[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>67464481
How so?

National Guard dindu nuffin.
>>
>>67464481
>We should bend over to receive a stern dicking from any protester who chooses to fuck with people they disagree with just because.

Why o leftists love violent criminals so much?
If you didn't you would receive a lot more support, you know that?
You guys are fucking your own shit up, you created Donald Trump.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1200x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1200x825
>>67464481
Do you think it, hurt having that post shoved into her head like that?
>>
>>67465288
Whats the significance of the posts?
>>
>>67464481
I live 5 minutes away from Kent State

Kent is currently a liberal hellhole of college kids living in run down houses and hopping from bar to bar while studying various arts.

The entire town needs a stretcher
>>
>>67464481
Get rekt hippies
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpg0UfpuUAs&ab_channel=samushfm
>>
>>67464481
>what is a nonviolent demonstration
Modern liberals are incapable of actually making a point. They are so at a loss for organization that they resort to violence. They can't win an argument and they can't stand up for themselves honestly, so they scream and stamp their feet and attack.
>>
>>67466818
You mean like Trump supporters?
>>
>>67464481
>killing hippies
>bad
>>
>>67466898
Maybe if you could provide me with an example.
>ugh like wow just wow don't you know
That is not an example.
>>
>>67464481
It was investigated backwards and forwards, Harlan Ellison lost his mind over it, until he was distracted by a shiny object, and several journalists re-created the events. It was 100% the fault of the students and the public blamed them at the time.
>>
>>67466898
Can you give any examples of Trump supporters, in organised groups, acting violent?

Out of the hundreds of Trump rally's there have been, the hundreds of thousands if not millions of people Trump has spoken too there are about 5 or 6 examples of Trump supporters being violent.
>>
>>67464481
>/pol/ BTFO

That shooting incident happened when a mob of students aggressively isolated and encircled a small group of inexperienced soldiers.
>>
>>67465581
It's an early example of photo editing being done to help strengthen an image. Most people saw the version without the post as the media felt it looked silly with a post sticking out of her head like that.
>>
>>67466898
Oh, and I guess I should mention that self-defense or reacting to violence doesn't count. They aren't trying to make a point, they're just being attacked. Their actions don't need to reflect a point they aren't trying to make.
>>
>>67464481
I was voting for Trump in Illinois tomorrow, but after seeing this, I'm a #Cruzmissle
>>
>>67464481
Meme is disingenuous. Why not quote Martha Stewart "Now to put them in the Oven." over a picture of Auschwitz.

Progressives, ends justify the means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1es9MZyyPOA
>>
>>67466898
I think he means more like anti-fascists, the people against violence and telling people what to do but will attack you if you don't agree with them.
>>
>>67467172
This: memes are not magic. Those memes which succeed, succeed because of truth or pre-existing interest, not magic. Lately government funding scammers have been pretending that memes are magic so they can scam funding from the government.
>>
File: Cuphead.gif (55 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
Cuphead.gif
55 KB, 200x240
>killing hippie degenerates
>Not an act of great importance and honor
>>
>>67467176
I just mean protesters in general. They have to make a coherent point and it needs to be credible. Violence doesn't show passionate belief, wisdom, or conviction. It just shows a loss for words. They don't know what to say because they don't know what their point is and they aren't interested in changing anyone's mind, they just want to tell you what you have to do.

Violence is the only thing that lends them credibility, but it isn't hard to rile up bystanders and order them to attack. It makes them look like either they don't care or they are wrong but cannot examine their position.
>>
>>67464481
Raegan did everything right, absolutely based.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpg0UfpuUAs
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.