[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White genocide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 4894.png (285 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
4894.png
285 KB, 600x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

Should white people be killed, pol?
>>
>>67464178
no whites no welfare
>>
>>67464178
"The concept of envy -- the hatred of the superior -- has dropped out of our moral vocabulary ... The idea that white European civilization is hated more for its virtues than its sins doesn't occur to us, because it's not a nice idea. ... Western man towers over the rest of the world in ways so large as to be almost inexpressible. It's Western exploration, science, and conquest that have revealed the world to itself. Other races feel like subjects of Western power long after colonialism, imperialism, and slavery have disappeared. The charge of racism puzzles whites who feel not hostility, but only baffled good will, because they don't grasp what it really means: humiliation. The white man presents an image of superiority even when he isn't conscious of it. And, superiority excites envy. Destroying white civilization is the inmost desire of the league of designated victims we call minorities." --Joseph Sobran (Sobran's -- April 1997)

"The inferior races hate the white race precisely because of its superiority. It is galling to the lower races to be reminded of their inferiority, and white superiority instills in them a burning desire to tear down whites and their creations in order to make themselves whites' 'equal'. This is not all, however, for tearing down whites removes a burr from their consciousness -- that of being reminded of their inferiority -- and indeed is an act of revenge for such reminding. Accordingly, when whites are so stupid as to treat the lower races as equals, this but whets the appetite of those races to see whites destroyed, for they see vulnerability in this stupidity, and thus an opportunity for inserting their grappling hooks into the edifice of white civilization." --JBR Yant, Mortal Words
>>
>>67464499
dank
>>
I'm impressed this thread isnt more popular it's the kind of video that interest pol usually
>>
>>67464499
>>67465915
strong posts from norway
>>
>>67464178

the greatest threat to blacks is other blacks
>>
Shit like this proves time and time again that society is so backwards now a days and proves racism is actually just a word to use against whites.
>>
File: Facepalm-Meme-Gif-08.jpg (31 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm-Meme-Gif-08.jpg
31 KB, 500x314
>>67464178
oh my god its one of these fucking "debate" things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
>>
>>67466402
it's also a proof that multiculturalism and diversity is a terrible idea. I really hope we wake up on time.
>>
File: award_most_based.jpg (91 KB, 576x606) Image search: [Google]
award_most_based.jpg
91 KB, 576x606
>>67464499
>>
>>67464499
>hated more for its virtues

Oh yeah. When you have that you are on the path to suicide. Time for the lion to 'tear everybody to fucking pieces'.
>>
>>67464178
RACE WAR!
>>
>>67464499
K
>>
>>67464178
LETS MEME MAGIC GEORGE SOROS INTO THE GRAVE WITH THE DANCING SKELETON OF MAGA

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNxg-dTpPs

DEATH WILL COME IF YOU MENTALLY PROJECT "GO SKELETON GO"
>>
it begins, we will be the niggers in the next 40 years, may god save us all. Women have become nothing but whores, and niggers them selves the urban degeneracy and transgenderism has ruined society brazil will be the new America. Ivan I ask you one more time press the fucking button and end it all, we need it before its too late.
>>
File: 1397232528349.webm (848 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
1397232528349.webm
848 KB, 479x479
>>67464499
Damn

true as fuck
>>
>>67466503

what....

all she does is overwhelm you with breathing.
>>
>>67464344
This is a pretty strong point.

Also the whites are the only thing keeping the East Asians from enslaving all the brown people.
>>
>>67466503
>>67464178
They do the exact same breathing thing when they get really into it. Those short bursts of inhalation. What's up with that?
>>
File: 5962441.jpg (32 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
5962441.jpg
32 KB, 453x500
>>67473635
university education
>>
>>67473635

It's a breathing technique

https://the3nr.com/2011/08/14/learning-from-hip-hop-lessons-for-debaters-from-how-to-rap-the-art-and-science-of-the-hip-hop-mc/
>>
>>67464178
We started it.
That's the Kalergi Plan.
>>
File: 1456795068462.png (336 KB, 405x464) Image search: [Google]
1456795068462.png
336 KB, 405x464
>debate class
>counter-argument is breaking out into slam poetry
>>
File: 1455683369637.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455683369637.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>67464499

It's this.

I'm not fucking white and I know this. I'm a halfbreed spicy cracker. This shit is obvious as fuck to anyone who looks at history yet no one wants to admit it. They try, in vain, to convince other places they're worth a shit because they managed to discover fire and basic tools. The bar is set that low. Even when you read the history they filter they cannot erase the obvious superiority of the European Cultures. It's like leftists have been trying to erase the envy more than instill guilt but somewhere along the way they forgot that. Now they just enable their own deaths. The only way to fix this by admitting you're superior as a people is so far beyond the possibility of happening it's a fucking joke. Look at the west. Even the nationalist parties wont fucking say it. The farthest they will go is "our culture is...good". Whites will never "step down as the new age of power and progress is brought in" by some form of brown because there will never be a society like that. They will not maintain nor advance. They will do what they ALWAYS FUCKING DO. DESTROY EVERYTHING, THEN LAZILY WHINE ABOUT HOW EVERYTHING IS DESTROYED AND BLAME SOMEONE ELSE. Apart from the Asians, if non-whites were superior or equal to whites it would have shown itself by now. They can't fucking do it, not even when they're GIVEN a fucking civilization and constant aid. They just fucking cannot and will not ever. They can't even destroy it properly. They need fucking "backing" or "an entire armory from the west" and even now, the shit destroying the west isn't theirs. Even now, they still need you to stop you. That is how fucking worthless all these retarded KANGS and CHICANO PRIIIIIIIIDE ESSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE are. They're killing their own meal ticket. Again.
>>
>>67473635
niggers are fucking stupid. go figure.
>>
>>67464178
should canadians be killed?
>>
File: proposition.jpg (88 KB, 599x775) Image search: [Google]
proposition.jpg
88 KB, 599x775
>>
>>67473885

literal mouth breathers...

gasping like someone with a brain injury...

doesn't sound good at all.
>>
File: 1445793654710.png (124 KB, 973x327) Image search: [Google]
1445793654710.png
124 KB, 973x327
>>67473885

>Black Intellectual - "UH"

And yes, they fully believe this shit. All the "minorities" do. A fucking bullshit word when whites are the global minority.
I've talked to these people. They fully believe they would be flying in the stars eons beyond any tech whites have. One even believed his ancestors "built the whole nation, you just stole it."
The now gone white half of my family line that's now not going to pass on, were fucking pilgrims. They should have killed all the fucking savages.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.