parents are illegal do present a problem. That would be the one situation I think allowing temporary residency would be acceptable assuming those years didn't count towards applying for a green card and when the child turned 18 they would be obligated to leave. I'd like to see changes to the Citizenship Clause regarding birthright citizenship to make that situation impossible in the future but that seems unlikely.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.