[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the Democratic Party shift so dramatically? I mean LBJ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1147x1642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1147x1642
Why did the Democratic Party shift so dramatically? I mean LBJ was kind of a man's man. Jimmy Carter was at least a moral man. Wasn't he a pastor or Sunday school teacher? Why has the Democratic Party of today become all about minorities, illegals, and gays? Moreover, why do they constantly use fear tactics to get votes and why are the majority of Americans who support them still believing these lies? Welfare, social security, and unions have continued to thrive under Republican presidents so what's up?
>>
>>67465743
cucks
>>
>>67465743
>LJB
Raging lunatic, big government supporter, and the reason niggers are niggers today.
>Jimmy Carter
lolwut

Seriously, if you are going to mention based Dems, choose someone like JFK or...idk, Teddy.

Not those faggots.
>>
>>67465743
P.S. I pretty much feel that the Dem party used to be the party of the working white man. Now, the GOP is taking over that role slowly. I think the GOP must start recruiting all whites.
>>
>>67465743
Education system and media spread the message that intelligent people are all liberals. Cucks are extremely invested in what their peers think of them so they go with it to look smart and worst of all, morally superior.
>>
>>67465743
They are fighting for the thing they have been forced to learn about their entire lives.
>>
>>67465871
I realize their fiscal policies were still fucked up, but at least their exterior wasn't still completely so anti-white and anti-morals... But yeah LBJ with that civil rights bill. Wtf!
>>
>>67465743
doesn't it have to do with the democratic party breaking ties with the blue dog democrats of the south who supported segregation?

and there was some swing of the parties re: the south? like a real polarizaiton around race?

someone correct me.. i'm straining to remember a lecture
>>
>>67465743
You have the attention span of a hamster; that's what.
>>
>>67465949
I think the majority of American liberals actually tend to be insular types. The smartest people I have met in academia seem to be in the closet conservatives.
>>
>>67465877
This. As a working class white guy I wanted Webb, but the minorities gotta take precedence over us (in the party's eyes) so we get Shillary or Bernie.
>>
>>67465994
Yes. This is definitely part of the reason. After all, I believe George Wallace was a Dem. Too damn lazy to google at the moment.
>>
File: Jackson-Portrait.jpg (702 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
Jackson-Portrait.jpg
702 KB, 1500x1125
>>67465743
FDR started the shift of the Democratic Party to modern liberalism. What we're seeing now is the later stages of that transformation.

Imagine if Jackson could see what the Democratic Party looks like today.
>>
>>67465743
Im not 100 percent sure.
But maybe those presidents werent being funded by Soros I wish hed just die already.
>>
>>67466140
but the curiosity goes deeper right? while the dems see the south leave their coalition, don't they get something in "return"?

was it repubbie used to be the labor party? -- still grasping at straws
>>
>>67466086
I'm also sick of the elitist Dems acting like all whites have the same experiences as them. Bernie saying whites don't know what it's like to be poor was hilarious and a perfect example of their ignorance today. I'm sure he does realize there are poor whites, but that was still an awful thing to say.
>>
File: 1444970122331.png (321 KB, 527x582) Image search: [Google]
1444970122331.png
321 KB, 527x582
>>67465743
He tried to stop it.
You couldn't have helped.
It's too late.
>>
>>67465871
Yeah JFK was at least a practicing Roman Catholic and a family guy. Well, aside from the affairs. Should have chose him.
>>
>>67466326
Bernie was a poor white person and lived off welfare 'till he was 40. The pandering is so bad.
>>
>>67466290
I forgot how the entire timeline goes... Whatever the case, virtually all whites in the south are GOP now. In the 60s, it was another story.
>>
>>67466185
FDR was pretty good considering he got us out of the depression.
Welfare was kinda stupid in the long run.
Bank bailouts are what the uneducated liberals always complain about because they dont understand basic economic policies.
If he managed to replace the old republicans in congress, we wouldnt need so much welfare bullshit.
>>
The recent massive turn is because they refuse to ever reprimand or chide anyone on their side who says a fucking retarded thing, (BLM, feminiazis, SJW-tier far left) because if they do that then all of a sudden 5 blacks or wowmen might not vote for them and their public image will change which they fear would cause a collapse oftheir house of cards. Once their veneer of championing all these civil-rights/progressive groups is corroded then people would see how utterly useless they've been while in power.

This has allowed those retarded attitudes to fester and grow and become the most vocal group that represents liberals in the media and social media.
>>
>>67465743
I also forgot, the Dems paint themselves as anti-war when in fact, they have done their fair share of overseas intervention. Somehow they get away with these fake fronts.
>>
>>67466533

> FDR was pretty good considering he got us out of the depression

Haha holy shit anon, you actually believe the stuff in your government history textbook?
>>
>>67466666

Also, checkem
>>
>>67466666
checked
>>
>>67466624
They also support illegals staying because they hope it will mean more future voters. I don't get why they seem to want to pander to Muslims though. Most of them will ultimately never support politicians who believe in what the Dems are now supporting. I.e. Gay marriage, gay adoption, transgender bathrooms, etc.
>>
File: Peek.png (64 KB, 1133x848) Image search: [Google]
Peek.png
64 KB, 1133x848
>>67466666
>>
>>67466761
Forgot to also mention in this post, I worked as a judge of election a few times. A few times I had women in hijabs working as well as Republican judges.
>>
>>67466761

The first generation of mudshits might vote Republican, but once their kids grow up, it'll be more of the same "we want special treatment" nigger-tier shit.

Just look at gooks. They STILL overwhelmingly vote Democrat (despite anti-White Democrat policies affecting them as well.)
>>
>>67466666
Shove it Satan.
Its pretty obvious.
Alphabet soup policies.
Mass war industry plan.
Bailouts, AAA, bank insurance.

Tell me what you think happened Mr. 90 years old and lived through the entire time.
>inb4 Hoover
Hoover was right about most things, but he couldnt into banking worth a damn.
FDRs third term pulled us together like fuck though, the war industry really worked economically and on the battle field.
>mass produce everything and overrun the Germans with tanks, and the nips with aircraft
>>
>>67465972
It's about civil rights.
The whole "black culture" was created by Baudrillard by his order.

Then he signed the infamous "executive order 11246" effectively making blacks dependant on the state.

The result you see now - a mob of violent criminal coon slaves, who vote democrat for more freebies.
>>
America was lost when they killed JFK
>>
>>67466666
I dont want to samefag, but I will anyway.
You tinfoil fuckhead, I bet you think the Confederacy was republican, and the Civil war was fought over slavery.
>>
>>67466955
Depends on if the children will continue to put social issues first or whatever the democrats pretend to offer.

>>67467021
Eeeek! This LBJ was a criminal. But honestly, the party lines in this country sadden me. I wish people would look at the candidates not at the parties. The only way to end this madness would be if we became a country that was more friendly to a multi party system.
>>
>>67467021
Btw, the sad thing is they are mostly completely dependent on these programs. Yes, poor whites may go and get food stamps. But blacks get everything from cash benefits to free housing. It's insane.
>>
>>67467443
Democrats want them that way. Working blacks don't vote democrat.

Now democrats want more grabs and try to make gen Z the new niggers.
>>
>>67467021
Also, why do you think in the past 5 years they have shifted so much further to the left socially? Gays are also such a tiny percent of the population, so why do they pander to them now? I can understand pandering to blacks and Hispanics for votes, but do gays really make a difference?
>>
>>67466761
They have to pander to them even if it makes no logical sense. That's what the party does now. They accept every and anyone with wide open arms. The second they don't then a shitstorm starts over that SPECIFIC exclusion as well as people realising "wait, we can do that?!" and then starting to ask more 'reasonable' questions about their carte blanch accepting of other groups]beliefs.

I wasn't joking about a house of cards. The foundation of a party/movement should be based on reality , logic, and common sense. The direction they go is then dictated by ideals. That foundation just doesn't exist any more within the core of liberalism (or at least the VERY vocal frontier that has hijacked it). They only have the outer layer, and keep adding more cards to their tower as they agree to more and more ridiculous things.

Once one superficial card falls, they all fall. Once members can get away with saying, "wait we can't do that, it doesn't make sense, does it?' without being shamed into the grave on one issue, then someone else from the in-group will pick up the courage to raise their hand and ask the same question about something else. Then another person. Then another person. Then all these people and subgroups under the branch of liberalism/progressivism will be at eachothers throats because a lot of them DO have problems with eachother, but don't act on it because they know they'll get shamed as badly as they shame others.

Common exception to this rule is black women. They generally say and do whatever the fuck they want because they're bulletproof. They get away with it though because of the rest of the movement being innately racist/sexist (treat blacks and women like children, because that is how they think of them) and/or are self hating whites that have more than likely lost at least some of their marbles..
>>
>>67467617
Well, good luck to them living on $600 or $700 a month which is what most states offer in benefits.
>>
>>67465743
The Democratic party of LBJ and Carter and Clinton and Kerry and Jon Stewart was one in which the smart, rational white man lead a diverse coalition of women and minorities to defeat evil, greedy, regressive, older white men for the good of America

The modern Democratic party is one in which the rational white men lost control to the ranks of niggers and women

The age in which politics was two college educated white men having a debate is over, now it's white society vs the anti-society of childless feminists, niggers, beaners, foreigners and faggots
>>
>>67467676
Gays are a mean to turn Gen Z into niggers.

The percentage of permanently unemployed forever indebted art majors is yuuuuge and growing.

They used LGBT to destroy the family values and the whole "special gender idenity snowflake" thing.

The single mothers and the SJW are government slaves, just like the niggers.
>>
>>67467903
+ housing + healthcare + other minor shit.

You can live pretty well on these $700 when you have your all other costs covered.
>>
>>67467755
Yes, they do treat them like children. Liberal whites praise them even if they act like buffoons. When I was in law school, there was a black girl who totally shouldn't have been there. She was a complete idiot and would say the dumbest shit. Any white would have been laughed out of class. The liberal white guys would tell her she was going to be on SCOTUS one day. I also notice that even if a black woman is hideous, liberal whites will praise her looks. Even Beyonce is not that attractive, but they have to call her Queen B and shit and come up with lies about how Kim Kardashian is jealous.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 320x180
>>67465743
LETS MEME MAGIC GEORGE SOROS INTO THE GRAVE WITH THE DANCING SKELETON OF MAGA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNxg-dTpPs

DEATH WILL COME IF YOU MENTALLY PROJECT "GO SKELETON GO"
>>
>>67468045
That is true and only blacks receive section 8 housing it seems in my state. My family owns a building and we were going to rent it out. A few blacks came and asked if we accepted section 8. I have never heard of a white using this. As a matter of fact, I have read stories about poor whites being denied.
>>
>>67467930
And yes, gays have destroyed the whole family unit. Not to mention, HIV is very low in the USA. Not how prevalent they had us believe in sex ed classes. Yet, the CDC estimates 1 out of 5 gay men have HIV.
>>
>>67468452
They spread HIV on purpose.

Google "bugchasing".
>>
>>67468520
Well, the sick thing is the LGBT movement seems surprisingly anti-woman anyway you put it. When it's fags, it's about them showing a woman isn't needed for a marriage or kids. When it's lesbos, they tend to dress like dudes making it seem like femininity equals weakness and/or the more masculine one tends to be the dominant one.
>>
>>67468783
That was true 5 years ago. Now it's LGBTQ and every special snowflake is welcome, they actually bash anti-woman homos now.
>>
>>67468520
That's really sick too. I read about that bug chasing where fags ask the guy to spray his Poz load in his ass. Now these guys think they can have all the sex they want using that drug Prep or whatever the hell its called. I also hear the average gay person has like 1000s of sexual partners, whereas a straight person who has slept with 5 people may be considered promiscuous by straight standards. With many gay men, they will sleep with 5 a day.
>>
LBJ was a fucking faggot

One of the worst presidents of all time next to FDR
>>
>>67468520
Btw, I also find it sick how the media downplayed HIV the past ten years and make it seem like it's a manageable illness. It's totally still a death sentence even with medication. The medication kills people and damages their internal organs and not taking it kills people slowly too.
>>
>>67469094
Maybe the only tough thing about him was his cowboy like exterior unlike Obama's wimpy image which generates laughs from other countries. Other than that, I get it. LBJ turned the blacks into the scums that they are today.
>>
>>67467930
Do you think higher education is a scam these days too? I know this guy who is working as a lawyer and driving a beat up car barely making ends meet. He would have been better off getting an entry level job somewhere, working his way up in the company, saving money and then maybe getting a business or something. Even just having a teaching certificate would have been a better option. Btw, I also went to law school but was smart enough to drop out after I lost my scholarship. I wasn't about to take out $45,000 a year. I have no undergrad debt, so it seemed like the better choice.
>>
>>67469443
Everything is a scam these days.

You see people go to universities normal and get turned into a brainwashed uneducated libtards.
That's true for everything except the STEM field, but they are getting there too now.
>>
>>67469627
I have a friend now in architecture. What do you think of that field? Seems cool, but idk about jobs and very stressful. I wouldn't do it at this point, but I'm curious.
>>
>>67469627
But yeah law school has become a major scam as well as all the liberal arts degrees and universities lie about the opportunities available.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.