[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sanderistas are wise beyond their years!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Bernies Oldest Supporter.png (743 KB, 1069x728) Image search: [Google]
Bernies Oldest Supporter.png
743 KB, 1069x728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0JkhT5Kpak

He might have only lived for a little over a decade, but that makes him more than qualified to tell you how to vote.

Now I'm really feeling the Bern!
>>
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>67463752
Oy vey. Whaddaya tryna suggest?

This kid knows his stuff. He wouldn't vote for Bernie just because he's a Jew.
>>
>>67463673
>Rabbi Glassberg likes them young
>>
>>67463673
kids shall never vote. (sorry vampire kids)
>>
It's good the parents are letting the kid have his own opinions about this...but they should really tell the kid the opposing opinion too so he can get a full picture.
>>
>>67465219
Fuck you.

Bernie's already getting 17-year-olds in on the primaries.

Old enough to spell B-E-R-N-I-E, old enough to vote.
>>
>>67463673

>There are people from /pol/, in that video, literally threatening to kill this kid just because he supports Sanders

what the fuck
>>
>>67463673
this is my worst nightmare

is spawning a kid like this
>>
>>67465672
You're lying. I just read the comments.

Most of them are things like:
>Hi, I'm 11 years old and asking you to vote for the communist who wants to double your taxes. Hello? Hello?
>Mini Cuck
>Disgusting liberals using children yet again for political gain.

No calls for Lil Cuckie's death.
>>
>>67465996

do you have selective reading skills by any chance because there's people threatening kill this poor kid in those comments
>>
>>67463673

If that little faggot called me I would UNLOAD a thousand hours of red pilling on his soft mind.
>>
>>67465547
>we are totally republicans supporters guys he just made up his own mind and we totally didn't make this video to get attention and try get Bernie more support

Bullshit
>>
File: 1457765424629.png (985 KB, 546x729) Image search: [Google]
1457765424629.png
985 KB, 546x729
>>67465547
It's because they are clearly pro-Trump and they know their kid calling Bernie voters will dissuade them. Who the fuck wants a little kid calling them about politics?
>>
File: 1454826679349.jpg (121 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1454826679349.jpg
121 KB, 640x960
>mfw this kid is literally advocating for a jewishnigger white hating hellhole and he's young enough that he will experience the fruits of his labor
>>
>>67463673
New Jersey?

He will be redpilled soon if he has any ounce of self respect otherwise he will be a eternal virgin cuck wondering why blacks disrespect him and call him bitch
>>
>>67466138
I just read the comments too and see no threats
>>
>>67466796
No. He'll be apologizing for his "white" privilege while he's being mugged and his overweight trans-girlfriend is being raped.
>>
File: whos that pokemon.jpg (8 KB, 209x242) Image search: [Google]
whos that pokemon.jpg
8 KB, 209x242
>Tobey Giat
>Giat
>Approximately 1,597 people bear this surname
>Most prevalent in:Israel
>Highest density in:Israel
>>
As if there was any doubt that Bernie supporters are all children.
>>
>>67463673
>hey there little fella
>you see, there is this candidate, if you vote for him you'll get a lot of free shit!
>WOW, free?
>wohoo bernie sanders for president!

Thats most likely how he started to 'support bernie"
>>
>>67469580
He looks exactly like a little Bernie.

Was there any doubt he was a Jewling?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.