[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We rate whites and non whites from top to bottom. You pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Races summarized.jpg (27 KB, 974x160) Image search: [Google]
Races summarized.jpg
27 KB, 974x160
ITT:
We rate whites and non whites from top to bottom. You pick for what either general attractiveness/What they did or do/Personal experience. Mine VVV
God Tier:Germanic/Scandinavian
Great:French,Italian,Anglo,Irish,Scottish,Spanish,Polish,Croatian,Czech,Slovene,Slovak
Good:Serbian,Bosniak,Greek,Bulgarian all other Slavs/Asians
Ok: Mexicans,Kurds,Catholic Indians,Mongolians.
Shit tier: Jews/niggers
Agree or disagree why?
>>
where are the Filipinos?
>>
>>67465503
>Catholic
Whats up with the hate for Catholics, its 2016 guys.
>>
>>67465567
Filipinos are good.
Mexibros are good too, yall always seem pretty nice to me, good hunters too.
>t. Texan
>>
>>67465567
Eh they seem to be hardworking people but not really into relevance my friend.
>>
>>67465609
Catholics arent too great, as far as Abrahamic religions go.
While theres certainly worse, theres certainly better.
Its mainly the mass services, Catholics do all sorts of weird things, and considering its been 2000 years, and an unknown number of translations, its doubtful Jesus would condemn some of the things done during mass.
Also, working on the sabbath day is bad.
>>
>>67465916
They have great food, theres a large number where I live.
The girls have a thing for white guys I noticed.
>>
>>67465503
>Great: Polish
No.
>>
File: Wow ya dense boy.gif (1 MB, 296x160) Image search: [Google]
Wow ya dense boy.gif
1 MB, 296x160
>>67466266
Polaks are based my friend. Ahmed don't divide the whites.
>>
Kikes definitely above spics, curry niggers, regular niggers and and Kurds. If you subtracted all the kikes who promote the degeneracy and Zionism and left the scientists, mathematicians etc. Juden would actually be somewhat useful.
>>
File: Whose behind this post.jpg (12 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
Whose behind this post.jpg
12 KB, 212x238
>>67466973
Oh you.
>>
File: 1456858134734.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1456858134734.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>67465503
>God Tier:
Finno-Ugric(le master race), Germanic/Scandinavian

>Great Tier:
Japanese, Korean, Australian, Kiwi

>Good Tier:
French, British, Chinese, Jews

>Ok Tier:
Serbs, Spanish, Polish, Croatian, Czech, Slovene, Slovak, Mongolian, Irish, Scottish

Not Ok Tier
Mexicans, Kurds, Greek, Bulgarian, Italian, South-East Asians, people from "-stan" countries, Turks, Indians, Russians, Other Arabs

>Shit tier:
Orthodox Jews, Niggers, Vatniks
>>
File: lmao weed.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
lmao weed.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>67467252
>Vatniks?
>Good tier Jewish
Remember the 6 gorillion goy.
What's wrong with Italians and Mexicans? Greeks hate my heritage but don't think they are not ok.
>>
File: 1457808861227.jpg (220 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457808861227.jpg
220 KB, 764x1024
>>67467441
>Vatniks?
They're basically biological trash that makes up about 60-80% of Russia's population.

>Good tier Jewish
Have you ever met a jew? They aren't that bad, except the shills with "refugees welcome" signs. Jews are decent people with whom you can be openly racist and anti-lgbt.

>What's wrong with Italians and Mexicans?
From my experiences, they are annoying as fuck. It might have something to do with the fact that I am used to cold and calm people like Finns or Scandinavians.
>>
>>67468198
I've met many Juden. They're openly liberal and anti-racist from my experiences.
>It might have something to do with the fact that I am used to cold and calm people like Finns or Scandinavians.
Probably I like warm and extroverted people so ye.
>>
>God Tier:
Greek, Italian

>Shit tier:
Japanese, Korean, Australian, Kiwi,French, British, Chinese, Jews
Serbs, Spanish, Polish, Croatian, Czech, Slovene, Slovak, Mongolian, Irish, Scottish
Mexicans, Kurds, Bulgarian, South-East Asians, people from "-stan" countries, Turks, Indians, Russians, Other Arabs,Orthodox Jews, Niggers, Vatniks
>>
File: 7pVcq-.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
7pVcq-.gif
2 MB, 400x300
God tire:
White
Shit-tier
Everything else
>>
>>67469912
I'm 78% white. Am I part of the master race?>>67469738
wew lad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.