[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The HONY founder and photographer wrote a letter to Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: o-BRANDON-STANTON-facebook.jpg (298 KB, 1536x1022) Image search: [Google]
o-BRANDON-STANTON-facebook.jpg
298 KB, 1536x1022
The HONY founder and photographer wrote a letter to Donald Trump yesterday:

An Open Letter to Donald Trump:
Mr. Trump,
I try my hardest not to be political. I’ve refused to interview several of your fellow candidates. I didn’t want to risk any personal goodwill by appearing to take sides in a contentious election. I thought: ‘Maybe the timing is not right.’ But I realize now that there is no correct time to oppose violence and prejudice. The time is always now. Because along with millions of Americans, I’ve come to realize that opposing you is no longer a political decision. It is a moral one.
I’ve watched you retweet racist images. I’ve watched you retweet racist lies. I’ve watched you take 48 hours to disavow white supremacy. I’ve watched you joyfully encourage violence, and promise to ‘pay the legal fees’ of those who commit violence on your behalf. I’ve watched you advocate the use of torture and the murder of terrorists’ families. I’ve watched you gleefully tell stories of executing Muslims with bullets dipped in pig blood. I’ve watched you compare refugees to ‘snakes,’ and claim that ‘Islam hates us.’
I am a journalist, Mr. Trump. And over the last two years I have conducted extensive interviews with hundreds of Muslims, chosen at random, on the streets of Iran, Iraq, and Pakistan. I’ve also interviewed hundreds of Syrian and Iraqi refugees across seven different countries. And I can confirm— the hateful one is you.
Those of us who have been paying attention will not allow you to rebrand yourself. You are not a ‘unifier.’ You are not ‘presidential.’ You are not a ‘victim’ of the very anger that you’ve joyfully enflamed for months. You are a man who has encouraged prejudice and violence in the pursuit of personal power. And though your words will no doubt change over the next few months, you will always remain who you are.
Sincerely,
Brandon Stanton
>>
>HONY
Literally what?
>founder
Literally who?
>>
>>67465895
Humans of New York on Faceberg.
>>
>>67466150
Who gives a shit? What is this? I've been living in Manhattan for years and I have no idea who this schmuck is.
>>
>>67465815
>The HONY founder

HO NY

>That cap
>That 'I have a buttplug in RIGHT now' grin

When the war starts, stay in your cities, your Whole Foods, your 'Safe Spaces'.

Even niggers will be more merciful.
>>
>Open Letter
Who started this meme? It's just a blog post but somehow even preachier
>>
>Preductable opinions of a literal cuck: The letter
>>
>>67465895
>>67466150
A social media page that posts stories from far left loonies. They literally advocate communism and every other perverse and debunked idea swirling around in that sewer.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 635x635
>>67465815
>tell stories of executing Muslims with bullets dipped in pig blood
Holy shit did he really say this?
>>
>>67465815
So are we going to send an "open letter" to this guy proving him wrong on every one of these points?
>>
>>67465815
>tries his hardest not to be political
>proceeds to go on a political rant
>>
>>67466276
It's normie's favorite photographer. Takes shitty portraits of strangers in new york than writes about their sob story.
>>
>>67468392
Have you not heard of an open letter before?
>>
>>67465815
who?
>>
>>67466276
>>67468596
>>67468968
This pretty much. My brother's wife loves Bernie and is always sharing posts from this. Just because you may not know who it is, doesn't mean that they don't have an influence on people.
>>
>>67468792
>I want to argue with a chick

No, dumbass.

Some manly faggot will slap that silly hat off his head eventually. Even cocksuckers have limits.
>>
>>67468683
yeah he talked about that a few times
>>
File: 0872134.gif (2 MB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
0872134.gif
2 MB, 359x359
>I try my hardest not to be political.

lol no, stopped there
>>
File: trump_btfo.png (669 KB, 2051x765) Image search: [Google]
trump_btfo.png
669 KB, 2051x765
>>67465815
Literally this every day. Board is full of shills now.
>>
File: SomeonePutShitInMyPants.png (404 KB, 793x503) Image search: [Google]
SomeonePutShitInMyPants.png
404 KB, 793x503
>>67470540
>Board is full of shills
>>
>>67468596
“I went to every march and protest there was when I was young. I had a peace sign on my little yellow Volkswagen. I remember lying down on the Long Island Expressway in seventy-something to protest Kent State. Crazy, I know. But we thought that would end the war. I guess it did in a way. Once I was arrested at a protest in Washington. I don’t even remember exactly what we were protesting. But there were so many of us that they herded us into RFK stadium. I remember those crowds in Washington. You looked around and all you could see were people who agreed with you. Zillions of buses on I-95 all going to the same place. And it really made me think that the world was changing. But I was living in a bubble. All my friends were Jewish, middle-class, and educated. I didn’t even know anyone who owned a gun. I thought everyone wanted peace, and a better environment, and that nobody hated anyone. Then Nixon got elected using his Southern Strategy. He tapped into so much hatred and racism. And I realized: ‘My God. People are fucked up.’ Then my generation started marrying, having kids, and started caring less about the world. And probably me too. You can’t help it really. You have to become more self-involved. You only have so much energy you can expend in the world.”

checked it out and was one of the first posts i read on the page

hmm
>>
>>67465815
>I’ve watched you retweet racist images. I’ve watched you retweet racist lies.

"racist" because you don't agree with them, even though they are true

>I’ve watched you take 48 hours to disavow white supremacy.

this is a lie, he "disavowed" immediately you fucking autist

>I’ve watched you joyfully encourage violence, and promise to ‘pay the legal fees’ of those who commit violence on your behalf.

he encouraged his supporters to defend themselves from injustice, from those who attack them violently and laugh while they do it and while the media tells them that they are righteous

>I’ve watched you advocate the use of torture and the murder of terrorists’ families

do you understand the nature of war, you naive idiot?

>I’ve watched you gleefully tell stories of executing Muslims with bullets dipped in pig blood.

and it fucking worked, you retard

>I’ve watched you compare refugees to ‘snakes,’

I guess you don't understand poems either, you'd think you would since you supposedly have a career that deals primarily with the English language

>and claim that ‘Islam hates us.’

ISIS and its supporters certainly do, you idiot

fuck this guy
>>
>>67471020
>>I’ve watched you gleefully tell stories of executing Muslims with bullets dipped in pig blood.

this one really pissed me off. Muslim militants gleefully torture and kill because they believe they will be rewarded in the afterlife; the pig's blood method is therefore terrifying to these radical, violent murderers, revealing that deep down they are fucking cowards with no moral compunctions whatsoever, because they justify their violence with the idea that they will be rewarded for it by God. so why does this limpwristed white fuckboy sympathize with these fucking monsters?
>>
>>67471017
>All my friends were Jewish, middle-class, and educated. I thought ... that nobody hated anyone.

the living religio-racial segregationist speaks
>>
>numale
>pointing out blacks commit more crime are "racist lies"
>"there's no such thing as white supremacy"
>the rest of the world people are killed left and right in the most horrible ways, women and children have 0 rights but trump is the hateful one

shouldn't you get back to prep the bull, brandon?
>>
>>67471454
note how the erertnal libturd jewfuck never had bullied problems in this post, nor childhood issues and soul crushing self esteem bleeding incidents
check the fuckers others posts and you'll hear and endless stream of all the childhood hatred and trauma that needs to be extinguished...
>>
>>67470743
Make Babies Great Again
>>
>>67465815
>Hebrews Of Jew York

Nah, I'm good.
>>
hel-looks for american leftoid faggots instead of finnish ones
just kill yourself my man
>It's not political, I'm opposing you because you're immoral according to my left-wing worldview
>>
> Liberal self-back-patter wasn't content with usual shit tier social media pronouncement.

>Writes self important open letter hits send then stands up and jerks off looking at himself in the mirror.

>fagot.
>>
>>67465815
Humiliation of New York wrote a letter so what?
>>
DUDE RELIGION OF PEACE LMAO

Fucking kill yourself you faggot, you take pictures of people with quirky captions.
>>
In other news the Humans of Jew Pork photographer came out in support of Trump.

He wants your tax dollars to forcibly export pork to Israel.
>>
>>67465815
Who gives a fuck about a dude who doesn't even have a real job
>>
>some Jew from New York disagrees with Trump
>increasingly_nervous_man.png
>>
>>67465815
Looks like a nu male faggot. Opinion discarded.
>>
File: 3E7.jpg (67 KB, 640x441) Image search: [Google]
3E7.jpg
67 KB, 640x441
>>67465815
kill yourself mr photograph man

t. soviet factory worker
>>
>>67465815

>He opposes a deadly ideology that is actively attempting to wipe me off the face of the planet

>lol he the hateful one

Fucking cucks.
>>
>>67465815

Having lived around Muslim refugees, unlike our "HONY" friend, I can attest to him being completely wrong.
>>
File: 3d-imageboard-2508621-1920x1080.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3d-imageboard-2508621-1920x1080.jpg
285 KB, 1920x1080
>>67473062
sometimes i sit and wonder if gypsies are less harmful than muslims and niggers
>>
>>67465815

He should go conduct some interviews on the streets of Raqqa and then get back to us.
>>
>>67465815

>You are not a ‘victim’ of the very anger that you’ve joyfully enflamed for months. You are a man who has encouraged prejudice and violence in the pursuit of personal power. And though your words will no doubt change over the next few months, you will always remain who you are.

You Were Asking For It. And Although In Court You Wear A Knee Length Skirt, You Are Still A Slut Who Encouraged Lust And Sexual Promiscuity.

Sincerely, Some Radical Leftist Faggot.
>>
>>67472729

uk posters don't even read do you? just random anglosphere shitposting huh
>>
>>67473268

leftists are huge hypocrites when it suits them
>>
>>67465815

>I am a journalist

He's not though. He's a former bond trader turned leftist blogger.
>>
File: 1457121913914.jpg (145 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1457121913914.jpg
145 KB, 960x600
>>67465815
This only fuels my Trump-o-boner
>>
>>67465815
>HONY
Does anyone take that shit seriously?
I mean they photograph a random girl waiting for the bus, and ask her to tell them what's on her mind and suddnely she throws a huge speech about the hardships her great grandmother faced during WW2 because of being pansexual dragonkin.
Or they take a photo of a guy driving a bicycle and there he is telling them how he bought it after he was diagnosed with AIDS, and driving it helped him get cured of it...

Yeah, I'm making this shit up, but it's not all that different from the actual content of the page.
>>
>>67473176
Gypsies aren't dangerous, they're just annoying because no matter how much you try to help them out, they refuse to cooperate.
>>
>>67465815

>leftist faggot hates sane nationalist
>BIG NOOS
>>
He isn't really wrong.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.