[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Kasich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
FUCK THIS RAT

I'm still so mad Trump didn't just fucking finish him at the last debate. He should have went 100% full on hardcore bully mode on this faggot and Jeb'd him.

This guy is a sneaky, fraudulent weasel. He's literally only in this fucking thing to steal delegates in Ohio and prevent Trump from getting the magic number.

Hannity BTFO of him tonight. This fucking faggot is so easily rattled and his "aw shucks" gimmick gets exposed for what it is: fake.

He's going to win Ohio and that's all he was needed to do. Trump could have ended this thing tomorrow but he let Kasich off the hook.
>>
>Jeb'd him

I hope this catches on

It's perfect way of saying that someone completely and utterly destroyed someone else
>>
>>67462623
His face looks like a mask
>>
He really did, kinda puts a bit of doubt into me. Why didn't Trump ground game harder in Ohio?
Why didn't he slap Kasichs shit and make him a non-contender.
Did he even run ads?
I can't remember if he ever even held a rally there..
Quite bizarre, maybe we're all just being played like fools.

Kasich is such a dirt bag.
Fuck him and his campaign.
Literally staying the race to silence the majority and deprive them of a voice.
Fucking human scum bag.
>>
He's Trump's VP nigga. Trump has only attacked him on his voting record, not opened new lines of attack.
>>
>>67463035

>working with establishment to try to cut off trump
>vp nigga

i don't think so.
>>
>>67463035
That isn't true though, the reason Kasich was a literal who for so long was because Trump destroyed him once before very early on in the debates.
Attacking him for lying and playing a hand in the financial collapse of 08.
>>
>>67463035
No
>>
>>67463035
Please, no. Trump will get assassinated just to put this guy in. Trump's VP has to be someone that is even more hated than him.

Ron Paul.
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 600x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 600x721
Doesn't this guy have an A rating with the nra?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 843x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 843x833
>>67463375
>Trump/Paul ticket
Please god make this happen
>>
>>67463240

>playing a hand in the financial collapse of 08

Yea he orchestrated it from his 2 man office in Ohio.
>>
The guy wants to arm Ukraine

How has he not learned?
>>
>>67463550
A Trump/Paul ticket would be able to pull over all the Berniefags after Bernie inevitably gets BTFO by Shillary.
>>
Kasich's a very European candidate.
A corporate cuck that never states any real points, he just talks about compromises and middle grounds (which are to be made in Parliament, not in an adminstration).
And all both he and Euro politicians can do to promote themselves is spouting what they think is lower/middle class catchphrases and culture (There was actually a Liberal local candidate in Germany whose campaign was all about printing YOLO on campaign posters).
>>
It's his hometown state for fucks sake. You little baby.

Do you expect people to betray the hometown guy ?
>>
>>67463854
>what is florida
>>
>>67463854
Anything for the Emperor.
>>
>>67462623

word on the street is behind the scenes this guy is a raging asshole to the max.

it really is just an act with him.
>>
>>67463854
It's basically 50/50 so I guess so.
>>
>>67462925
>the majority
>trump polling at 35%
Pick one
>>
>>67464787
He literally polled over 50% yesterday
>>
>>67462623
Reminder that Soros also funds him.
And is it just me, or is every thread whereSoros is mentioned dying soon afterwards?
>>
>>67462808
>Those Twin Towers got Jeb'd on!
>Those Jews got Jeb'd on!
>I Jeb'd that girl so hard last night!
>Jeb got Jeb'd on!
>>
>>67463375
Ron Paul is 80 fucking years old. He'll be almost 90 when Trump leaves office.
>>
>>67462623
I'm ashamed he has croat roots.. I wish he was a Serb. He just makes our coutnry loook bad.
>>
Why is he still allowed in?

Why did Marco and Jeb drop out then?

Are there some rules behind this - or is Kasich being an intentional dick to take away delegates?
>>
>>67466917
He is an establishment asshole who doesn't wanna see Trump win. I sincerely hope he looses Ohio by a large margin.
>>
>>67465479
You have to censor "s*ros" or the thread automatically slide
>>
>>67465479
lets try and see.. Soros, Soros, Soros, Soros, Soros, Soros, Soros, Soros, ..
>>
>>67466734

Is there a deputy vice president? Just shift from Ron to Rand if it becomes necessary.
>>
>>67462623
Beware the Ides of March
>>
>>67462623
he was the one guy trump was really afraid of in the debates. in one of the later ones trump tried to cut off his ohio economy growth figures stump droning with a remark about how the growth was all due to the oil boom and kasich indirectly laughed him off and then buttfucked him with numbers, denying any kind of personal retaliation.

The response was his in his goofy grandpa tones but it was quick and brutal in an odd aggresive way, trump even had a genuine oh fuck look on his face for a second.

I don't necessarily like him but the guy is the only one even close to playing this thing on trumps level.
>>
>>67465002
Donald pls
www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html
>>
>>67467990
You can switch out your VP with whoever you want without anyone saying anything about it.
>>
>>67463035
Kasich said he wouldn't accept VP after the last debate.
>>
File: jesse-ventura-03.jpg (23 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
jesse-ventura-03.jpg
23 KB, 330x400
>>67463375
Jesse the Body VENTURA

If you assassinate Trump you now got this guy in the White House check mate Assassins.
>>
File: kasich.jpg (40 KB, 768x628) Image search: [Google]
kasich.jpg
40 KB, 768x628
>>
>>67462623
You honestly are surprised by this?

The GOP is now attempting to finagle together a defense for a brokered convention. They want one of their establishment boys in.
>>
>>67462623
AW GEEZ
>>
>>67468956
"I'm not biting"
>>
>>67468956
"I'm not biting"
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.