[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmm..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
Hmmm..
>>
>>67462135

"Of blacks and their whining there is no end." (ancient proverb)
>>
>acting like a reasonable person will not affect how people treat me
>>
so you be sayin
>>
>>67462135
Blacks don't seem to understand that racism exists for a reason. This reason is due to behavioral differences between the races. Why do people assume Asians are good at math? Because they fucking are--if you look at their SAT math scores at all levels of income, they outperform the other races. And blacks commit way more crime, father way more bastards, play basketball way more and can barely read. They should start there if they want to see systemic racism go away.
>>
>>67462135
>implying Turkish Jews aren't the cause of cultural Marxism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KwdtCmvWg
>>
>>67462135
Things that will protect your Black ass from systematic racism
-not being an obnoxious bitch
-not chimping out at any perceived sleight
-not just having a job, but being a good worker
-using versions of English that show you graduated High School
-wearing your pants at your waist instead of your knees
>>
No, actually. All of those things, or hell, just a few, make all the difference. See, it's not systemic racism keeping black youths down, it's a culture that exalts violence, greed and materialism, ignorance, poverty of speech and slopliness of dress, promiscuity and without even using protection, et cetera.
Source: I am a black male that strived for excellence in school and placed a value on knowledge, respect and respectability, and taking responsibility for myself. I got a degree in geophysical engineering on an academic scholarship amd make six figures a year. I have a lovely wife, nice house in a safe neighborhood, two wonderful children and a garden in the back where we grow our own tomatos, cucumbers, and lettuce. I grew up poor in Inglewood, CA. These hood niggas are all trash.
>>
File: th.jpg (6 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6 KB, 198x198
> tfw see black guy in uni physics class
> he studies hard and answers teacher's questions usually
> think he must be an exception
> befriend him and usually say hi to him if I see him
> two months pass
> my friend says he should go get his weed from a guy
> ask him who that guy is
> "That black guy in our physics class"
> tfw pol is always right
>>
>>67462135
>Work at a Deli
>Black men come to the counter
>Either wearing construction clothes or really nice clothes
>Assume they're going to buy something

>Nigger comes up to the counter
>Wearing really cheap and/or trashy clothes
>mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga
Every time
>>
>>67462788
timestamp with degree and tomato or you're full of shit
>>
his silence though
>>
>>67462788
God bless. Where are you living now?
>>
Nothing will protect a black person from systemic racism. Just look at President of the United States, Barack Obama.
>>
>>67462955
Maybe he only sells weed to pay for those classes he works so hard in.

You know, because his mom is poor and dad is not around.
>>
File: asslaugh.jpg (145 KB, 1280x745) Image search: [Google]
asslaugh.jpg
145 KB, 1280x745
>>67462955
>looking down on a black dude selling weed
>also looking to buy weed
>>
>>67463031
1. My degree is in my wall in my office.
2. It is not tomato growing season where I live.
3. I care 0% what some jackass on /pol/ thinks or whether they believe me or not.

It's sad that what I've said is upsetting to you, though. You must be a hood nigga that hates when successful blacks make you look bad, or you're a sadly misguided white liberal jackoff with the misguided sense that it's part of your white man's burden to defend the worst aspects of black America against valid, reasoned criticism. Take a hike, Jamal or Tyler, whichever may be the case.
>>
>>67462135
reddit, shill here fine, but keep your hugbox shit out of the hurtbox.
>>
>>67463184
Wisconsin. I love it here, though the winters are a bit brutal!
>>
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>67462135
>>
>>67463531
knowing that tomatoes don't usually grow in the winter is good enough for me.
>>
>>67463336
My college literally pays you to study. I make 40k a year and still get all my studies paid for + a check of about 3k every semester to waste.

>>67463363
Never. Was just curious who he is
>>
>>67463688
Nice. I frequent the El Segundo area / LAX and was once chased down by about 150 blacks running from the cops. The hoods are really bad.
>>
>>67463814
how the hell do you find a college that pays you in the US? clearly I'm doing something wrong
>>
>>67462788
MUHFUGGUN UNCLE TOM

YO WE GOTS A FUGGIN UNCLE TOM OVER HERE

YES MASSA YES MASSA I'S A GOOD BOY MASSA

FUGGUN UNCLE TOM PUSSY-WHIPPED BITCH

YOU AIN'T NO NIGGA
>>
File: nature.jpg (1 MB, 1244x2880) Image search: [Google]
nature.jpg
1 MB, 1244x2880
>>
>>67462788
Your salads must be delicious, how often do you have a nice tossed salad?
>>
>>67464026
Nice one. I hope you feel better. Shitposting should ne a cathartic experience, after all. If you're still mad keep going until you can shitpost no more.
>>
>>67462135
like 90% of those things would protect his nigger ass from "systemic racism" ie not putting up with nigging.
>>
>>67464108
Every day, friendo.
>>
>>67462788
godspeed senpai
>>
>>67462336
It's because even when they act reasonable you cannot take the nigger guilt out of their minds.

>That person just coughed across from me?

Probably because they think i'm a nigger!

>My order came 5 minutes late?

Wouldn't happen if i wasn't black!

>police looked at me?

Great its cause im a nigga!

They simply cannot fathom that things happen regardless of race.
>>
>>67464005
About every Community College in California will do. Just go to the financial aid office and get every form possible. Fill them out, but don't put your real income, since they just want an estimate and you're supposed to fix it when you finalize your taxes. Submit it early and when you file taxes don't go back to correct it. The chance of getting caught is practically nil, and even if you do get caught they just make you pay if back.
>>
>>67462135
Most of those things have to do with acting like an intelligent, pleasant person.
>>
>>67464260
Good, there's nothing better than a daily tossed salad.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.