[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: MGTOW.jpg (118 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
118 KB, 612x612
This is your daily reminder that you don't have to get married.
You don't have to have kids.

You can spend the rest of you life as a single, fatherless man and you would still have value as a human being.

MGTOW 4 life
>>
>>67466772
Stay classy basement dweller
>>
>>67466772
Let me guess, you caught Jose pounding your girlfriend.
>>
>>67466772
>genetic dead end general
>>
>>67466866
2010 called...
>>
>>67466974
>giving a fuck about genetics

it really doesn't matter in the end
>>
This is a betacuck movement of cultural marxists who circle jerk each other looking for new fags.
>>
>>67466974
>implying you cant donate sperm
>implying you cant adopt
>>
>>67466974
>implying robots aren't the future
>>
File: 1457476474449.gif (2 MB, 355x275) Image search: [Google]
1457476474449.gif
2 MB, 355x275
>>67466772
Except this MGTOW movement is overwhelmingly represented by fat, beta NEETs who never had any game to begin with. I'll stick with my red-pilled German waifu and proceed to start a family with her and grow old together. Good luck with your movement though...it's your life after all.
>>
>>67466772
it's funny because being an actual proper mgtow and not a toxic cunt would result in you being better as a person, eventually better enough to pick a mate that you are satisfied with entirely.

derp
>>
Don't listen to the haters OP, their conditioning is strong and it ain't their fault. The only person you have to make happy in your life is yourself and if that doesn't entail and family or a relationship then that is your choice. MAGA.
>>
File: mgtow.png (301 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
301 KB, 500x703
>>67467151
>>67467210
MGTOW is not a movement. It's a lifestyle.
In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.
That's it. That's all it is.
Its easy to mistake MGTOW for a movement, because men who begin living this lifestyle find it improves their quality of life so much that they feel compelled to share their way of life with other men. There is no more organization behind this compulsion to share the benefits of our lifestyle than there is in recommending to someone that they go see a good movie.
It's a grassroots, spontaneous male awakening to the parasitical nature of women regardless of political affiliations.
>>
File: 1455867519335.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
1455867519335.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>67466772
>>67467210
MGTOW actually started out as a great philosophy of healthy, well adjusted men who simply enjoyed their lives, were productive and didn't want to get fucked over by the American judicial system and it's woman friendly laws. Sadly, the movement has been polluted by beta's and NEET's who say they are MGTOW to shield themselves from the fact that they are degenerate sexual failures but can say they are MGTOW to stroke their own ego's and ignore the fact they could improve themselves but choose not to.
>>
>>67466772
Please stop. You're embarrassing, this is worse than the flaming homosexuals, transgenders and feminists all mixed into one. Do manly things instead of flaunting your pansy ass and screaming to the world about it like a tumblrina would.
>>
>>67467210
>Except this MGTOW movement is overwhelmingly represented by fat, beta NEETs who never had any game to begin with.

quoted for truth
>>
>>67466772
What in the actual fuck is wrong with all you retards, why the fuck cant you dumb fucks just fucking fuck girls, why the fuck do you have to either get fucking married or ignore women completely?

You guys are fucking retarded, no wonder you want to ignore women if you ever thought marriage was a good idea, fucking autistic to the max
>>
>>67467563
no one fucking gets married except fat retard christians who cant get laid and dont deserve to

you all should kill yourselves before you accidentally have a kid and he inevitably ends up worse than you
>>
>>67466772
This pathetic beta shit is never going to stick here, please stop posting these threads you fucking faggot loser
>>
>>67466974
>tfw of german descent with blonde hair and blue eyes
>like an italian girl with brown hair and brown eyes

Goddamn it, she's a really nice girl, but I want my children to have blue eyes too.
>>
>>67466772
People are going gay, its natures way of preventing our species from overpopulation.

Humanity is basically population capped.
>>
>>67468062
Unless you are an alpha like me of course and understand your genetics are vital to the future.
>>
I support mgtow. Anything that takes power away from women.
>>
can you be gay and MGTOW?

I've never been interested in women but also never have been interested in the whole dating game

living in a relationship doesn't sound appealing to me, and only hooking up with someone for sex doesn't appeal to me either

of course I do have dreams and desires but I'll never be able to fulfill them because I actually think it's not worth the hassle
>>
>>67466772
get a life, you fat fuck.
>>
File: images (1).png (13 KB, 373x395) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
13 KB, 373x395
>>67466772
>>
>>67466772

>you can be a failure, the thread
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.