[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion of Jamaica?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: jamaica-flag_1871203021.jpg (41 KB, 728x408) Image search: [Google]
jamaica-flag_1871203021.jpg
41 KB, 728x408
This island nation rarely ever get's mentioned
>>
File: jamaica-web1.jpg (114 KB, 400x604) Image search: [Google]
jamaica-web1.jpg
114 KB, 400x604
I love the water
>>
>>67466454
they got booted out of the commonwealth of late for wanting slavery reparations...they are dead to us and i hope they all die
>>
who's for getting a bunch of /k/ and /pol/ fags to take over Jamaica?
>>
>>67466736
ain't that a bit harsh
>>
>>67466454
Literally the rudest and most obnoxious people in the world. They are the worst of the worst of blacks. Fucking disgusting subhumans.
>>
File: ocuulous rift 9000.jpg (30 KB, 388x316) Image search: [Google]
ocuulous rift 9000.jpg
30 KB, 388x316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMqH1WFJD4

They have a lot of wisdom
>>
>>67467275
share your story anon
>>
Supposedly one of the most dangerous places in the world to be homosexual
>>
dude weed lmao

a fuging X
>>
Wife and I went there for our honeymoon. Tourism is 99% of their economy. Outside of their resorts, they're extremely impoverished. We were told not to leave the resort alone because we'd probably get mugged or murdered. People there are very rude and pushy like typical blacks are. Had multiple people try to sell us weed.

Beaches and water are nice desu
>>
jamiaca is off the coast of america?

all this time i thought it was an african island.

kek you learn somert new everyday.
>>
>>67466454
Love the people, most based kind of niggers
>>
>>67467770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MQ2-fYQno

old song from the uk about going there and getting mugged on a holiday lol
>>
>>67466454
>walk by pizza pizza
>Jamaican is sitting outside of it
>"you looking for trouble?"
>"no"
>keep walking
That's the only time I've ever interacted with a Jamaican
>>
>>67466454
Cool people
>>
>>67466609
I also love that. I also really enjoy horchata. That is the shit.
>>
Poorer and more violent than El Salvador
>>
>>67466454
I'm Half Jamaican. Grandparents moved here in the 70s looking to make a better life for themselves and their children unlike most Jamaican immigrants now who come here looking for gibs. They're hard working people, Grandfather was in the Jamaican military, super religious christians, nothing will stop them from missing church. I don't talk to them often or any of my family on that side as they're horrible at raising children.

My mom had a traumatizing childhood growing up, she sometimes would tell us stories of how she'd been raped by uncles / friends of my grandfather's and when she went to tell him, she was beaten for "spreading lies". She left home at 11, lived on the streets for a bit before being put into foster care. Jamaicans beat their children for almost any reason. Because of my mom's fucked up childhood she's an unfit mom, emotionally severely unstable, basically can't function properly in society. Fortunately she only acts like a nigger in the presence of other niggers otherwise she's quite white washed.

Jamaicans that immigrant now though are not respectable people in anyway.They smoke way too much fucking weed, they're obnoxious and have a weird sense of national pride even though they haven't accomplished anything as a nation. About 5 years ago I believe there was even a push to have Britain recolonize them, which reminds me, the older Jamaicans all love the British monarchy, like they're obsessed with the queen.

I love Jamaican food, I like Bob Marley but other than that I don't care for Jamaica for Jamaicans. My mother has had a negative effect on me growing up, she really needs to be institutionalized but she refuses and I can't help but blame this on my grandparents. This prevents me from having a relationship with people I would otherwise hold great respect and admiration
>>
>>67467371
This is probably true. Jamaicans are super christian and hate gays. There is literally dozens of derogatory patois (Jamaican English) words for gays.
>batty boi
>antiman
Are the most common.
>>
File: 1457793734637.jpg (93 KB, 1076x507) Image search: [Google]
1457793734637.jpg
93 KB, 1076x507
>>
File: Tastee Cheese.jpg (323 KB, 2310x1190) Image search: [Google]
Tastee Cheese.jpg
323 KB, 2310x1190
around this time of year, it's traditional to eat this this sweet cake-like bread with velveeta.
>>
Dunno about Jamaica but we have a Jamaican area round here and its lively but alright. Nice grub there too
>>
The original home of DUDE and WEED and bombaclad. Some younger finnish wiggers actually used to think that jamaica wasn't a third world country and that it was peaceful (because of weed lol) and civilized society but little did they know.
>>
>>67466454
Dat jerked chicken doe
>>
>>67467810
hahahaha
>>
>>67472265
Then they got killed in Jamaica and everything changed. They were literally dead. Never trust on Weed. it'll stab you from behind. Like a bitch. Yes.
>>
I slept with a Jamacian girl but other than that I don't really know shit about the place.
>>
>>67471650

DUDE WEED LMAO!!
>>
>>67466454
my brother went to Mona campus to study Med Sci, outside the campus and resorts, they are horrible people(and i use the term people loosely). Soulless, beasts. I have stories if anyone wants to hear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bnZoow63P4
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.